Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for make it sure, I physically can't wait for somebody too much time, I'll post my final Activity Win Request.

Before answering Mew's VM 12 days before the deadline asking him for a time to play, you can see it here (
),

he didn't answer me and didn't post anything on this thread while I have posted activity at least 3 times (one including my first Activity Win Request before he answered me), and I have been showing up in the forums waiting for him:

Activy poss, no response from Mew
Activity Win Request

Mew contacted me on the 8th, I answered him 2 days later and I didn't have repsonse from him. He enters the forum regularly (yesterday at least) but he has not contacted me and I have waste like 4 hours p. day looking for him. I'm going to be a bit busy these days and I don't know if I'm going to have more time to waste hera waiting for nobody answers me a pm to play.

He answered me today at 18:30 pm gmt+1 saying this: "Any way we can finish this battle quick? I haven;t heard from you in a while and you haven't been really active, I've been browsing the forums for every day since our last contact :(." you can see it on my profile page. I'm very disappointed with that, and when I came home, at 7:50 I answered him "Lol, I ask for you an hour and you didn't show up, don't excuse man. I always entered the forums for seeing if you have answered my vm, and you entered but you have NEVER say me a time, a day or a server to play, ........", and I posted here replying to his own "Activity Win Request" after doing nothing for scheduling a time for playing me.

Activity win request.

Have been online everyday past days, but no word from my opp since last contact. Sudden activity yesterday (after midnight, so technically today but hey) but no word though.
Well, I have waited for him here on the forums on since then and he didn't showed up so, I have to request (at least with reasons) my activity win, I don't want this being coinflipped. Tomorrow I have classes and I don't know if I'm going to be here to play, but I really think 10 days waiting for somebody is ok.

Juanpa said at like 1 AM today that he was free to battle all of today and for me to give him a specific time today to play. I responded saying that 9-11 PM was my preferred time, but he hasn't logged onto the forums since 1 AM....

We will continue to try to get this match done.
I know I posted this yesterday but Juanpa did not log in today either. He did not say that he was unavailable to play on the closing deadline days (he even said he would play yesterday) so this is quite unfortunate. I guess this is an

Activity Post Request

activity win request. I sent a VM to my opponent on his previous profile during the first week of the round but he forgot his password and therefore he had to make another account, I didn't notice that change until last week and I sent him another VM on his new profile. It seems he's pretty active but I'm neither a psychic nor a wizard to know when he's available to play if he didn't reply the VM in the correct way. I told him my available times on both spanish and english but it seems he didn't understand.

It's pretty impossible to schedule a match if he can't comment on my VM because I don't get an alert that he has already replied my message. I'm pretty busy due college and I can't be refreshing his own profile searching for a reply only because he's unable to comment on a visitor message even though I told him how to do it. Tomorrow I'm unable to play before the deadline because I'm at college at that time.

Do whatever you want...

I was waiting for Own3y 's word of activity as well, I checked his "last seen online' page pretty much everyday and it showed he was online around time he last VM'd.

Given the fact that we are both apparently active I request some extra time at least of we don't get to battle today.

Well this is hilarious. He told me at 12.00 or something like that to play on 14:00 gmt+1 and i have been on for more than half an hour (he told me maybe he entered oriserver a bit late because he had to turn on pc, and i don't know he is wasting 30-40 minutes turning on the pc) without he showing up. He knew I was oging to be busy today (I put that on previous posts on this thread) and i can't wait more, i have to go to have lunch and for classes, i suppose administrators cand do what they think is most correct (I remind you that he didn't answered me till today my vm with a time or day to play, and today, the deadline, he missed time. I can't wait more).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)