Gen 6 np: XY Ubers Gengarite Suspect Test - In The Shadows [READ POST #71]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the rumor of Gengar staying does happen to be true, please use this test as an example for future reference by not setting the criteria so low. Between the tremendous testing period and the now tremendous waiting period, this really is unacceptable. I understand it's only fair for all mods to want to review the paragraphs, but please know what you're getting into next time. We shouldn't need to wait weeks just because it was decided that everyone is required to write a paragraph. You guys set yourself up for that one.

So basically what I'm saying is that even though I'm friends with everyone who had a large say in this testing process: you guys screwed up.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Even if the rumor of Gengar staying does happen to be true, please use this test as an example for future reference by not setting the criteria so low. Between the tremendous testing period and the now tremendous waiting period, this really is unacceptable. I understand it's only fair for all mods to want to review the paragraphs, but please know what you're getting into next time. We shouldn't need to wait weeks just because it was decided that everyone is required to write a paragraph. You guys set yourself up for that one.

So basically what I'm saying is that even though I'm friends with everyone who had a large say in this testing process: you guys screwed up.
It was my understanding that the reason that there was a month for the entire suspect test was because this was a unique situation Ubers found itself in. Ubers was deciding on whether or not to ban a Pokemon for the first time ever. So instead of making a decision with only a few people, it was decided to give the test a month to include as many voters as possible so the vote could be as accurate as possible to reflect the communities "feelings" on the subject. The paragraphs were to insure that the people who actually got reqs were accurately informed on the vote, so they weren't voting one way or the other for a dumb reason. (Personally I like the paragraph idea and want it to be included in more tiers). Now as far as the mods "messing up" I don't think they did. Could the suspect test have been improved? Probably, but don't forget that the people reviewing the paragraphs also have lives and so any time issues were most likely due to that.

This is just the way I perceive things, and how they went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)