New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
there is a SMALL chance for an exception to made if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever. Include a link to your original name change request that you want to revert.
Hi, I'd like to see if I can apply this “SMALL chance”, I don't know why I asked for LightScreener again since I haven't used this account for (8 months ig), nobody knows me like this nick anymore.

If possible I would like to change my name in smogon to Railgun.
the account has been inactive for 7 years and has 3 posts (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/railgun.231421/).
Yea i know it was my fault for not asking for it the first time but to be honest I didn't know :(
I currently have a PS account with the name "RAlLGUN" and im going to use it from today:D
AC1CFC06-581E-495E-BB32-5213AC0EFB2E.jpeg

if sadly this was not possible, I would like to go back to my old name luisin since that is my name in discord and some friends irl call me luisin.

Finally, if none of these options is possible, I understand, excellent day and thank you :)

this will be your final change if it goes through so please ask again in a month's time if you're absolutely sure you want this one and we can revisit -lily

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting a name change to RTM because that's my new ps name + the profanity in current name

did -lily

awa

you lost the game
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello again! A year and a half and one PS! namechange later, I'd like to shorten my name to just awa. Back around April 2020, I thanos'ed the "nderingcaelum" from my name on PS. I have been known as just "awa" ever since, using that name on Discord too. Thank you!

followed in thanosing footsteps--mari
Helloes! It's been a month on the dot; I'd like to request a profile unlock now to complete the thanosing process

i wanted to write a poem to say done but im not quite good enough for that so just pretend i did
done -lily

Reactions: kay

Zeal

DPL Champion
Requesting name change to "Zeal", I made no one interesting when I was 11 and have been stuck with it ever since. Zeal is already taken but shouldn't be a problem since last login was 2012. Thanks in advance for your time.

did -lily

Requesting name change to Toto. I‘ve already had a name change last year but since then I've got badged so was wondering if I'm now eligible to take the name of this existing account. It is over 11 years old with the user not having logged on since the day after creation and has zero posts. I understand that I wont be eligible for future changes after this. Reason for change is I'm know by Toto everywhere and nobody calls me by my current username.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/toto.43601/

edit: if this goes through can I also not have the formerly title, it looks cleaner without it

done, ct is not optional--mari
Requesting profile unlock :)

oki--mari

Requesting name to change to Papillon, since its what most ppl know me as anyways, and p4p1//0n has caused massive headaches for managers trying to draft me lol

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/papillon.121689/
When I click the link it doesnt link to an actual account (it just says "oops theres a problem, this users profile is not avaible"). I also cant @ this username? How is it taken exactly?

see OP:
LOOK UP THE USERNAME BEFORE YOU REQUEST IT, as from here on out, you are likely to be denied future name changes if you attempt to request a name that is taken (TIP: use the search function; enter the username you are looking for and PRESS ENTER, the username doesn't always appear in the dropdown... if you get redirected to the main members page, the name is free! if the profile DOES appear, you may NOT request it unless you are a badgeholder. you have been warned. if you get "this user's profile is not available", then the profile DOES exist and you may NOT request it unless you are a badgeholder, this message just means it's not accessible to regular users for one reason or another);

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change to
Freezai

It's the name I use on the rest of the internet and want to change it here for uniformity

sorry you took your current name off an existing account

Hello, i would like to get the name "Tin" with the letter "T" in upper case. The account called like Tin, he hasn't been active since 2013
and has not made any posts.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tin.116428/

I would like to take into account for the main, since it has not returned to have activity.
https://pokemonshowdown.com/users/tin

Another reason is that my main account is different from my smogon account, because it is longer. And I would like to have the same name on both accounts to better identify myself.
:psyglad:

you already took a previously taken name when you took Mart so i can't do this unfortunately
the account has more than 10 posts too

Hello, I'd like my name changed to: Kitsujitsu

Reason: the old name needs to go. It's old and is also linked to an old email that was leaked and has been a source of problems for me!

Thank you!

Quick edit: If it's ok, if a custom title is given, can it not make reference to the old name? Thanks :)

did, skipped ct for user safety reasons -lily

Hi.
I do have a account that i doesnt want to lose but i am unable to log into it.
I already tried all my password variantions that use the same base characters.
I doesnt have acess for the e-mail linked at the account anymore but i can name it in PV for any admin that wants to help me. I also can name the passwords that i already have used on that account. I just doesnt want to lose it...

the account is Nougami. There is the profile: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/nougami.44805/

can someone help me? thanks!

pm me on discord Luana#4799--mari

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
hello! could i have my birth year changed to october 20th, 2001? thank you!

did -lily

Hello,
I would like to request for my name to be changed to TeacherMark
TeacherMark is my main on showdown, and I find this name does not represent me anymore(much younger me came up with it).

did, please don't register alts in future bc the one you made caused this to be a bit awkward -lily

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Hi, it's been over a year since I name changed to Maple but I'd like to name change back to 'DugZa'
Spoke to Lumari over discord and they approved it. Thanks in advance!

her approval is good enough for me, did, last change obviously -lily

Please change my password. Google warns me my old password was used in a security breach

you know you can change it yourself right?
if theres something i'm missing though please PM me (Lilburr) and i'll help out'

Aaron: Hey it worked! Thanks. I don't know why it failed last time I tried, but, success WOO o/

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Earthflax. I have the PS! account and have been going by this on Discord and PS! for a bit of time now, and my current name is something I never really intended on keeping anyways.

did -lily

Gangsta Spongebob

"Mama I'm a Criminal" - Badass Smoking Caterpillar
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requesting my Birth Year be changed to 2004, I misclicked while creating it

sure--mari

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting name change from "CKW" to "ckw". Everytime someone calls me CKW i feel like they are screaming at me :puff: Since this change is v minor, I was hoping if I can avoid the custom status part but I understand if that is not possible

did, doesn't count as a change so no need for the ct -lily

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
requesting name change to "Beraldinho". Beraldinhoo is too long and ugly, Beraldinho sounds a lot better even if it's basically the same thing

did -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)