Tournament Nostalgia for SM CAP (Won by Sevelon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Airwind is currently busy so I'll be handling this for the moment. Given the high number of subs, they will all be incorporated into the bracket from this round onwards:

Round 2 Matchups:

-Voltage-  vs  Yami
dex18  vs  Sevelon
reachzero  vs  Snorlax in the way
Yubellia  vs  Rat With Wings
Doomstadt  vs  Zephyr2007
Rage.Spam.Quit.  vs  Lasen
zio  vs  MrDollSteak
Rabia  vs  Monsareeasy
D2TheW  vs  Heaven Jay
Roxiee  vs  Jordy
Atha  vs  SHSP
G-Luke  vs  Ryan207
Tadasuke vs Luna's Banned now
Maxouille vs 2spoopy4u

Byes:

againa
Pitmore

EDIT: Almost forgot about this but deadline is in a week, Friday 22nd, although I might extended it until Sunday 24th if enough people want to play their game on the weekend.​

Last edited:

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
4db4ae2f67c5a2c19e9beb2e6ade8bb4.png

Sadly gonna be calling act on this, ideally i wouldve liked to actually play since i've never played CAP in my entire life but alas! I've been up for like 15 hours by now from my broken sleep schedule and it's past the time where i'd preferably be able to fit all 3 games until my Ubers seasonal in like 1.5 hours from makin this, after which im heading STRAIGHT to bed. And i'm likely gonna be busy the next two days since i wanted to spend wednesday n thursday full cleaning the house so.

Edit: I guess he gave me the win due to being busy (check my wall), but i def got timezones mixed up here and i never knew what tf the -6 in GMT-6 meant so i called act before it was supposed to happen. It doesn't feel great at all so if he can play i'll do my best to try but unless that changes i guess it's my win

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey all! Just posting to let everyone know that the deadline for this week has been extended to Sunday, January 24th at 11:59pm GMT-6 just so we're in congruence with standard Smogon tournament protocol. Please get your matches done before then, and if you need an extension please contact me through DMs on Smogon or Discord. I'll be posting the lineups for next week once we reach the deadline.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Both Mx and Airwind are busy this weekend so I'll be handling week 3. You'll find the matchups below.

Matchups:

Yubellia  vs  G-Luke
Heaven Jay  vs  Jordy
Sevelon  vs  MrDollSteak
-Voltage-  vs  Maxouille
SHSP  vs  Luna's Banned now
Pitmore  vs  Lasen
againa  vs  reachzero
Doomstadt  vs  Monsareeasy

An extension was given to Rat With Wings vs Yubellia since both made some attempt at scheduling a match but never played. You two have until Wednesday, January 27th at 11:59pm GMT-6 to complete your match.

As for the rest of you, please complete your games by Sunday, January 31st at 11:59pm GMT-6.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Just a quick update, I realized I never resolved the Rat With Wings vs Yubellia match and neither player made any attempt to complete it. The match has been coinflipped in Yubellia's favor. I understand how late into the week this is so G-Luke Yubellia you are welcome to have an extension.

1612042542873.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)