NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can beat them without god with Wentz, provided he's still healthy
I can't really trust Wentz when it comes to health. He's extremely vulnerable to injuries, and it changed his career in the past. There's no guarantee that he can stay healthy for the whole season + playoffs assuming they make it.

The Patriots roster is absolutely stacked this year
Except they have a massive gaping hole at TE pass catcher. Gordon being reinstated helps the poor wr core (Edelman and then... Harry? Lol) but I think the Pat's will continue to lean into the running backs. White, burkhead and michel (in college) are all excellent receiving backs but the roster definitely isn't 'stacked' at all positions.

Except they have a massive gaping hole at TE pass catcher. Gordon being reinstated helps the poor wr core (Edelman and then... Harry? Lol) but I think the Pat's will continue to lean into the running backs. White, burkhead and michel (in college) are all excellent receiving backs but the roster definitely isn't 'stacked' at all positions.
This, and many players like Brady looked insanely old and slow last year. The most stacked team by far is the Eagles. They only way I see them not winning the SB is is Wentz goes down.

The Patriots receiving core is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was last year when Eric Decker and Kenny Britt were competing for spots.

Brady will play like a Top 3-5 QB again this year just like he did last year.

And the defense is loaded.

The only glaring weakness on the team is TE but they'll be fine with 30 catches from Ben Watson.

The AFC as a whole is pretty much in the exact same place as last year in my eyes, except the patriots are better.

The AFC EAST as a whole is pretty much in the exact same place as last year in my eyes, except the patriots are better.
This point, and I added the division, more than any other heavily leans in your favor.

The secondary is top notch and the lb core is solid but I would not put your dline in the top 15.

Also watson is suspended the first four games and even then he is old as shit. Literally came out of retirement which is why he's suspended in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)