New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this account be deleted. Its one I made and never used 6 years ago. I want to link the email this account is linked with, with mine

Eien: PM me and we'll work it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I made this account a couple of years ago and I'm back now. I would like to be renamed "JaxLikesSnacks" because that is my Instagram handle and I would like all of my account names across the web to match. Thank you in advance, and I'm excited to get back into the community!!

Eien: this is your final name change

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Heyo.

So, I would like to request the name "Alakazam".

The account associated with it has been long gone https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/alakazam.5886/ On Pokemon Showdown, my name has been The Dark Alakazam for years, but in other places I have used the username Alakazam whenever it was possible (iFunny account with over 3000 subs, Kik, Youtube (before I changed to The Dark Alakazam to fit with PS)).

About 10 months ago, I requested for the name 'TDA', but that was when I was unbadged, and the name was not registered. Alakazam would fall in like much more with my own personal history. Thank you very much.

One hour ago or so I posted here asking If I could get the name 'Zard' by removing the distracting text but sadly that nickname it's still unavailable (it doesn't show up anymore in the 'find member' searchbar so at first I thought the user deleted himself). Can I get the following nickname instead, please?
Code:
Ζard
The Z i'm using here is not a regular Z, but a capital greek Z ( ζ ). Indeed, when I try to login with this nickname it says that user 'Zard' doesn't exist, rather than asking for the correct password. The downside is pretty obvious: logging in and out becomes a chore because I have to copypaste it everytime from my notes but hey, as long as it works...
Ƶard should work too

Eien: no, sorry. I dislike distracting characters. What would be even worse is names that have characters no one knows how to use.

Thanks anyway, I'll think of something else

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Nakeeb. Reason why is because it's my real name, and it's shorter. I just hit 100 posts aswell. Thank you.

eternally: done

Hello may I delete this account? If it's not possible then may I have it changed to anything else unrelated to the information I've provided on this site? Just transitioning through life and I realized this name isn't the way to go

Eien: PM me privately and we'll work something out

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo, I'd like to change my username to JockeMS. I've been thinking about coming back and I don't like my current name anymore. I've been going almost solely by JockeMS ever since I left in 2016 or whatever year it was. I've never used SuperJOCKE anywhere else since then and I've been going by JockeMS on Twitch and Twitter, as well in the Speedrunning community since 2013/14. I've got links in my signature if there's any doubt. Thanks!

Hi i would like my name changed to "Davon". remove the dash please. i've actually had that account name in the past but i changed it to Chef Rice a couple years ago and then wanted to go back to Davon but it was taken, so i just used -Davon. The user Davon has no activity and has joined on August 16th, 2015. Thank you very much!

Requesting name change to -> 'Wizard' since I can't get 'Zard'
I've already changed my nickname in the past, though.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Profile unlock plz. I believe its been a month now.

Eien: done

can i change my name to xtra? the guy who took the name xtra has never signed in for years.. Until the day i commented on his wall, which me might have got a notification from via email because the next day he signed in just to check my message on his wall. He has not signed in since then. I own the PS name xtra, and ive been known as xtra on this site for a good decade. PLEASE

Eien: get a badge before requesting a currently used username

insydia

I COULD BE BANNED!
hi, can i have the I in my name changed to lowercase instead please?

Eien: done because very minor

I would like to change my nickname from "Asuya" to "69 problems"

69 is the symbol of my zodiacal sign which is also tatooed on my skin

Three months are passed and I ask to revert that and comeback to "Asuya" for reasons that I've already explained in previous posts

Eien: this is your last name change

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Amaranth, because my current name is awful, and I intend to use Amaranth as my name on all platforms going forward

I would like to change my name from SAVINGRACE to SAVINGGRACE! because it's spelled right!

did despite not having 100 posts because minor change, assumed you didn't want the exclamation point--tdp

Hello, I would like to request a second name change to “Tyranical”. I believe my last change was years ago, and if my memory is not failing me, I changed it from ALL CAPS to normal letters but the same name. I did all of this when I was still a young kid, and my 20 year old self really does wish to change it to something more professional. I’ve been going by “Tyranical” on showdown, and since I plan to continue releasing teams for the public to use I would love for people to be able to connect the two accounts. I understand the expections to the rule are rare but I am hoping it could be made in this instance, and I would be incredibly grateful if it would.

done--tdp

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Could you get me the inactive account Ivy? Sync up with my Discord Brand™

ye--tdp

I would like to change my account name to Charlotte
Name Changes for Badgeholders
  • badgeholders - all of the above applies to you;
  • you may take the name of an existing account ONLY IF
    • the account with the username you want has not been logged into for 3+ years, AND
    • the account with the username you want has less than 10 posts.
It's an existing account: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/charlotte.214299/
But has been inactive for over 5 years, and has 0 posts

Can I get a DOB change?

Dunno how, but I put 1995 instead of 1998

> So change to; 16th March 1998

Hi i would like my name changed to "Davon". remove the dash please. i've actually had that account name in the past but i changed it to Chef Rice a couple years ago and then wanted to go back to Davon but it was taken, so i just used -Davon. The user Davon has no activity and has joined on August 16th, 2015. Thank you very much!

can i change my name to xtra? the guy who took the name xtra has never signed in for years.. Until the day i commented on his wall, which me might have got a notification from via email because the next day he signed in just to check my message on his wall. He has not signed in since then. I own the PS name xtra, and ive been known as xtra on this site for a good decade. PLEASE

Eien: get a badge before requesting a currently used username

This guy gets to take some inactive users name because he simply has a greyed out TC badge? But not me? really? cmon guys. I've turned down so many TC badges, its not even a worthy badge, but the fact that a GREYED out TC badge warrants a name change mind boggles me! Sad. I have done so many contributions for tiers I might aswell have a gold plated TC badge. Bird spam? Azelf is an OU mon now! half of the last OSTs quarter finals were my teams! I guarantee I will shake up the meta this OLT season too. As a loyal 10 year member getting ready to graduate with a PhD from Smogon Uni, I feel violated and ashamed that I cannot even match the powers granted to a greyed out TC badge. Sad!

Eien: You do not have a badge, so you are not allowed to request to take a used name. That user earned a badge, so they are allowed to request to take a used name. If you earn a badge, you will be allowed to make that request assuming you don't have active infractions at that time and that user doesn't return before then. The rules are fairly straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)