Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady: Considered system QB
Tom Brady: Replaces Jameis on Bucs and wins SB in one season
Drew Brees: not considered system QB
Drew Brees: Replaced by Jameis, who immediately throws 5 TDs against the Packers with literal whos at WR

Is Drew Brees a system QB?
I've Always disliked the Saints since bounty Gate so anything that throws shade on them is a go by me kekw

I wouldn't say Payton is better than Belichick, but something can probably be said for Belichick teams being ranked no.1 in PPG with Brady and mid 20s without him.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Late post but what an ugly loss by the Ravens. What started as a strong offensive performance turned extremely sour by the end of the game.

Some takeaways:
- The offensive line is going to be a recurring problem. I’m willing to accept Stanley might be rusty, but Villanueva is a disaster. Not that I’m surprised.

- The secondary worries me. Losing Peters is going to hurt, especially when Anthony Averett and Brandon Stephens see extended playing time.

- Can we please ride the hot hand? Ty’Son Williams had a great start to the game, but for some reason we insisted on giving Latavius Murray a lot of work in the second half. Ride the hot hand.

- That game absolutely needs to be closed out in regulation. I felt an immediate sense of dread once the game got to OT. Then the Ravens proceeded to lose twice. Gross.

Despite all the doom and gloom, I think the Ravens will be okay given some time. 0-2 is looming now though with KC coming to town, which worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)