DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
ggs dude.

thanks for being a good sport and offering a replay when i decided to start randomly abusing my own mons....and for not taking my trusty birdsnake to the Animal Cruelty shelter :[

Cronenberg , if you would please actually read my messages, I said I could play you Sunday at 6 PM your time, which is also a time you said you could play. PLEASE READ WHAT I'M WRITING. This is so exasperating. I am not going to let this get down to a coin flip, and I'll see you during the time YOU said you could play.

Cronenberg: "You can find me... Sunday by 6"
Me: "So Sunday it is then, 6 pm your time, 10 am for me."

Activity post my ass

Last edited:
Cronenberg , if you would please actually read my messages, I said I could play you Sunday at 6 PM your time, which is also a time you said you could play. PLEASE READ WHAT I'M WRITING. This is so exasperating. I am not going to let this get down to a coin flip, and I'll see you during the time YOU said you could play.

Cronenberg: "You can find me... Sunday by 6"
Me: "So Sunday it is then, 6 pm your time, 10 am for me."

Activity post my ass
uh i didn't read this part lol

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Ok so basically. I got fucked on.

G1: Had the win (bar a rock slide miss) and got seriously lagged out. I lose.

http://smogtours.psim.us/battle-smogondoubles-41998

G2: stubborn ass lando t, flinch and para on my ludicolo and a flinch on my metagross to lose me the game

http://smogtours.psim.us/battle-smogondoubles-42007

and for some reason. i can stillget into the battles but the share replay button isnt working.
i can personally confirm that we r dna messaged me asking about saving replays bc he couldn't, and i couldn't either for some reason, so these guys get a pass from the replay rule

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity post
Why are you asking for activity? You posted on my profile on monday and i responded that same day, then you didnt respond till yesterday when you wrote another message on my profile asking to play 'now', which i couldnt do. Instead i responded with a time later in the day which i could do (which was an inconvenience to me) and i asked you if you could do then, but you didnt respond so i waited 10 minutes at that time and left. In fact the last post on my profile is you saying 'we can play on sunday' which i havent yet repsonded to

You havent at all tried to organise a time for our match so i really dont see how you should get activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)