Objection vs EndQuote at someplace other the the ASB Arena :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Objection is seeking another battle. But this one is a bit smaller.

EDIT: This has now changed to a challenge to EndQuote, and some other things about the battle have changed.

2v2 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
2-day DQ
2 substitutions
Arena: Weather Simulation Chamber

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor can be dug through and seismic moves can be used without any problem. The floor also has artificial grass that can be used as an external grass source. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used.

In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine, while other damaging moves that miss have a 50% chance of hitting the machine (multi-target moves that miss multiple targets only get this chance once). If the machine is hit by a damaging attack, it will change the weather at the end of the round. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected unless specified otherwise. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Fog: Reduces the accuracy of all pokemon by 1 stage as long as it is in effect. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than twice in the round.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.
endquote said:
Sounds like fun.

Items=On
Switch=KO
Abilities=All

Ref, anyone?
Objection said:
Remember these guys?

Wailmer [Monstro] (M)
Nature: Hardy (no change)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17
Moves: 22

EC: 5/6
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Water Veil: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Splash
Growl
Water Gun
Rollout
Whirlpool
Astonish
Water Pulse
Mist
Water Spout
Dive
Bounce
Heavy Slam
Brine

Aqua Ring
Body Slam
Zen Headbutt
Defense Curl
Soak

Ice Beam
Earthquake
Scald
Avalanche

Yanma [Yzma] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16
Moves: 21

EC: 5/6
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Speed Boost: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Frisk (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Attacks:
Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
SonicBoom
Hypnosis
Detect
Supersonic
U-turn
Air Slash
AncientPower
Bug Buzz

Pursuit
Reversal
Signal Beam

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Toxic
Hidden Power Ground 7

Giga Drain

EndQuote said:

Golett: Anghammarad

Nature: Sassy (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)
Klutz: (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.
No Guard (DW): (Locked, Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (23)
Pound
Astonish
Defense Curl
Mud-Slap
Rollout
Shadow Punch
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Magnitude
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
DynamicPunch

Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Magic Coat
Fire Punch
Stealth Rock
Icy Wind
Gravity

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Brick Break

Venonat: Atlas (M)

Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away (DW): (Locked, Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (27)
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
PoisonPowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Signal Beam
Sleep Powder

Agility
Morning Sun
Toxic Spikes

Giga Drain
Bug Bite
Swift

Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Swagger
Double Team
Bide
Venoshock
Thief

Thanks for reffing!
Order of Operations:
Objection sends out pokemon with item
Endquote sends out pokemon with item and orders
Objection orders
I Ref.

Right, sending out Anghammarad the Golett, holding an Expert Belt.

Disable Klutz

Rock Slide ~ Fire Punch ~ Rock Slide
IF Hypnosis THEN Magic Coat the first time and push back.
IF Supersonic THEN Magic Coat the first time and push back.

Frosty

=_=

Item: Exp. Share
HP: 100
EN: 100
2/2/4/2/95
Other:

3/2/2/3/30
Other:

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

Übelbär: "Reuniclus....." (translation: Boss, that was sooo gay)

...Go to hell, übelbär.

Anyway, folks, let us start yet another match on someplace other than the ASB Arena!

Crowd of 1 person: Yaaaaaaaay!

On one side we have Objection with Yzma the Yanma facing EndQuote and his Golett Anghammarad!

Übelbär: "reuniiiiclus" (translation: Anghammarad? and I thought my name was weird)

True dat, übelbär. Also I won't remember it, so I will call you.....a...dorable.

Übelbär: "...reuniclus" (translation: still gay).

...thanks for your input, Übelbär.

Übelbär: "reuniiiiclus" (translation: You are more than welcome!).

Bite me. ANYWAY, Yzma starts this match up by creating a 15hp Substitute by doing...argh...things I can't describe here. I never understood how a pokemon uses his own health to create a doll. Is it Voodoo or something?

But we won't have time to ponder about it, as Adorable breaks the sub with no sweat with Rock Slide. Missing the lost hp, Yzma uses Giga Drain to get some back from Adorable. But the Golett then takes it away again with a Fiery Punch.

Finally, Yzma uses its superior senses to Detect the following Rock Slide and evade it! Also, for the joy of this bored ref it hits the weather machine! and the machine changes to....wait...just a sec....drat, I can't see the displayed result with all this Fog.

Hey, can someone please clear this Fog so we can know which weather was chosen by the machine?

Yanma: 15hp substitute for 12 energy

Golett: Rock Slide: (8 + 2 + 1.5)*2.25 = breaks sub for 6 energy
Hit: 59 (yes)
Crit: won't bother

Yanma: Giga Drain: (8 + 1.5)*1.5= 14.25 damage for 12 energy
+7.125 hp
Crit: 11 (no)

Golett: Fire Punch: (8 + 2 + 1.5 + 2)*1.5= 20.25 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 12 (no)
Burn: 4 (no)

Yanma: Detect for 17 energy.

Golett: Rock Slide: (8 + 2 + 1.5)*2.25 = miss due to Detect for 6 energy
Machine (1=changes): 1 (yay)

Weather: 7/9 (Fog)

Yanma: +1 speed for 2 energy

HP: 72
EN: 57
2/2/4/2/95
Other: +1spe

HP: 76
EN: 82
3/2/2/3/30
Other:

FOG

Objection's Turn

Yzma's CompoundEyes will come in very handy now. I think her 100% accurate attacks only get reduced to 97.5% accurate.

Anyway, Giga Drain - Shadow Ball - Giga Drain
If he uses Rock Slide and you do not have a substitute up, change that action to Substitute (15 HP) and push actions back.

Frosty

=_=

HP: 72
EN: 57
2/2/4/2/95
Other: +1spe

HP: 76
EN: 82
3/2/2/3/30
Other:

I can't see anything in this fog, so I don't know what happened! I just know all attacks hit!

Can someone clear this so I can resume reffing?

Yanma: 15hp sub for 12 energy

Golett: Rock Slide: (8 + 1.5)*2.25 = broken sub for 6 energy
Hit: 57 (yes)
Crit: won't bother

+7.125 hp
Hit: 90 (yes)
Crit: 12

Golett: Shadow Punch: 6 + 3 + 2 + 1.5 = 12.5 damage for 4 energy
Crit: 11

Yanma: Shadow Ball: (8 + 1.5)*1.5= 14.25 damage for 6 energy
Hit: 23 (yes)
SpD: 6 (no)

Golett: Shadow Punch: 6 + 3 + 2 + 1.5 = 12.5 damage for 8 energy
Crit: 15

+1speed (yanma) for 2 energy.

HP: 39
EN: 27
2/2/4/2/95
Other: +2spe

HP: 47
EN: 64
3/2/2/3/30
Other:

FOG

EndQuote's Turn!

Sigh. Keep Klutz Disabled.

Gravity ~ Rock Slide ~ Rock Slide
IF Hypnosis AND Yanma isn't behind a Substitute THEN Magic Coat once and swap all remaining actions to Rock Slide
IF Supersonic AND Yanma isn't behind a Substitute THEN Magic Coat once and swap all remaining actions to Rock Slide

Frosty

=_=

HP: 39
EN: 27
2/2/4/2/95

HP: 47
3/2/2/3/30
Other:
FOG

Stil can't see a thing!

Übelbär: "Reuniclus" (translation: Hey boss, why don't you just say that you are too lazy to do flavor?)

shuuuuushhhh or they might hear it!

Übelbär: "Reuniiiiclus" (translation: haha like I care. Regardless, I am starting to hate this fog, so I may do something about it soon, so that way you can ref!)

I hate you.

+7.125 hp
Hit: 14
Crit: 4

Golett: Gravity for 10 energy

Yanma: Chill

Golett: Rock Slide: (8 + 1.5)*2.25= 21.37 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 13

Yanma:Giga Drain: (8 + 1.5)*1.5= 14.25 damage for 12 energy
+7.125 hp
Crit: 9

Golett: Rock Slide: (8 + 1.5)*2.25= 21.37 damage for 10 energy
Crit: 5

HP: 11
EN: 15
2/2/4/2/95

HP: 18
EN: 38
3/2/2/3/30
Other:
FOG

Gravity for 3r

Objection's Turn!

Just saying, Yanma used Shadow Ball on action 3 of the previous round (as the result of a substitution), so its first Giga Drain for this round should only cost 12 energy. Also you should probably mention Gravity is in effect for I think 3 more rounds.

Anyway, Shadow Ball x 3
If protective/evasive move then Chill

Frosty

=_=

HP: 11
EN: 15
2/2/4/2/95

HP: 18
EN: 38
3/2/2/3/30
Other:
FOG

Gravity for 3r

Final round of this matchup!

Yzma the Yanma creates a Shadow Ball and throw it on Adorable. But the Golett survives and counters with Shadow Punch, KOing his foe!

Now Übelbär, I am tired of this fog. Activate the machine, please.

Übelbär: Reuniiclus? (translation: you sure? isn't this against the rules?)

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE GREEN HAIR!

Übelbär: ....Reuniclus. (translation: ...riiiiiight you wacko. will do).

*Weather machine activated*

*Weather is now HAIL*

Yanma: Shadow Ball: (8 + 1.5)*1.5= 14.25 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 10 (no)
SpD: 1 (yes)

Golett: Shadow Punch: 6 + 3 + 2 + 1.5 = 12.5 damage for 3 energy
Crit: no necessary.

Yanma fainted!

Weather: 5/8 (Hail)

HP: KO
EN: KO
2/2/4/2/95
Other: KO

HP: 4
EN: 35
3/2/2/3/30
Other: -1SpD for 2r
HAIL

Gravity for 2r

Objection sends out Monstro the Wailmer with Item
Endquote gives orders
Objection gives orders
I Ref.

Frosty

=_=

Item: Amulet Coin
HP: 120
3/2/3/2/60
Other:

HP: 4
EN: 35
3/2/2/3/30
Other: -1SpD for 2r
HAIL

Water gun

Übelbär: Reuniclus (translation: lazy bum).

shut up.

Wailmer: Water gun: (4 + 3)*1.5 + 1.75 = ENOUGH DAMAGE for 2 energy
Crit: no
-2hp due to hail

Golett fainted!

HP: 118
EN: 98
3/2/3/2/60
Other:

HP: KO
EN: KO
3/2/2/3/30
Other: KO

HAIL and Gravity for 1r

Endquote sends out Atlas the Venonat with item
Objection gives orders
Endquote gives orders
I ref

Wailmer should have taken Hail Damage (WOO 2 HP!) and Gravity should still be intensified for 1 more round.

Get out there, Atlas! Hold this Life Orb!

Water Spout - Zen Headbutt - Defense Curl
On the first action he uses Bide, change that action to Aqua Ring and the following action to Defense Curl.
If he uses Stun Spore and Dive is not disabled, change that action to Dive and push actions back.

Right, we're in a bit of trouble, let's see if we can fight our way out.

Toxic ~ Giga Drain ~ Venoshock
IF Wailmer somehow isn't poisoned a3 THEN Toxic that action.

Frosty

=_=
holy guacamole I haven't seen this.

Sorry, reffing it right now.

- - - - -

HP: 118
EN: 98
3/2/3/2/60
Other:

1/2/3/2/45
Other:

HAIL and Gravity for 1r

Übelbär: Reuniiiclus (translation: you forgot this, boss? Shame on you)

oh shut up. It is done now.

Übelbär: Reuniiiclus (translation: Yeah, right. Also this hail is starting to piss me off. Can I change it?)

...doesn't your magic guard protect you? Regardless, yeah. Feel free to.

Wailmer: Water Spout: 15*118/120 + 3 + 1.5= 19.25 damage for 7 energy
Crit: 8(no)
-2hp due to hail
-1hp due to poison

Venonat: Toxic for 6 energy
Hit: 3 (yes)
-2hp due to hail

Wailmer: Zen Headbutt: (8+1.5)*1.5= 14.25 damage for 6 energy
Hit: 53
Crit: 4
Flinch: 7
-1hp
-2hp due to hail

Venonat: Giga Drain: (8+1.5+3)*1.5= 18.75 damage for 12 energy
+9.375hp
-2hp
Crit: 5
-2hp due to hail

Wailmer: Defense Curl for 5 energy
-1hp
-2hp due to hail

Venonat: Venoshock: 13 + 3 + 1.5 +3= 20.5 damage for 7 energy
-2hp
-2hp due to hail

HP: 70
EN: 80
3/2/3/2/60
Other: +1def for 2r, toxic (-2hp)

HP: 56
1/2/3/2/45
Other:
Item: Life Orb

HAIL

EndQuote's Turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)