New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd like to change my username to
jns0808 - Its much easier and simpler than afdvsc, and I already got the showdown username for it. Plus I'm jns0808 on literally every other platform.

Done! -Ticken

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I'd like to request the name "Aiyaru". I'd rather not publically state the reason, but you can ask Kalalokki about it since I DM'd him already. I understand that this will 100% absolutley be my final namechange on Smogon and am cool with that.

will get back to this later, can't make a call rn and the rest of the backlog needs clearing out
bumping this so its not forgotten about

i'd like to change my name to "supernerd" (all lowercase).

i made this account when i was 11 when my favorite 'mon was serperior and i don't really identify with it anymore and it's caused a bit of confusion when people refer to me as "super" when my name is listed as SlySerperior because my name is supernerd everywhere else

i'm not sure if there is an account with the name because every time i search for the name, smogon gives an error

i'd also like my birthday to be changed to "November 30th, 2003" if that's possible too

Done! -Ticken

I'd like to change my name to A Welcome Guest. One reason is because it is now my Pokemon Showdown name. Another reason is because I felt like just having my username just be a name and a word with some numbers attached to it isn't that creative, so I decided to change it.

Done! -Ticken

I'd like to have my name changed to "Terimas". I made this account a long time ago when I didn't really have a consistent username for various forums and would like my name to match the username I've settled on using elsewhere as well.

Done! -Ticken

I'd like to request a name change to "Copen". The Not part is just clutter I added and I'm not entirely sure why as it seems Copen isn't taken. I don't use NotCopen on anything else so I'd like it to match my Discord.

Done! -Ticken

Sharow

水上
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change to Mizukami please. I use this name on discord since 2019.

Sorry, you took over a name with a previous request and your name is bolded red to indicate you're not allowed a change. -Ticken

Hello, requesting a name change from this to "Pokedestined"

I don't go by my current name anymore, since it's a deadname. In general, something I just don't want to be referred to. Pokedestined is something I'm known everywhere else, so it would just be good to have that updated ^^

(Also, I would like to request that my current name not be made into a title, please, I just don't want to see it anymore.)

Done! -Ticken

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi, i would like to be called Éric (without the accent if it somehow counts as distracting text, but you know).
i moved from eridbst to eonito bc people used to call me eri, and i wanna move from eonito bc people tagme when they wanna tag eo LOL
Éric is just my name, i use it everywhere, on every site that has it available because… its a common name, so there arent many lol
I dont really like being called anything but my name really, so i would really like to be called by my name here.
the og eric account has been dead for years, has 10 posts and the guy isn’t even called eric lol it says so in his profile. If 10 exact posts didnt count, id wanna be eric versus because its the showdown account i mostly use but just please and thank you

Done! -Ticken

Hi I'd like to change my Username to "Bygone Days".
Which is what I use on dc/other games etc.
I chose my current one a long time ago and dont use it anywhere else anymore (and dont intend to either) so it feels weird to still have it here.

Done! -Ticken

Could I have my name "Ren Amamiya/Joker" changed to "chrombos_06"? The username is no longer being used and chrombos_06 is my permanent username on all my profiles. Plus, the name is cheesy and might gain negative traction (as it has in the past). I created this account almost 2 years ago, and I plan to start using it more frequently.

Sorry, you need 100 messages or an account age of 3 or more. -Ticken

Hi, I'd like to change my name to "Rody"
I don't go by Rojo23 anymore so much these days, especially in pokemon and other game related matters. Rody is the name I've been using mostly in the recent years, so I'd like my Smogon account to be changed to Rody as well.

Done! -Ticken

Requesting to change my name to Mister Magnus, most people on the jerks I am know me as Magnus nowadays since i got more involved with other activities so, I dont think my actual username is relevant to my image in this website

Done! -Ticken

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Hey!

I would like to request a namechange to Frixel.
FrostPixel was my "original" name until eventually tours' staff started to shorten it to Fr (ostP) ixel. I namechanged on PS! and wanted smogon to match that.

oki--mari
Requesting unlock

Done! -Ticken

I would like to request a name change to Elliot.
I have the alt on PS and plan to use it as my main account going forward.

Done! -Ticken

June

shiny badge hunter
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hello I would like to request a name change from Jojos to Simipour. That’s an old nickname so i don't want it anymore. Simipour has been my favorite pokemon for years now and I feel more comfortable with it when with Jojos. I took a screen before them random connexion. I think they are inactive because they wasn’t co since 2019 and they didn’t talk since 2017.
Thanks for reading

you wouldn't really qualify for this name anyway since it has to be inactive for 3 years and it hasnt been 3 years since may 2019 just yet, but even then the august 2021 login seals the deal sry :x
Hello, i understand that i will not get "Simipour" before a long time but as i don't feel comfortable anymore with my current nick, i'd like to change it to smth cooler. So i'd like to request the nickname "June" due to unfunny jokes about jjba, thanks in advance.

Done! -Ticken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)