NO UBERS FOR YOU! VGC 09 Tournament- Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Team sheets will not be required.

* A player’s team may not contain two of the same Pokémon.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Team sheets will not be required.

* A player’s team may not contain two of the same Pokémon.
He's asking if, in any given match, for the first battle if he could use his DDCharmander, and for the second battle if he could use his Belly Drum Charmander.

If this were the actual VGC the answer would be no, since you'd be filling out a team sheet and you have to declare your moveset.

Say I have Charmander in my 6 pokemon, I said Id use
And the Charmander I battled with, was a DDCharmander
Then the next battle, I switch my DDharmander with a Belly Drum Charamander
Is that allowed?
(NOTE: I dont have 2 Charmanders on my Team of 6)

Alright thank you. Sorry for asking so many questions
Errrr.......just one more question, on the same topic. What if it was the same pokemon, and I just decided to change a move on it. Because of my last battle, it didnt see any use
For example:
I have a..
Charmander@ Choice Specs
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
~Flamethrower
~Iron Tail
~Protect
~Hidden Power Whatever

But then I decided, Protect isnt going to see any use. After demonstrated in my first Tournament Match >.< So I decide to change with Dragon Pulse
And I do nothing to change the set values of the pokemon whatsoever IVs/EVs/Nature etc dont change

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
You will not be allowed to change anything about your Pokemon during the Round.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Inevitable vs mattj
HolyChipmunkvs sprocket (Good luck)
badalcristiano vs Supe
PBB vs Beergle
Cybertron vs pokemonrocks777
sixonesix vs Human
mzenken vs andrea
drcossack vs Bianca222 (I really don't know.)
Alexa888 vs Tyler422
Dubulous vs LinisKorean
Alaka vs Huy (THE vgc 09 match.)

I left out people I didn't know.

Just wanted to say that I have seen my opponent on several times and he's PM'd me, but there's always something up on his side :/

Posting to confirm that UPPERDECKER won. Very close match and I want to thank you for a great, first VGC experience :P

Last battle went down to the last attack :P Too bad hax worked against me :(

There is a possibility that I will not be able to participate due to me helping people get ready for Worlds, in my book helping people prepare for Worlds VGC is more important than the unofficial 2009 VGC Rules tournament on Smogon, which I need to finish tomorrow and then I would need to get my team ready in 2-4 days which is a challenge in of itself, but I think I can manage to do so. Please go and see if you can get a sub to prepare just in case however, I will edit this post in a day or two confirming whether or not I will be able to participate or not.

activity post.

basically i need to wait for a 'mon or two and ev train them, but ill get the battle done soon enough with Mattj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)