Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

jimbo and I both have our team set and just need to be on at the same time so he can let me get my 3rd win. Should be some time tomorrow.

Finally, I got my battle done, but, I lost 2-0 thanks to some horrible prediction :/. Meh, oh well, I guess I can post a RMT, now.

I just beat jimbo 3-0. I got 3 crits, only one mattered sadly (for me haha). I thought i was going to 5-0 jimbo but he scared me a bit in the end. Good and fun battle indeed. Now, bring me Dawnbringer.

O yeah I totally forgot I have to pay the loser. Let me know when you want porygon jimbo....or the other kid I battled. I should pm him about that.

-Pedro- please pm me back, I just want to know what day you can battle, the weekend is coming up and it will be even harder to schedule a battle =(

Thanks for reporting guys. Updated the first post with all results.

EDIT: I lost to bobdisgea 0-1, he made a crucial error which could've cost him the match, but he deserved to win it right there, even if some Stone Edge hax hurt me quite a bit :(. GG

i beat pablo with my last pokemon...even though stealth rock took out his last. it was pretty damn epic. i made a great comeback thanks to a couple of calm minds.

Props to you bob, from both tourney's this is your first win, and against someone fairly notable

Btw me and Gin are battling tomorrow so yea...

EDIT: when I think calm mind I think suicune >:]

Thanks goodbar. i was really excited cause i was down 3 at first. and it wasnt a suicune...came from a giveaway...which only 18 people can distribute...

@ Pablo: Surf116 and I will probably try to battle tomorrow. we would've battled sooner, but my wifi connection is hella shaky so I'm gona hope its stable tomorrow >.< sorry for the wait...

Me and Gin finished, pretty close game that ended 3-0 (but don't let the numbers fool ya). Another interesting game :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)