Tournament NUPL VI - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
postin act, i haven't heard from hjad since this morning and we scheduled for 30min ago. i'll wait for about 30 more minutes to start our game but then i'm leaving, so if rhydons wanna sub please do so shortly Teddeh

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
subbing in DurzaOffTopic for hjad jake Hootie

also calling act for teddeh because hootie missed the scheduled time and didn't show activity to coordinate another time and get it done. teddeh changed all his plans on saturday to accommodate for this time so they pushed back to today which he can now not follow through with because he's out the entire night. should be dead game or act win, we cannot sub in another player because they're both offline and durza has to play the bw game

I scheduled with Teddeh for Saturday and assumed he would be available Sunday as well if plans ended up changing based on what he said on my wall. I ended up having a change of plans Saturday unexpectedly and wasn't aware of Teddeh's situation; just call it a dead game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)