Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

My inbox was full of spam I accumulated from my month away from home, I did not recieve a PM.

I will reply in furthur details, if I can, after I have read your PM

Thanks

Looks like we won't be having any more participants as of right now. Signs ups are now closed. People who did not make it, can still join during Round 1 (like negator) but will recieve a first Round default loss.

Thank you everyone, pairings will be up shortly after this post so we can all get along with our battles.

Please remember what you all comitted to in those PM's!

This can be closed now.

Replies time!

Ghandi - I hope someone can lend you Pokes, but you need to be able to give out a self-breed after every win.

Chaose Emperor - You will be recieving a PM shortly.

ambervoid - You need to give your opinion on the matter on the first post to join.

Mini Guerra - I was going to PM you soon after I sorted out Sign Ups. Thought you said you'd be busy? I don't get if you're joining or just offerng to help out.

Tangerine - I will PM you about it after I deal with all the sign ups ok?

PokeMONStar - You need to give your opinion on the matter of the first post.

Mr GoodBar - I will be discussing prizes placement with each donor individually, no worries. I do also hope 1st place just doesn't get everything.

Expect PM's soon new people who joined. I hope the ones that didn't give their opinion give it soon.
I like it, it seems preety fun, and a good Idea to give the loser a pokemon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)