NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

I don't believe that you've done nearly as much as you think you have if we're talking about proactively engaging with people who aren't former

But the exasperation here feels towny I guess
im talking about effort and thats how i saw he was talking about it
i do the massive ass iso on heal and all the other shit and i get tossed to the side “because im not doing much”

I dislike former's insistence on voting hannah to self pres when he's got like 3 other sr
Also that massclaim proposal is wacky as fuck in a closed setup
I could see doing a massclaim if former gets shot since we'd have lost watcher/doc and maybe have cop results (?) to go off of but now it just seems awful
part of me is now just thinking hes playing genuinely awful
hell part of me has for awhile i just dont like backing down

that shit usually comes from a vi

I feel like scum team is trying to buddy up with me so you guys Lynch me and then my green flip gives DS/capo credit, ofc in a former town world this means we probably lost the game already bc both me and former would likely end up being mislynched.
does this mean you think ds/capo are scum or at least suspicious then ?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay

What the fuck is up with Whydon? Scumhunt you lil bugger, stop wasting space. He's suddenly threatened with modkill and meets reqs to avoid it without actually do jack shit?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Less than 7 hours until deadline, I'll be on off and on, but mostly on until then. Still trying to decipher the last few pages.

Overall I'm not really trusting anyone right now, interactions are so weird. Not sure wut to make of the m2h +ds chat w/ cap coming in later. Also not sure why Former is suddenly claiming I'm obvious town when he seemed suspicious plenty of times early.

Will make more substantive posts soon.

lmao page 4 is so funny im cackling everytime i read through it fire contents guys
starting off fully admitting he has made zero content

dodging a question

Anyone have any good video game recommendations? Preferably playable on ps4 but pc works too
the forest if survival horror is your type
i had genuine fun playing it and still do :blobthumbsup:

View attachment 187948

Unvote right now this ain’t it
early stance, good stance
can be seen as scum trying to look good fully knowing infernos town
but ill give the benefit of the doubt here

Heal + former/m2h + idler

Quote me on this
early reads is a +

fights to try and make it so inferno wasnt lynched (even though he shouldnt have been)
thats a +

I’m good

You’re probably mafia anyways
people casually saying this always get lower in my books
you dont casually say "youre probably mafia" imo because thats just not natural in a game where you try and hunt scum
its apathetic

I can’t decide who I’m holding responsible for this disaster
sketchy post
feels fake
-

vote m2h

thank you next
unvote

nvm
towny how they immediately unvoted meaning they were genuinely thinking about it
+

*all posts about former*
has this kind of weird push on him
if you can call it that

all he does is call former stupid, or what he says stupid atleast and doesnt really show a substantial viewpoint
-

Combination of infernos reading town to me and the fact that i found it very lame and suspicious that former decided to vote him at that very moment. Read very opportunistic and felt like he was trying to switch the vote at the last moment. To me it fit a narrative of former trying to protect his teammate heal which is the main narrative I’m thinking through Atm. His shift to voting innerno based off that one post felt really contrived and just seemed so obviously wrong like there was very litttle wrong with that post? This game has been so low key that infernos posts should’ve been encouraging not suspicious Imo
good read and effort
+

This unfortunately is not a great take because *should* means nothing as contextually speaking everyone thought that inferno was getting lynched. clearly if you and former are on a scum team then it's in your interests to switch the vote to somehow who isn't you/former, aka inferno. we won't ever know how it would've played out had cap's unvote been counted
not ai but just wrong

town
Moody
me
Inferno

??? tier: why don/hannah - I don't really care about either of these two users. No posting = no reads. I put Whydon at slightly lower odds for being mafia for his occasional dgaf posts.

Cap - I had cap as town because he posted after the deadline but now I'm not so sure. I think Moody might be onto something; for me he's readable as both trying too hard and trying earnestly. won't say anything more about him for now since investigating him I don't think is all the worthwhile at this point...

Idiot
Former - lmao. normally the insanity = auto mafia, but there's legitimate points both ways. Bad - Who the fuck did he target lmao still hasn't claimed that. Changing the vote 1 hr before deadline for what I think was pretty bad reasoning. Continually bringing up the night kill for his argument even though w/e case there is not that strong. Really weird takes like I'm mafia because ??? and that everyone but him is playing bad which is just so obvious self-delusion that he cant' be serious. Also hannah has made 0 posts but is "obvious" mafia apparently. OMEGALUL like look at 294 where he's like just look at my reads I got lily right completely ignoring the fact that he just mislynched a dude LMAO

The good - well there's the claim. and I don't think he would self vote as town? unless he's completely brain dead which does get more believable like i said the more he posts but....I'd like to think he's still got some brain cells left...jeez...i guess ill need to revisit this

No clue what laurel's doing. Mafia? Maybe. Heal I guess is posting which is good but I can't shake off that weird feeling. Feels like there's some bussing going on. Either that or the mafia is just really out of touch with the game and its like laurel/whydon/hannah or something. that seems doubtful though.

Now I'm thinking in circles so should just leave this and go. Yeah Idk. I was going to conclude we should vote m2h here but I'm not sure. Maybe better to have him claim and then decide then. Or just vote cap. I dunno.
bizarre readslist

final thought
townlean

MoodyCloud if we mislynch today, we only have one more mislynch before game is over. Because it's a closed set up, the chance people CC each other is high, and helps us narrow down scum. But if we wait until tomorrow (when we might have mislynched) we lose time to resolve those CC's. Thus the most optimal play right now is for town to mass CC and use that information to narrow down the scum team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)