nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
yeah except sometimes swampert is bulky as shit
like today some dude let my blaziken get off a swords dance and he sent in swampert
and im like yeah whatever hi jump kick fuck you swampert
but then it like, lived my max attack +2 hjk and ko'd me with EQ
you better believe i was pissed

That torterra wins and the aerodacytl's expression before getting hit is priceless xD
You really should do more of these

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will summon this from page 3 as all of them are disgustingly adorable. All cozy and shit. Damn.

Also your festive wailord and rock'd aerodactyl are both great. The one with Tyranitar using Hidden Power was a bit confusing for me though as it appeared that Ty was getting KO'd seeing as it appeared he took the HP's damage (while in reality he was just executing it against Swampert). My five cents.

Your battle logs are terrific though. You bring out the comedic twist out of all the hardboats.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy

ill eventually have to recreate this in my drawing class so why not get a little quickdraw going first

(rosie the riveter is who i want to be when i grow up)

approx time 10 min

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
more rosie wip

the actual assignment was take a famous painting and make it robotic...

comments very very much appreciated... lots of effort is going into this

breh

強いだね
seems to be a good start. from my uneducated opinion, the face seems a bit puffy (it has something to do with her lips, which just seem... off (can't exactly put my finger on it; oddly protrusive?))...

It is really looking great so far! I'm so like how you can put together the "robotic" components piece by piece like a puzzle. Amazing smooth lines as usual. Can't wait to see when it is done. Is this going to be colored?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/326/d/9/the_most_festive_wailord_by_nastyjungle-d33eg50.png[/IMG[/HIDE]]

Edit: Oh and also, I will mostly be working to finish all of my smog art before I finish any more requests. Thanks for the patience.[/QUOTE]

oh my god

if possible can you split the image and pm me the links I would love them forever. (If it's too much trouble it's no problem!)

Haha, I love your art! c:
Your comics are amazing.

Unless your request list is too long, may I please request a lucario? c:

Luvdisc'd.

Your art is sublime. One question though, would it help you in any way if you upgraded your PS? CS2 seems just a tad outdated, or maybe your work doesn't need anything that fancy?

And PLEASE PLEASE finish that Tyranitar riding the Hippowdon! :)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Luvdisc'd.

Your art is sublime. One question though, would it help you in any way if you upgraded your PS? CS2 seems just a tad outdated, or maybe your work doesn't need anything that fancy?

And PLEASE PLEASE finish that Tyranitar riding the Hippowdon! :)
Woo hoo that makes 50 :)

And CS2 is almost 4 programs outdated; but I love it like my own! It can pretty much do near everything that the newer versions can as far as artwork goes, I've found; and I've had it for 6 years now, so I know my way around it pretty well.

For painting and things like that you don't particularly need anything fancy. I have CS5 and all I really use is the paint tool, the erase tool, the eye dropper, and other simple stuff like the paint bucket. There isn't much else you need to make something cool like this, maybe just compatibility with brushes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)