NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Glad to come back to this game and still see that it hasn't developed any further.

Can someone please tell me logically why Hannah would be a better lynch that Former? What are the arguments for not lynching Former? He's made questionable reads this whole game in between a ton of fluff, zero-content posts.

Also, on a sidenote, do we think it's 4 mafia 7 town? Because it's killing me to even guess 6 of my fellow townies.

I would tag JALMONT again but he's consistently shown he has zero interest in actually posting, so how about Whydon?

It could be 4p, but 3p is probably as likely. It all depends on the distribution of power roles imo.

Also heal, a word of advice. You are the kind of townie mafia are going to drag to the end of the game because they feel like you'll give them a mislynch. Be more adaptable on your reads and reevaluate them.

That said, deadline is soon. At this point I still maintain that inferno is the best lynch, but given the lack of town cohesion, it may be best to just no lynch and let any cop role do their thing

I'm good for a lynch on either Former or Hannah at this point. Both Heal and M2H are at least leaning town for me, and Energy just confuses me at the moment. I think Former is a pretty solid scum read mainly based upon how weird many of his reads are. I don't see how Lily could be read much at all at this point given that they have said virtually nothing out of RVS, and Energy's tunnel on someone who seems pretty definitively towny makes it weird to think he is a locked town read. I don't see these reads coming out of an actual drive to scumhunt -they seem much more like a distraction made by a scum member protecting himslef

1. He over explains, but doesnt try to persuade. In other words he's preemptively trying to justify his reason for scum reading someone he knows is town

2. He does all that. Without placing a vote. Something that comes from a scum mindset

3. His actual reasons are just awful and relies on ridiculous logic like "only scum tunnel" or "you cant deduce someone's alignment from a few posts " neither of which is true

1. He over explains, but doesnt try to persuade. In other words he's preemptively trying to justify his reason for scum reading someone he knows is town

2. He does all that. Without placing a vote. Something that comes from a scum mindset

3. His actual reasons are just awful and relies on ridiculous logic like "only scum tunnel" or "you cant deduce someone's alignment from a few posts " neither of which is true
former if you read over any of my previous games you will see that what you outlined in points 1 and 2 is just pretty standard for me in any game I play - I don't vote until late when I am certain about a read, and I explain a lot. Take a look at Lover's Dance if you want to see what I am talking about

InfernoDragon you're going to be lynched today, so if you're leaving, please claim now
this is the type of stuff that I can't tr you for.

across our oc games I realized that I can't read you at all on what you say or how you say it but on what you are doing
and honestly trying to strongarm inferno into claiming when he isnt even the lead wagon rn is bad imo. You refused to explain your scum read on me which honestly just came across as omgus to me and a way to intimidate me away from pushing you. You honestly come across like you're power-scumming right now.

Pushing a no lynch is also just objectively a bad idea imo, and I kinda have to think town!former knows better than that. When there are an excess of null/inactive slots idt its ever a good idea to just not lynch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)