New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

ehT

UU Tier Mom
is a Contributor to Smogon
i'd like to have the T in eht capitalized, so it is spelled ehT. That is how i have it stylized on ps

i would also like a dob change from 95 to 96 (11 Sep 1996). i was 17 when i made this account and didn't know if there'd be any repercussions for being under 18 aisfldkgiusfdgjk

Eien: both done

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would like to change my name to "Windcat" I have been playing as "nicoreaper" for a loooooooong time. Now I decided to start over in the competitive world since I have been inactive for more than 1 year. So I wanna change my name to start my new road.

Eien: that name is taken, can you choose another one?

davidTheMaster

formerly david dTM
Hey, i'd like to change back to my original name, it was "davidTheMaster" is it possible? thank you

Eien: Done. this is your last name change

Requesting DOB change from 1990 to 12 Jan 2002, was originally trying to avoid age restrictions

Eien: done

May I request a DoB change to 1999. I was an edgy 16 year old who wanted to look like an adult when I made the account...

7shoes

Formerly Winkata
Hello request a name change to "Winkata" (whitout " ") since it's the name I am using on PS and other pokémon web site so it will be easier for people from Showdown! to recognize me on Smogon and vice versa.

Last edited:
Requesting my birthday to be changed to April 23rd, 2001. It currently has the wrong year in my profile

Eien: someone did this

Requesting that the numbers in my name be removed to just be “Jmash” The numbers are just a bit messy at this point and no one’s gonna bother typing them out when referring to me

Eien: sure thing

yo i want to change my nick to Yuji, cause i think ''yuji'' is better than ''yujiii''

Eien: ok

Hi, I would like to change my name to "Windcat" I have been playing as "nicoreaper" for a loooooooong time. Now I decided to start over in the competitive world since I have been inactive for more than 1 year. So I wanna change my name to start my new road.

Eien: that name is taken, can you choose another one?
Sorry, "Windcat." is allowed?

Eien: no. No annoying text

Sorry, "Windcat." is allowed?

Eien: no. No annoying text
Ughh I'm sorry again... "Windcat 13" then.

Eien: no numbers either. Just edit this post don't double post please

Ughh I'm sorry again... "Windcat 13" then.

Eien: no numbers either. Just edit this post don't double post please
x_x I apologize "ElectricityCat" should be right.

7shoes

Formerly Winkata
Hello sorry to post here again but the T and the W in my nickname should be reversed since the name change requested was Winkata.

Eien: sorry for the inconvenience. Fixed

Onyx Burst

formerly MTLZ
I would like to change my name to Onyx Burst

I realize I haven’t hit the post threshold, but I want to more active on the site and I know alt accounts are against the rules. I am asking because it seemed easier to change my name now instead of people getting use to an outdated name then switching real quick.

Lastly, I would like to request a profile change. My birthday should be March 7th, 1996. It currently has the wrong year in it.

this is a valid point and i'll bring it up, gonna leave your name as if for now though to enforce the same rules for everyone
changed your bday--tdp

requesting name change to eden95, i think my current name is a bit unwieldy to type out, and would prefer something shorter and more compact; i own the alt eden95 on ps/use it on discord, i realize i've had a couple of name changes before, but i think this is close enough to be fine; if its not allowed at all that's fine too though

are you sure you wouldn't rather have eden? we don't like giving ppl names with numbers because they always end up hating them soon after + eden would actually be a straight abbreviation + it's available to take for badgeholders

--tdp

edit 2: yo i'm fine w eden95 if you guys are, just eden's a bit plain, i understand if its a policy not to allow numbers tho, dw i won't end up hating it

doing eden then

Hockey1

formerly Hockeykid33
Requesting to change my name to Hockey1 because its cleaner and just overall what I prefer I own this name on ps.

ya--tdp

requesting profile/birthday change, would like to change my birthdate to january 26, 1999. thank u.

ya--tdp

requesting change to just "Boat", it's my name on discord and everything other than PS and people call me boat anyway.

does this count as "removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change" cause if not then I have not hit 100 postings and I apologize.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/boat.28441/

taken unfort

edit : apologizies, I tried to search for that name but I didn't find anything so I thought I was fine.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)