Official NBA 2012-13 Season Thread

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lebron was crazy clutch, Ginobili played like a rookie, and Tim Duncan missed "that shot that he never misses"

Every Lebron=choker joke needs to be dead and buried. He was great in these finals.

Game 6 was still a referee travesty though. Eh, deserved title Miami but man fuk heat.

P.S. LeBron notwithstanding, San Antonio lost that game more than Miami won it.

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If anything, the refs and utterly unsustainable three point shooting kept this series from being 4-0 or 4-1. The Spurs got dumb ticky tack calls all series, especially last two games. The Heat were the better team, period, and unlike the Pacers, the Spurs don't have the size to deal with their one weakness.

Also Popovich is officially overrated. This isn't the first time the Spurs have melted down in playoffs - sure has 4 titles, but having the best PF ever and playing in mostly weak leagues will do that for you. He made bad coaching decisions all series, and he simply didn't have his guys mentally ready to play, especially on the road.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
3PEAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!??!?!!

In all seriousness though, after a string of one-sided games back and forth im glad they decided to make games 6 and 7 interesting for the neutral crowd. Also I'm very excited for the CK analysis

If anything, the refs and utterly unsustainable three point shooting kept this series from being 4-0 or 4-1. The Spurs got dumb ticky tack calls all series, especially last two games. The Heat were the better team, period, and unlike the Pacers, the Spurs don't have the size to deal with their one weakness.

Also Popovich is officially overrated. This isn't the first time the Spurs have melted down in playoffs - sure has 4 titles, but having the best PF ever and playing in mostly weak leagues will do that for you. He made bad coaching decisions all series, and he simply didn't have his guys mentally ready to play, especially on the road.
oh my god i lost brain cells just from reading this

on topic, we blew game 6 and probably deserved to lose after that. great season regardless.

good game and I am glad it wasnt a blowout like most of this series.
IMO Spurs choked suppppppper hard two games in a row and thats what ultimatelty cost them. Heat played well and deserve it though and Lebron showed why he is probably the best player since Jordan.
What the hell was Manu thinking when they were down by 4 though? I mean really wtf??? That is like basketball basics to not make that pass/play. I seriously cant believe thats what Pop drew up I think it had to be Manu on an audible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)