New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeronipuff

Man made the web, you don't need a name.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello! Can I get a name change to jeronipuff? I'm rebranding myself because my old name is some wack shit I came up with in high school. jeronipuff is now my tag in all other games and social media so it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you :]

Eien: you need 100 posts to get a name change

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd like to request a name change to Hurl. Hurl's been my username on PS for a fairly long time and it'd probably be best for me to make it the same on Smogon, too. The account with the name is https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/hurl.372415/, and while it hasn't been 3 years yet, it's been almost 3 years, and they were only active on the day they made their account with just 1 post.

Eien: expedited for PS Staff

Hey, I'd like my name to be changed to "tofucocoa". I've been changing my username to this on other social media and Pokemon sites over the past few months.

Also, my birthday is wrong; it should be December 15, 1994.

Thanks!

Eien: both done

re-requesting name change to cross_off, p sure my infraction's expired by now (it's been 1 year plus)

Eien: your tourban only expired a month ago. I would prefer it if you waited a few more months because it was a tourban and so recent.

NEWAL

THE MAIN MAN
I would like to get my name changed. It would be NEWAL instead of Newalfonquest.
The reasson is that its the short version of my current nickname and its how everyone call me.

Eien: done

I would like to change my nickname from "LeoShakur" to "Shakur".

Eien :done

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Requesting to take the name "Wigglytuff". User Wigglytuff has less than 10 posts and has not logged on since 2011, meeting both requirements for account inactivity.

I'm badged and currently have 121 posts, so I meet the requirements for taking an inactive account's username.

I've been told that "Smoochyena" is a confusing name to tag and would like to simplify it to "Wigglytuff", a pokemon and name most people are familiar with. It's also what I identify as on other media platforms (mainly Discord) so also to maintain consistency.

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus
i'd like to have the T in eht capitalized, so it is spelled ehT. That is how i have it stylized on ps

i would also like a dob change from 95 to 96 (11 Sep 1996). i was 17 when i made this account and didn't know if there'd be any repercussions for being under 18 aisfldkgiusfdgjk

Eien: both done

Hi, I would like to change my name to "Windcat" I have been playing as "nicoreaper" for a loooooooong time. Now I decided to start over in the competitive world since I have been inactive for more than 1 year. So I wanna change my name to start my new road.

Eien: that name is taken, can you choose another one?

davidTheMaster

TheMasterMind
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey, i'd like to change back to my original name, it was "davidTheMaster" is it possible? thank you

Eien: Done. this is your last name change

Requesting DOB change from 1990 to 12 Jan 2002, was originally trying to avoid age restrictions

May I request a DoB change to 1999. I was an edgy 16 year old who wanted to look like an adult when I made the account...

Hello request a name change to "Winkata" (whitout " ") since it's the name I am using on PS and other pokémon web site so it will be easier for people from Showdown! to recognize me on Smogon and vice versa.

Last edited:
Requesting my birthday to be changed to April 23rd, 2001. It currently has the wrong year in my profile

Eien: someone did this

Requesting that the numbers in my name be removed to just be “Jmash” The numbers are just a bit messy at this point and no one’s gonna bother typing them out when referring to me

Eien: sure thing

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
requesting name change to gorgie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)