Nuzlocke Challenge

Ok, I've been meaning to reply to this for a while now. Just haven't had the time. Homework kind of exploded on me. Plus, I've entered myself in a few tournaments on-site, so, that's keeping me busy too. First, thank you very much, Res, for taking the time to do this.

You seem unsure of exactly what kind of log you want to do. You could do one with a lot of detail about what happens in-game, like EvilBob's, or a stylized, abridged "story" version like most of the ones in this thread, including mine. You routinely refer to moves and items by their proper names, like "Nugget," but you include a lot of embellishment also, like hitting on Misty. References to in-game mechanics break verisimilitude, but a flavor-based narrative feels awkward in a mechanical log.

I would suggest that you stick with the "story" format and start describing things instead of acting like your character has a couple of Gamefaqs tabs open on his Pokedex. Focus on your character's observations, inner monologue. The present tense you are using mostly lends itself to that. Try to think about what you would actually notice and find remarkable as you experienced things.
I... don't exactly know what you mean by verisimilitude, but your first point is well taken. Looking back over those parts, it does feel a little odd.

The pace also feels rushed right now. I would try including more dialogue instead of describing conversations. Also, give more words to things with more significance, as a general rule. You gave the Nugget Bridge about double the attention you gave the Cerulean Gym. Sentences like, "My new stalker soon comes out of hiding from behind the Gym Statue, which is then also destroyed by Seedan, after I see Blue's name on it." You immediately move on to talking about type effectiveness. Is your protagonist (and the stalker, too, presumably) really so unflappable that smashing a giant statue inside a major public building gets such a casual description, and apparently no physical or verbal reaction?

On the whole, I like what you are doing with it. I like the minute-by-minute intensity of the present tense, and I like your observations. I would just try to give your character a bit more of a describable personality and focus more on the in-universe details. More vivid descriptions of events, less use of proper nouns from the strategy guide. I think dedicating a bit more time to each post could end up making your log one of the highlights of this thread.
*blush* You're too kind. It's rare I get encouragement like this on my writing. And that is exactly what I intend to do from now on. Sometimes, I do tend to rush a little... Mainly because, well, I'm kind of the fixer in my group of friends... The one they come to with problems. It can get distracting. However, I've decided that the second that happens, I shall save my document, endeavour to help them, and then continue. Not try and juggle them. Thanks again, Res. You couldn't have been more helpful!

Since Bukake has requested not to recieve PMs, I have no choice but to post here.

Today, I began a Nuzlocke for Emerald.

Is there any rule about switching when fighting a wild pokemon? The first catchable pokemon I found was a Ralts, and I REALLY want to use it, but all it knows is Growl.

Thanks.

As far as I know, there isn't any rule about switching at any time, except the optional one of setting the battle mode to SET, which only prevents you from switching when the opponent sends out a new Pokemon.

I've had (what I believe) could be a good idea. Starting from FR/LG you go through HG/SS, R/S/E and finally D/P/Pt (in that order) everytime you lose on a game you must go to the next one from scratch, if you manage to beat the elite four (without cheating) then you can trade to the next game rather than starting from scratch. If you beat the elite four in Gen4 then you win, if not then you lose. This should be done using all of the rules that you have heard before to maximize the difficulty, and all pokemon must be able to obey you. I think this would make more sense when doing a story or comic and I'll be doing this in the reverse order (because I already started with platinum and Fire Red has, I think, the hardest elite four so there will be a nice build up, but this doesn't really make sense as HG should come after FR but oh well, I'll pretend that there is a time machine or something and it happens that you are battling yourself on mount silver).

Dude, that's like Pokemon: Legendary Mode

Anywho, team updates.
Vicou(Sneasel) Lvl. 35, female.
Carro(Riolu) Lvl. 33, male. Asshole won't evolve.
Adapta(Gastrodon) Lvl. 37, female.
Greebo(Marowak) Lvl. 40, male.
Zoe(Crobat) Lvl. 38, female.
Chiroux(Infernape) Lvl. 43, male.

Dead:
Beauty(Budew)
Sylvi(Beautifly)
Magic(Gyarados)

And for the one of you following my comic, things have been the opposite of dramatic, plowing through every gym and losing only two other Pokemon to lapse' in judgment. I have a good idea of what I'm going to do now so expect it before Monday.

Tonight's Update!

Starting Team:
Saur the Ivysaur
Funky the Mankey
Butterkill the Butterfree
Aquila the Pidgey
Ze Bat the Zubat
Solid the Ekans

Defeated Gary for a Third time. My Major problem was his Pidgeotto and Charmander. I took out Pidgeotto using a combination of Ze Bat and Solid. Abra was an easy meal for Ze bat.
His Rattata was eaten alive by Funky. Charmander was eventually taken down by a combo of Funky and Saur!

Onto the Nugget Bridge. Aquila took out Bug Catcher Cale and Lass Ali pretty easily. Youngster Timmy was taken out by Funky and Butterkill. Butterkill annihilated the Rocket Grunt at the end.

Sad news... Solid bought it ;_; *cries* . One trainer had a Rattata with Hyperfang and he unfortunately perished in a Critical Hit attack.
He had just learnt bite and I thought he could stand a fight but that Damn Critical Hit! DAMN YOU RATTATA!! Why did he have to die soooo young?
Ze Bat also morns for it's fellow poison-type.

On Route 25, I caught a Weedle called PinCushion. It's not Solid but he will do. I really felt I needed a Sixth Pokemon.

In two battles, PinCushion evolved twice to a Beedrill. It's like Butterkill MK2, in some ways.

Went to Cerulean Cape, Interrupted some love-birds and Saved Bill from his Pokemon Fate. All in a days work ^_^ ! Bill gave me the plot device... I mean S.S. Anne Ticket.

Now, It's time to take down Misty!!

After a tough battle against Swimmer Luis and his Horsea and Shellder, Aquila finally evolved into Pidgeotto! Picnicker Diana caused us no problems what so ever ^^ !

Misty's Staryu was a bit of a problem with it's water pulse. Saur seeded it and put it to sleep and Funky K.O.ed it. Butterkill put Misty's Starme to sleep and Saur seeded it. Starme managed to get a critical hit swift on Saur but a vine whip finished it for me!

I left Cerulean, although knowing I had left behind a friend. Adios Amigo, Solid you were a good friend.

Ze Bat managed to take down a Rocket's Drowsee amazingly by himself! One more level and he'll be able to learn bite and then he'll become a better team member.

After the trek down the Underground passage, I caught Purrfect the Meowth. It's a low level Meowth, so it's probably stay in the box as a spare. Ze Bat finally learned Bite - WOOT!

Crikey that Ratacate was Powerful! After a Hyperfang, Funky was left with 2HP, but just managed to Karate Chop it!!!

Reached Vermilion City, went to Pokemon Centre and healed dying pokemon. Caught a Diglett called Diggit!

Went aboard the S.S. Anne. PinCushion was defeating opponents by himself and became a valuable part of the team!

My Team I used against Gary:
Saur the Ivysaur
Funky the Mankey
Aquila the Pidgeotto
Ze Bat the Zubat
Diggit the Diglett

In Box:
PinCushion the Beedrill
Purrfect the Meowth

Deceased:
R.I.P Snake the Ekans

The Battle: Aquila went one on one against his Pidgeotto and defeat it! Funky defeated his Ratacate! Kadabra fell to a combo by Butterkill and Funky.
Charmeleon was up next! That was left to our Special Guest! A Magnitude 8 later...
Outcome: 4:0 to Me ^^ ! If only Solid was still here to see this....

I got cut from ze Sick Seadog and left smelling victory! I decided to trade out Aquila for PinCushion, since there were a lot of electric types (Electric Gym -.-), and taught PinCushion Cut!

My Team for ze Gym:
Saur the Ivysaur
Funky the Mankey
PinCushion the Beedrill
Ze Bat the Zubat
Diggit the Diglett

In Box:

Aquila the Pidgeotto
Purrfect the Meowth

Deceased:
R.I.P Snake the Ekans

- Will I defeat Surge and claim a ThunderBadge?
- Will any more of my Pokemon be killed?
- Will Gary get owned by me for another time ^^ ?

Find out the answer to most of these questions next time on Pokemon FireRed!
-----------

I just recently got HeartGold and I was planning on doing the Nuzlocke challenge for it. I was wondering which starter should I go for. I'm not sure whether I should go for Totodile for notstalga reasons (In the original Pokemon Silver, I chose it as my first pokemon on my first run of the game) or Cyndaquil (Due to the lack of good fire pokemon!).
Any advice?

Chapter 1: The Great Gonzalez
Chapter 2: Strange Books and Stranger Boxes
Chapter 3: New Companions and Old Rivalries
Chapter 4: The First Gym
Chapter 5: In the Mountains...
Chapter 6: Waterside Warfare
Chapter 7: Experiments at the Cape
Chapter 8: Struggle on the SS Anne
Chapter 9: Giovanni
Chapter 10: The Pokemon Tower
Chapter 11: Ghosts and Gyms
Chapter 12: Ninja Ninja
Chapter 13: The Future Champion?
Chapter 14: We Meet Again
Chapter 15: Muscle and Mind
Chapter 16: Mysteries of the Mansion
Chapter 17: Hope Rides Stallone
Chapter 18: The Final Gym

Chapter 19: Rivals

With the final badge now in my possession, I begin walking down the road leading West from Viridian City. The same route I tried taking before Gary informed me that I'd need all eight badges to reach the Pokemon League when we fought each other here a few months ago, when we were just beginning our journeys. As I walk down the road I once battled Gary on, I notice a small lake on one side of the road. A young man is lying down, relaxing on the grass by the water. Next to the youth is a simple fishing rod tied to a large rock. The line from the rod is gently swaying back and forth as the wind rolls across the surface of the lake. Hearing the crunching of gravel under my feet as I walk down the road, the young fisherman turns his head to quickly glance in my direction. After seeing me, he sits up in the grass then turns to face me. With his face finally in view, I can easily recognize my old rival.

"Finally get all the badges, Bob?" Gary asks me as he turns to the large rock next to him and begins untying his fishing pole.

"Considering even you managed to get those badges, of course it would be easy for a real trainer to get them." I respond to my rival has he draws the fishing line out of the water. "Were you actually so worried that I wouldn't win them that you waited here for me?"

Gary turns back to me. "Oh no, I fully intended on going on to the league whether you got the badges or not, but I guess I started feeling a bit nostalgic while walking down the road we battled on. Feels like so long ago now doesn't it." Gary casually tosses the fishing rod on the ground, then pulls out one of his pokeballs. "So, I decided to wait around a bit and see if you'd show up."

"Should have known you were just waiting around so you could fight me. Let's get this over with so I can get to the league HQ." Gary throws out his pokeball, and I quickly respond by detaching one of the pokeballs on my belt and throwing in front of me on the road. Gary's pokeball opens to reveal his Pidgeot. Fortunately, I expected him to lead with his bird as he usually does. Stallone emerges from the pokeball I threw down. Gary's Pidgeot flies high up into the air, and Stallone begins rolling forward. The bird, at the peak of its ascent, faces down and begins a sharp dive. Stallone, having gained momentum from rolling along the ground, slams his arms down into the ground, thrusting himself into the air. Stallone, still spinning as he launches upwards, collides with the diving Pidgeot. The bird is knocked out of the sky by the collision, and plummets to the ground.

Gary recalls his bird, and summons Exeggcute, and I switch out Stallone for Lopez. One of the Exeggcute eggs launches itself at Lopez and explodes, but it only causes the massive pokemon to stumble a step backwards. Lopez the leaps into the air with surprising agility, and comes crashing down on top of the eggs. The Snorlax gets itself back on its feet, leaving behind a pile of heavily cracked eggs. Gary brings the egg pile back into its pokeball, and sends out his Alakazam. The psychic pokemon's eyes begin to glow, and its rotund opponent begins clutching its head in pain. "Lopez, headbutt!" I shout out to my pokemon, and Lopez dives forward. The Alazakam tries to get out of the way, but takes a direct hit from the Snorlax's large head, and tumbles backward down the road.

"Go, Rhyhorn!" Gary yells as he switches out the Alakazam, bringing out a large rock pokemon. I recall Lopez, and send out Gonzalez. The Rhyhorn charges forward, but a rock pokemon is no match for a Venusaur, and a flurry of razor sharp leaves quickly brings down the rocky beast. The rock pokemon is called back to its pokeball, and out comes a Gyarados. The plant on Gonzalez's back begins glowing as it prepares to launch a Solar Beam at the serpent. "Quick, Hydro Pump it before it finishes charging!" Gary commands his pokemon, and the Gyarados shoots a massive blast of water out of its mouth. In response, Lopez opens its mouth and unleashes a beam of green light. The Solar Beam cuts through the onslaught of water, and connects directly with the head of the giant water serpent, bringing it to the ground.

Gary brings out his final pokemon, Charizard, and I bring Lopez back out. The red dragon-like pokemon breathes out a torrent of fire at the Snorlax, who runs through the flames and smashes its impressive bulk into the large lizard, knocking the Charizard to the ground. "Move before you take another hit!" My rival shouts out to his pokemon. The Charizard attempts to stand, but is unable to move one of its legs. Lopez leaps at its wounded opponent, finishing it off with another body slam. The Charizard passes out on impact, and Gary recalls his last pokemon.

"Feh, that could have gone better." Gary mumbles as he puts away his pokeball.

"What do you expect, not like you won any of our past fights either." I reply as I recall Lopez back to its pokeball.

"My pokemon were just tired from training in the mountains leading up the Pokemon League," Gary mutters as his eyes shift away for a moment, then turn back to me with a fierce glare "I'm still going to be the one that becomes Champion, Bob, not you!"

"I really don't care who becomes Champion, Gary," I state as I start walking down the road, "I'm only trying to find out what happened to my father, nothing else matters."

Gary moves in front of me, causing me to stop walking. "That's bullshit and you know it. You can tell yourself that none of this matters to you all you want, but it's obvious to anyone that watches you battle how much you enjoy it."

"I battle because I have to. The only way I'm going to get answers is if I beat them out of the Elite Four myself." I push Gary out of my way, causing him to trip over backwards and fall down on the road.

"Even when you find out what killed your old man, what are you going to do? Go get yourself killed by the same damn thing and drive your mother even further into depression? You're too young to go throw your life way trying to fight something not even a former Champion could survive against!" My friend yells at me as I walk by him.

"I've come to far to just give up." I quietly reply as I walk away. I know he's right. If that monster that Blaine created on Cinnabar is what killed my father, do I really stand a chance against it? Even if I find it, will it just kill me as it did him? "I can't stop now," I saying silently to myself as I walk down the road to the Pokemon League. If I give up after everything I've done, everything I've lost, it would be worse than if I had never even tried at all.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i just started a nuzlocke, "nuzlog" entries so far:
dear nuzlog,
i just arrived at littleroot, everyone including my mom is really annoying;
also, random pokemon are helping us move our belongings, as if we have anything, bleh

dear nuzlog,
proffesor birch was getting his ass wooped by a zigzagoon and i had to save him with a torchic.
i then got the torchic from him, which is cool, named it tweety.
i now have to go see that daughter of prof. birch, what a noob.

dear nuzlog,
i just beat may and her mudkip, which i do not liek.
she then forced me to go back to the lab of her dad with a gun and her dad wants me to explore the hoenn region entirely and record data on ALL, FUCKING, POKEMON.
may also gave me some pokeballs, oh well, that wierd bitch might like me.
also got running shoes from mom, WHY THE HELL DO I NEED SPECIAL SHOES TO RUN.
they apperantly put the "zip" in my step, though
anyway, HARDCORE TRAINING TIME, DUN DUUUUUUN!

dear nuzlog,
i just caught my first pokemon, neat, it was a poochyena, i named it leon, after a friend, olol.
i brought it back to the pokecenter and now i'll go train it for a while, and tweety too.
i hope i have the patience to grind a decent while, bleh

dear nuzlog,
leon sucks badly, really badly.
that is all
or, not, also, grinding is too boring to be done extensively.
i guess i'll grind abit every time i get fucked to do so.

not one a save, if you couldn't tell

Diamond lacks Poke Balls lying about. I don't wanna buy ANYTHING in the game, but i'm getting desperate, as all I have to catch stuff is a great ball.

Diamond lacks Poke Balls lying about. I don't wanna buy ANYTHING in the game, but i'm getting desperate, as all I have to catch stuff is a great ball.
Yeah I found that out during my regular play through of Diamond. It definitely lacks in the throw-able items department. If your really desperate, you could buy a pokeball per city but I'm not very sure how you'll be able to do it without buying an item.

well the best way is to hope to get an aipom from honey trees since aipom has pickup and pickup + 5 minutes = at least 3 pokeballs
@evilbob sweet story as always

I've decided to give this a try on Platinum. I'm going to use the original Nuzlocke rules (plus the nickname rule) because I don't really feel like kicking myself in the balls right yet. Depending on how I do on this one, I'll give one of the harder hard modes a shot.

Story Time!

So I, Fangren, was just watching some t.v. in my room, when all of a sudden my spastic 'best friend', Eustace, barges in and starts babbling, eventually convincing me to follow him on whatever retarded adventure he has planned for today. As I leave, my mom reiterates some common sense...'don't go into the tall grass, because that's where the velociraptorspokemon live, and they'll kill your ass!'

Anyways, I follow that idiot to his house, and after he runs me over a couple of times as he tries to gather all his crap together, we book it out of town. He tries to lead me to the next town, where that Professor guy has a lab or whatever, even though I remind the dumbass that we'll get our asses kicked if we go into the tall grass without super-powered pets to protect us. Eustace, the eternal buffoon that he is, ignores my advice. Like always. Fortunately, rather than inevitably getting blamed for hius gruesome death, the Old Testament God intervenes for reasons not immediately clear to my puny mortal mind.

Turns out the Old Testament God has decided to reveal himself to me and Eusatce in the form of Professor Rowan, the man we were going to go meet anyway. After lecturing us, and introducing us to his 'assistant' Dawn (who'd be better looking if she weren't so young), he decides to give us each a Pokemon! Hot damn!

After closely inspecting all three of the choices, and weighing their relative pros and cons, I decide to pick the ape with the flaming ass. Eustace takes the penguin. Professor Old Testament God and his assistant then book it back to Sandgem Town, and the spastic idiot spastically challenges me to a fight.

Although it pains me to say it...I barely won. I realized (read:tried it first and lost) that he'd keep Growling until my ape was doing little damge, then finish the battle quickly...so, I decided to counter lowered attack with lowered defense, allowing me to eventually outspeed and out damage him, earning my first victory. After the battle, both of us return home for a quick rest.

After talking with my mom, she gives me the running shoes (I couldn't run before...why?), and I learn that my Chimchar has a Quiet nature. I then leave for Sandgem Town...only to meet up with the idiot outside of town. He makes me take him to Lake Verity so he can attempt to catch some stupid fairy tale or something...

I truly wish we'd have seen some legendary pokemon, or nothing at all, rather than what was actually there to greet us: Satan himself. Then again, after meeting the Old Testament God a few hours ago, why shouldn't the Prince of Darkness also show his face? He calls himsefl 'Cyrus' as he mumbles to himself, but it's obvious that he's really a demon in human form...paralyzed in fear, both of us can do nothing as he passes us as he leaves the lake. Eustace, the idiot that he is, doesn't seem to have realized how close we just came to death.

We hear an odd cry from the lake, and I start to think there may have been something to that legend, as I'd never heard that sound before. Eustace then relaizes that we need pokeballs to catch more of the monsters, so we decide to go to Sandgem...separately. Finally.

The Team so Far:
-Chimchar M lvl 6 (Route 201)

I'm thinking about doing a Nuzlocke run on my Diamond. Question: Is leveling up in Day Care allowed? Also is there an "official" stance on honey trees? Only 1 Pokemon per tree or something, or do they count towards the route they belong? Also would breeding + Day Care grinding be acceptable if you only had 2 Pokemon left that are underleveled and of the same egg group?

I'm thinking about doing a Nuzlocke run on my Diamond. Question: Is leveling up in Day Care allowed? Also is there an "official" stance on honey trees? Only 1 Pokemon per tree or something, or do they count towards the route they belong? Also would breeding + Day Care grinding be acceptable if you only had 2 Pokemon left that are underleveled and of the same egg group?
Breeding is kay, but I think levelling is like frowned upon. No idea about the trees, i'm gonna try it out myself.

Breeding and Day Care leveling are generally prohibited. The idea is that you have a very small shortage of Pokemon, which are limited by not having access to egg moves or breeding-level IVs, and you must constantly put them at risk in order to gain experience. I mean, you can use whatever system you want, but if you re-read the original comic, I think you'll see that he was much more concerned with the "Noooo not you, Medicham, One Hit KOOOO!" "I'm so sorry master, I did my best!" factor than he was with trying to figure out how to game the system by minimizing the impact of the rules restrictions.

As for honey trees, they count against your one-per-route limit. If you manage to avoid all of the Pokemon within a certain route, or if there's a tree in an area that doesn't have any other wild Pokemon like a town or park, then sure, you can use it once.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow...it's been three weeks since I posted here. I want to finish (the first badge of) my Leafgreen Nuzlocke challenge so badly but my stupid computer crashed! I'm getting it back tomorrow (this post is from a school computer) and am going to finish (or at least beat Brock XD.)

On honey trees I decided that it would be one honey tree in all of Sinnoh (regardless of route) and that was it. Am right now about to start some epic grind with Riley. The pokemon in my team so far are...

Empoleon (42)
Heracross (38)(almost jumped for joy and definitely became a tree hugger)
Togekiss (28) (decided to allow the use of shiny stone)
Haunter (37)
Gyarados (34)
-Space for Riolu egg-

I've decided to leave out names and deceased/boxed as it is sort of unnecessary for an update. One last thing: R.I.P Joseph (Staraptor) you were the first pokemon I caught and you will be sorely missed, we love you and hate Barry (and critical hits). It was on level 40 when it died and Togekiss barely classifies as a replacement for you :'(

I have officially given up on my scanner.

Well... im about to start a run on sapphire, but I need to know some things:
The first routes you go through, without pokeballs, if you run into a wild pokemon, and kill it, does that mean no pokemon from that route ever? even if i backtrack to it?
Speaking of pokeballs, are you allowed to buy them from markets?

Well... im about to start a run on sapphire, but I need to know some things:
The first routes you go through, without pokeballs, if you run into a wild pokemon, and kill it, does that mean no pokemon from that route ever? even if i backtrack to it?
Speaking of pokeballs, are you allowed to buy them from markets?

"This space Reserved for a log"
First Pokemon you meet on a route is all you can catch. That includes not being allowed to go back to pre-Pokeball routes, unless you were lucky enough to sneak through with no encounters.

Seems to be about an even split with buying Pokeballs. There is nothing in the original comic to suggest that he limited his ball purchases. But some people do.

oh, ok then, thanks, starting now, adding log here:
(Before I start, I must add, I shall be buying balls, and I will be frequently be using Pokemon Centers)

Ok, I firstly chose mudkip (Male)(Calder)(Hasty Nature), killed poochyena, tried to ninja my way to may, but got wild pokemon on both routes, both wurmple. beat may easily. After running back to get pokeballs and dex, i sold my potions, ran to rt 102, caught a wurmple (Female)(Grace)(Careful Nature) Lv 4. I used awesome bait and switch tactics to train Grace to Lv6, watched wally catch a ralts, then ran west to rt 104. caught a second wurmple to be shoved in the box (Male)(Flit)(Mild Nature) Lv 4. Grace evolved into a Silcoon, then almost died to the rich boy, she prevailed through poison stall and hardening. Time to explore the woods! first pokemon? a Cascoon >:(. couldnt catch =(. went to petalburg mart, bought pokeballs and repels. Fought Team Aqua Grunt. Grace Died cause of a Crit. 10 minutes in and a death already /wrist. Withdrew Flit. He died to a wild Zigzagoon. SERIOUSLY!!!!!. At this point, im going emo. Caught myself a zigzagoon above petalburg woods after I got out the other end (Male)(Dusty)(Impish Nature) Lv 5. awesome bait and switch tactics again. the lass with the shroomish and lotad killed Dusty and Calder =( Failed already. Will restart again soon.
DAMAGE REPORT:
DAY:1
POKEMON OBTAINED TODAY:4
TOTAL POKEMON OBTAINED:4
POKEMON RELEASED:4
POKEMON LEFT:0
TODAYS DEATH LIST:
Calder - Lv 5 - Lv 11 > Death by Shroomish
Grace - Lv 4 - Lv 8 > Death by Crit hit Tackle from a Poochyena
Flit - Lv 4 - Lv 4 > Death by Wild Zigzagoon
Dusty - Lv 5 - Lv 5 > Death by Shroomish

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
turns i cant get fucked to finish this, P:
edit: maybe i can, lol
edit2: might as well post all the new crappy "nuzlog" entries

dear nuzlog,
not only does leon have one of the worst natures possible for a poochyena, he also rapes female pokemon.
which is really, really, REALLY gross, poor female zigzagoons and poochyenas.
on the other hand, it is a decently effective way of training i guess.

dear nuzlog,
leon died because of an unneeded critical hit, serves the rapist wolf right for wasting my precious pokeballs,
altough i now only have a fire chicken.
an awesome fire chicken, though

dear nuzlog,
less then a minute ago the worthless wolf died and now i miss him, bleh
i should really have switched out the poor wolf :C

dear nuzlog,
i caught a new poochyena, called it emma
this one is quiet, damnit
fucking bad natured poochyenas
oh well, its wolf training time again!

dear nuzlog,
i have grinded for quite a while, emma is lvl 8 now while i havent trained tweety, lol
ON THE NEXT AREA!
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!
the first pokemon was a poochyena
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

dear nuzlog,
i almost gave up because i am lazy;
but i was bored so i decided to continue.
anyway, day 2!

edit3: i am using kitten bukake's rules, not HAVING to catch the first pokemon from an area

Second Day, second attempt:
I rechose mudkip (Male)(Calder Jr.)(Gentle Nature). Died on may =(. RErestarted, RErechose mudkip (Male)(Calder Jr.)(Quirky Nature). Killed a wurmple on Rt 101, ninja'd my way through Rt 103 without an encounter, Beat may, got pokeballs, Caught a zigzagoon on Rt 103 (Male)(Needler)(Relaxed Nature) Lv 2. Rt 102, Caught a Ralts (Female)(Emotion)(Hasty Nature) Lv 4. More awesome bait and switch tactics to train Emotion to Lv6, running into a wild surskit along the way, which i couldn't catch =(, trained needler to lv 6. Got to petalburg, bought pokeballs and repels, watched wally catch a ralts, then ran west to Rt 104. Caught and deposited another zigzagoon (Female)(Ziggy)(Adamant! Nature) Lv 4. Petalburg Woods, ANOTHER zigzagoon deposited (Male)(Needler Jr)(Timid Nature) Lv 5. Fought Team Aqua Grunt, won without a loss. CALDER Jr. DIED TO A NINCADA! =(. Killed another zigzagoon above petalburg woods after I got out the other end. Rt 116, caught a whismur (Female)(Scree)(Relaxed Nature) Lv 7. Rustboro Gym, Emotion, Needler, and Scree all Died to Roxannes first Geodude, =(. Needler Jr. and Ziggy withdrew. Back to Rt 101 for a grindsfest. Ziggy Died to a wild wurmple! =(, Needler Jr rose to lvl 14, faced roxanne again, wiped. Failed again. Will restart again soon.
DAMAGE REPORT:
DAY:2
POKEMON OBTAINED TODAY:7
TOTAL POKEMON OBTAINED:11
POKEMON RELEASED:11
POKEMON LEFT:0
TODAYS DEATH LIST:
Calder Jr. 1 - Lv 5 - Lv 5 > Death by Treecko
Calder Jr. 2 - Lv 5 - Lv 9 > Death by Nincada
Needler - Lv 2 - Lv 10 > Death by Roxannes Geodude
Emotion - Lv 4 - Lv 10 > Death by Roxannes Geodude
Ziggy - Lv 4 - Lv 4 > Death by Wild Wurmple
Needler Jr - Lv 5 - Lv 14 > Death by Roxannes Geodude
Scree - Lv 7 - Lv 10 > Death by Roxannes Geodude

Is it good or bad that everytime I see Res/EvilBob post, I get excited for a new chapter, and then disappointed for no chapter? P;

On other news, when I get my GBA SP back (it's on a trip to Turkey right now, don't ask), I will start this on my Red. And probably take the easy way out and use Bulbasaur, for some nostalgia (first time I played a poke game, Red, I picked Bulba, same with LeafGreen). I'll see if I start a journal on this, most probably I will though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)