New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo I'd like to change my name to BuoyantLlama, my current name was a dumb nickname given to me in middle school by someone I thought I was friends with but later found out was bullying my brother and I don't really want to be associated with that anymore
I already changed my showdown name and I'd like to better match that.
Thanks in advance!

did - ausma

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to request a name change to "Arishem"

It's the name I go by on Discord and PS now, and I'm not really a fan of the constant jokes related to my previous names anymore despite them being funny for a while, so uh yeah thanks in advance if someone can get that sorted out for me.
Been a month, requesting unlock.

did - ausma

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Hello,

I know that I already have had more than one name change, but I was wondering if an exception could be made here. I have been removed from this site for the most part since 2019, its been about 2.5ish years and I have had very sporadic activity since and was looking to get back into things, so I was hoping there could be some leniency.

I'd like to have my name changed to MagusZ. My reasoning for this is the following:
1. I use Magus in basically every social media I use, most notably discord, and I do use MagusZ itself on Pokemon Showdown.
2. The name Lux92 and Lux in general is unfortunately associated with drama with certain users, nothing I want to get into (EDIT: if the super mod/admin wants me to talk about it to prove it i can do so in DMs or smth) but I'd definitely like a chance to have a clean slate seeing I'm pretty far removed from that drama and wish to get back into the site.

If MagusZ is not acceptable for having a distracting character added on (much like how Magus. would not be acceptable) then I'd like to be named Route 210. I use this on PS! too.

Please let me know if my name change request is not acceptable for any reason. Thank you very much!

did -lily
Hello, since it's been over a month I would like an unlock. Thanks once again!

ya - ausma

Mex

The last ace in a lost hand
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Would like to request a name change to Mex. Shortening of my current name and also generally what I go by these days

There is a user called Mex but they have no messages and were last seen in 2014

ya - ausma

Ran D. Savage

formerly randy_west
Hello I would like to change my name from randy_west to Randy as I believe that username is not taken. I want the name change because I made the old username years ago and I kinda rushed the process so being able to have a name I know will bring me great enjoyment would be awesome! If the name is taken my apologies for the inconvenience!

randy is unfortunately a taken account, sorry :< - ausma

Hello, I would like to change my name to "sanuw".
I request this change since sanuw is my name in pokemon showdown pls :d

hi sorry, you only have 6 messages and just joined this year so i'll have to reject this for now - ausma

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
requesting a name change to <3

current name is too long/unwieldy/i chose it when i was young and don't really like it.

ty!

hi will have to reject this im afraid, <3 is also a really unwieldy name that we aren't comfortable letting through, though you are welcome to pick out a different one if you want! - ausma

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hi!!

i am requesting to have my name changed to "alison" as that's my first name!! all lowercase please!

there is currently an "Alison" user that hasn't logged on since 2012, i even commented on their profile saying i wanted the name in 2011 teehee
also i think anyone who knows me knows me, so please don't change my ct to reflect the name change!!! my ct is already perfect and i used those ... points from the past to get it juuuust right. ty! <3

sorry you need a badge
there is a section of qualifications at the very top for "Regular Users" and then one for badged users, so what am i missing?

edit: ooooh it's because i want an account that already exists, noted!!!

Last edited:

Hacker

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I would like for my name to be changed to "DOOR MONEY". It has been my PS username for almost a year now and is now my identity in the communities I take part in and is what I want to be recognized as on Smogon. When I searched I did not see any people with the DOOR MONEY username.

ok - ausma

kunchi

Banned deucer.
kingrion -> kunchi

use kunchi on ps instead of kingrion, would rather have the rebranded name

sure thing - ausma

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
requesting a username change to Snorunt since it's been my favorite pkmn for like half a decade now. total clefairy and faint brought to my attention that it's available to request so i'd like it? i dont do much here anymore but if i ever do things here i'd like a name that i'd enjoy having

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)