New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i want to change my nick to Yuji, cause i think ''yuji'' is better than ''yujiii''

Eien: ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would like to change my name to "Windcat" I have been playing as "nicoreaper" for a loooooooong time. Now I decided to start over in the competitive world since I have been inactive for more than 1 year. So I wanna change my name to start my new road.

Eien: that name is taken, can you choose another one?
Sorry, "Windcat." is allowed?

Eien: no. No annoying text

Sorry, "Windcat." is allowed?

Eien: no. No annoying text
Ughh I'm sorry again... "Windcat 13" then.

Eien: no numbers either. Just edit this post don't double post please

Ughh I'm sorry again... "Windcat 13" then.

Eien: no numbers either. Just edit this post don't double post please
x_x I apologize "ElectricityCat" should be right.

Eien: done

Hello sorry to post here again but the T and the W in my nickname should be reversed since the name change requested was Winkata.

Eien: sorry for the inconvenience. Fixed

I would like to change my name to Onyx Burst

I realize I haven’t hit the post threshold, but I want to more active on the site and I know alt accounts are against the rules. I am asking because it seemed easier to change my name now instead of people getting use to an outdated name then switching real quick.

Lastly, I would like to request a profile change. My birthday should be March 7th, 1996. It currently has the wrong year in it.

this is a valid point and i'll bring it up, gonna leave your name as if for now though to enforce the same rules for everyone
changed your bday--tdp

requesting name change to eden95, i think my current name is a bit unwieldy to type out, and would prefer something shorter and more compact; i own the alt eden95 on ps/use it on discord, i realize i've had a couple of name changes before, but i think this is close enough to be fine; if its not allowed at all that's fine too though

are you sure you wouldn't rather have eden? we don't like giving ppl names with numbers because they always end up hating them soon after + eden would actually be a straight abbreviation + it's available to take for badgeholders

--tdp

edit 2: yo i'm fine w eden95 if you guys are, just eden's a bit plain, i understand if its a policy not to allow numbers tho, dw i won't end up hating it

doing eden then

Requesting to change my name to Hockey1 because its cleaner and just overall what I prefer I own this name on ps.

ya--tdp

requesting profile/birthday change, would like to change my birthdate to january 26, 1999. thank u.

ya--tdp

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
requesting change to just "Boat", it's my name on discord and everything other than PS and people call me boat anyway.

does this count as "removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change" cause if not then I have not hit 100 postings and I apologize.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/boat.28441/

taken unfort

edit : apologizies, I tried to search for that name but I didn't find anything so I thought I was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: pqs
I would like my smogon name to be changed to "Dez"

Everybody Just calls me that and im kinda nicknaming myself like that everywhere.
(Although i dont have 100 posts)

would rather you hit 100 posts first, that's a lot of text to drop for me to call it a simple shortening

There's a user by the name of Knight of Cydonia and I have witnessed several instances where people trying to ping me ping that account instead. Requesting a name change to Panic Station

ya--tdp

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
requesting namechange to "Andy Snype"

i've been going by Andrew for like 8 years from IRC/PS. This is more consistent and Snype is still relevant to my name.

ya--tdp

requesting namechange to "Pokesartoolcay"
Its the name I use on Pokemon Showdown and Smogon Discord servers, and I frankly I find the "Mubs21/" part a little immature for my taste.

requesting for someone to remove my custom title

I made it years ago when I was like 13-- I don't talk like that anymore and I cringe a little whenever I see it

Eien: removed

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
can I switch back to my old username - '21pichus', but remove the '21' part? so basically I'm requesting a name change to 'pichus', since removing numbers doesnt count as a name change & 'pichus' seems to be available on smogon.

please let me know if this name change is possible, thanks in advance. n_n
edit: I also have the 'pichus' nickname on ps! now.

Eien: long story short, your name change is 21pichus -> Arushi -> pichus. idk what the revert stuff is but that's what I'm going with

Hi, I just got promoted to Global Driver and I wanted to know if it were possible to update my username to "fart" to match my PS username. Thank you in advance.

Eien: done for PS staff

Hello, could I get my bday changed to July 6th, 2002? Thought I needed to be a certain age when I first made this account.

Thank you in advance!

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a name change to BP. I've been called BP throughout the ages and is my name on Discord. The name Broken Phobias is when I was edgy in middle school and made a PS account back in 2014.

Plus you can't really be witty with it like.

"Broken Phobias the name and Pokemon is the game" see sounds weird doesn't it

"BP is the name and Pokemon is the game" flows a lot better

:psyglad:

date of birth changed to October 7th, 2001, please. It's my actual year.

Can I change my name to Ghost its old and doesn't completely follow the rules for an old account but the dude hasn't logged on for 9 years, I'm starting to think he's not going to be using it anymore

Eien: 164 is way too many posts for you to take that name, so no, you can't. The limit is 10 posts.

Requesting namechange to "Yash" since the dude hasnt been active for 6 years.

Eien: No. You need a badge to take another user's name within the requirements.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Alright, I have much more than 100 posts and no infractions at the moment so uhh...

May I request a name change from Jerry hillenburg to Jerry the great? People usually refer me as Jerry instead of Jerry hillenburg anyways, and the only reason why this is my name is because it is my name on PS. And since I'd have "formerly Jerry hillenburg" people will know that I am Jerry hillenburg, so I wouldn't have to waste several minutes proving it's me. Thank you moderators, and have a nice day.
Jerry's edit: And besides, that name sounds so much more cool than Jerry hillenburg.

Eien: ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)