NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Because Hannah saw she was mafia, had a brief discussion with M2H that ended with "yeah okay, feel free to bus me" and M2H took that to heart and didn't wait
err honestly like dont you think hannah would be reminded of her scumchat or somes instead of 0 posting?

Nuxl

by the way i tinfoiled the prospect of former v mewtwo svs and i feel like the two would get so giddy that they rolled scum together again that they wouldnt actively take the steps that they did when it comes to interacting with each other at that point; i dont think it's a likely world but it is a plausible one

Nuxl

town
Moody
me
Inferno

??? tier: why don/hannah - I don't really care about either of these two users. No posting = no reads. I put Whydon at slightly lower odds for being mafia for his occasional dgaf posts.

Cap - I had cap as town because he posted after the deadline but now I'm not so sure. I think Moody might be onto something; for me he's readable as both trying too hard and trying earnestly. won't say anything more about him for now since investigating him I don't think is all the worthwhile at this point...

Idiot
Former - lmao. normally the insanity = auto mafia, but there's legitimate points both ways. Bad - Who the fuck did he target lmao still hasn't claimed that. Changing the vote 1 hr before deadline for what I think was pretty bad reasoning. Continually bringing up the night kill for his argument even though w/e case there is not that strong. Really weird takes like I'm mafia because ??? and that everyone but him is playing bad which is just so obvious self-delusion that he cant' be serious. Also hannah has made 0 posts but is "obvious" mafia apparently. OMEGALUL like look at 294 where he's like just look at my reads I got lily right completely ignoring the fact that he just mislynched a dude LMAO

The good - well there's the claim. and I don't think he would self vote as town? unless he's completely brain dead which does get more believable like i said the more he posts but....I'd like to think he's still got some brain cells left...jeez...i guess ill need to revisit this

No clue what laurel's doing. Mafia? Maybe. Heal I guess is posting which is good but I can't shake off that weird feeling. Feels like there's some bussing going on. Either that or the mafia is just really out of touch with the game and its like laurel/whydon/hannah or something. that seems doubtful though.

Now I'm thinking in circles so should just leave this and go. Yeah Idk. I was going to conclude we should vote m2h here but I'm not sure. Maybe better to have him claim and then decide then. Or just vote cap. I dunno.
I targeted M2H last night, I figured if he was actually town he'd be the night kill
these timestamps feel genuine???? out side of this,t he second post is rofl idfk what

Nuxl

Honestly, it's because Hannah's a good friend of mine, and I know she wouldn't idle out if she was town. The only time she would do so is if she didn't want to let her team down, so her slot has to be mafia here.

That said, there's also the M2H bus which is icing to the cake.
but you said "oh DS. is mafia". why is the main bulk of your reasoning based on hannah?

Nuxl

He’s not here I think he’s working or something

Yes I agree with your vote and this is what I thought earlier today but I struggle with putting into words exactly why I feel he’s a good vote which makes me second guess myself.
i see him constantly refreshing which is why i brought up the question

Nuxl

But the exasperation here feels towny I guess
plus one i guess

I feel like scum team is trying to buddy up with me so you guys Lynch me and then my green flip gives DS/capo credit, ofc in a former town world this means we probably lost the game already bc both me and former would likely end up being mislynched.
who is the scumteam buddying you iyo? you've made exasperations on DS, who put you in null atp, and former and i dont think i need to explain his read on you at this point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)