nj art

She is so hardcore she's lifting two stereo systems by the record discs. With her nails!

Your iteration's pretty cool too I guess.

Eskimohawk is probably one of the coolest things that's ever happened to one of my fakemons.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

i drew about 10 hydreigons today, but none of them are very good
ill try and do a computer pixel of my trainer ID if i have time

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Holy crap, how long did that trainer card take you? Liking the different style of the Volcarona.
I want to say 10-15 minutes? I didn't really keep track, haha

And thank you paintseagull, I'm a fan of yours as well! Your CAP and baby CAP designs were both excellent~

On unrelated news that I felt like I needed to share anyways, I figured out how to change the names of moves in PO, Sneaky Stones and Focus Miss ahoy

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Even with Smogon's hiatus, I still have only 2 pieces to show, and neither are finished. Go figure.
Lately I've been getting back into my really old lineart style, which is fun to do. I don't know if I switch back to this yet. I think it looks slightly more professionally than my strange pixel-y lines.

You should recognize this immediately, and if you don't, that means you haven't been here yet, and you should go check it out right now. Mr. StrikeaPose has really great stuff, and this little beauty right here was made from his sketches. Thanks for letting me ink and color them :)

The brutest of roots

hey nasty sorry to bug you so much but I've been looking for a tutorial on how to make a texture and use it in photoshop and have found pretty much nothing.
could you point me in the direction of a proper tutorial or something?

thanks <3

the venusaur is ridiculously badass, it made me laugh so hard

(the crocodile thing's expression is priceless too)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Thanks for all the feedback :)

hahaha. how would one go about changing move names on pokemon online?
Pokemon Online Folder>db>moves>moves.txt

Edit from there, so much fun

hey nasty sorry to bug you so much but I've been looking for a tutorial on how to make a texture and use it in photoshop and have found pretty much nothing.
could you point me in the direction of a proper tutorial or something?

thanks <3
I made you one!

that venusaur is one badass og yo

damn nasty, how do you get such sexy lines? pen tool or a really steady hand and what're your brush settings? just so jelly.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
yeah, that tut is basically a summery of my technique

if you want to know how I did lines like the venusaur and krokorok however, here is a condensed version:

I make my base sketch like I normally would, then blew up up to about 250% normal size, then used a 6-7px regular hard brush to ink it
After you're done inking and coloring, you can shrink it back down

so yeah, steady hand definitely not lol, the lines look like shit at regular size

yeah, that tut is basically a summery of my technique

if you want to know how I did lines like the venusaur and krokorok however, here is a condensed version:

I make my base sketch like I normally would, then blew up up to about 250% normal size, then used a 6-7px regular hard brush to ink it
After you're done inking and coloring, you can shrink it back down

so yeah, steady hand definitely not lol, the lines look like shit at regular size
oh i see now, thanks. bet they still look kick ass at normal size though. <:

you are my hero forever

and neo., the lineart is part of this tutorial nasty whipped up a while ago, I'll just go find that for you, one sec
e: yeah here it is
thanks for fishing that up for me!

dongs make for the best textures
dicks make for the best everything

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
wip again..

picture done because of cartoons request and also my successful vullaby breed,
Impish Overcoat 31/23/31/x/31/20

its not perfect but its good enough for what i want it to do, toxic stall on the battle subway

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hnng holy crap that is an amazing... i forgot its name even though i used it to patch up a gengar weakness on my team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)