New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hello hope this finds you all well. I was wondering if I could get my name changed to just Slip as that is what I am usually called anyways and I can't seem to find any profile that matches the name. If I am missing something please let me know, but it would be nice to have the name I am called anyways. Thank you for your time and work I appreciate it!

Done! -Ticken

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro

sometimes he rhyme quick, sometimes he rhyme slow
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hello - I got a namechange on Smogon and PS a while ago (elchunko -> chunko) however I'm now wanting to move away from chunk-based names completely.
Reason being that I'm trying to lose weight and get healthier and stuff, but I chose this name at a time where I was happier to just poke fun at my weight rather than trying to improve things - I'm now finding it pretty de-motivating and borderline upsetting being referred to by this name (even though I chose it and used to find it funny).

What I'm really hoping for is to namechange to Pyro - it is taken on Smogon, hasn't been active in 15 years (since 2007). It's a shorthand for another online alias of mine (pyrotechnicrat).

This also comes with an assurance that I'll never namechange again (not that I'd be allowed to) <:

(Edit - the same change now granted on PS)

Done! -Ticken

Hi, Requesting to cut my name down to Molly. Now that ive got 100 posts I figure it would be a good time to change. My main reasoning is that I want to claim the disabled account "Molly" on PS but I need the smog name to do that.
Thanks !
edit: if possible could I not have the formerly in there lol

Done! I kept formerly however since it serves a purpose. -Ticken

I'd like to request a name change to "Copen". The Not part is just clutter I added and I'm not entirely sure why as it seems Copen isn't taken. I don't use NotCopen on anything else so I'd like it to match my Discord.

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock please

Done x2! -Ticken

I would like to change my birthdate from 1981 to 2007 because when I entered the birthdate I accidentally clicked a date that was already saved in the Google recommendations feature.

Done! -Ticken

id like to change my name to zo. i understand that this is probably my last namechange, but the reasons relate to my identity as an individual, as i want to make my name at least semi-uniform and consistent with how i feel both irl and online; i realize now i want to reinforce how i feel about myself through both mediums, and i think moving forward the best way to express that is to change to what i want to use as my rl name in sites im comfortable using it on

tl;dr cool name, me want irl, me think identifying with it online first step

as far as i can tell, this name is (incredibly) not taken, but if it please dont hold it against me, i quintuple checked

e: no period at the end lol thats edgy

did -lily

Requesting to namechange to articoo.
I've gotten a lot more active on PS as articoo and my name here has caused a few unnecessary misunderstandings that i'd like to avoid in the future.

did -lily

I would like to change my name to Aetherun

I stopped being active in the game 4 years ago, and completely stopped playing more than 2 years ago. I've started playing again recently and would like to go back to competitive circuits ; however, I don't like being attached to this profile because I feel like there is no point into having my past actions following me while, due to stuff happening to me irl + the elapsed time between then and now, I'm a completely different person (and player) than before. Ideally I would have created another new account but I know it's forbidden, so I will only request a name change instead.

I also take the opportunity to ask if it's possible to delete my messages previous to this one, my reaction score, etc, or anything that can be deleted, so I can be as close as possible to a fresh new account, since, as I said, I consider my actual self being very different than the person I was when I was active on this account, so I'll do anything I can to get as far as possible from it.

And I know that the name Aetherun has no link with my current name, that's the point tbh

did -lily
Requesting the unlock since it has been one month

Done! -Ticken

Hi, could I change my birth date, but not disclose in public, would that be possible?
Also if possible, could I also change my name to Briewear? I have been using this name for almost a year on PS now, and I think it suits me more.

sure, send me a pm about the bday -Lily

hey can you update my birthdate to March 20, 2002 I made this account when i was a kid and thought that i needed to have an 18+ age to fully participate

Done! -Ticken

Hi there, I would really like to have my username changed to Morkal

Morkal is my main account name on the Showdown client and is also the stage name that I use when performing music live and online regardless of what projects I'm working on. My current username is from an old music project that I stopped working on two years ago, so it's not something that represents me anymore. Would it be possible to change my username? Thank you so much!

Done! -Ticken
Hey there! Quoting my post because it's been a month and I would like my profile unlocked! Thank you so much for the name change btw, I seriously appreciate it!

Done x2! -Ticken

Hi, I'd like my username to be changed from Aishia to Ayu. (Name's not taken btw)
I know I've had a name change in the past and I'm well aware that this could be my last name change, but the reason of my request is simple, nobody calls me Aishia except tour hosts, I'm known as Ayu on discord and I own the PS account as well. I'd be incredibly grateful for your help.

did -lily

I know this account is super new and I have like no posts but the only change I want is a space between daydream and lover. That's hardly a change but it would be nice to match with my PS account and not have my username all mushed together.

yeah that's fine lol, did -lily

Hi, I'd like to request a final name change to Nineveh.

I changed to Lauriane about two years ago to better fit with my newfound identity, and at that point Smogon was one of the only places where I could go by this. Thankfully, in the time since I've come to properly use it as my name in daily life, but this has also simultaneously made me extremely uncomfortable with Lauriane as my Smogon username. Hindsight is always more clear, and going by my real name here was a really poor and rash decision overall back then.

I'm really sorry about the general inconvenience of a request like this, and if it were just a case of me growing to dislike a name I absolutely wouldn't ask for a third change. Feel free to message me if you had any questions about all of this / wanted to make sure this request wasn't made in bad faith.

dw this is fine, did -lily

I want to change my name to Liasoul to better connect my showdown account of the same name. Please could you do this?
Thanks.

you don't meet the requirements sry, check OP

Requesting a name change to "Spacial"

My current name looks awkward with how it overflows onto the next line, is difficult to type, and all my friends just address me as spacial

done - kala
requesting profile unlock

did -lily

Hi,

Can I have my name changed to Little Axew

I just like the name and I think it cute :3

sorry you don't meet the requirements D: check the OP

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requesting my name to be changed to “Zen”. The account is over 10 years old with 0 posts. Ty in advance.
I provided the reasoning in this post before (before I had the badge of course):

did -lily
Requesting name change back to “Zeno420”, Zen ain’t it man. (I understand this will be permanent)

did, definitely permanent -lily

I would like a name change to "LORD SAGIS"

I own the PS alt and have preferred this username more than my current. It also means I am leaving the "Sagi" abbreviation behind. I don't care what this does to my account for a month.

did -lily

DetectiveDaikon

formerly KantherTheCholricle
Hi, please change my current username to "DetectiveDaikon" only time I will ask, thank you and I'm aware this will probably be permanent I don't really like the name I have right now, it's too cringey and I chose it initially in the midst of rushing to make my acc

did -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)