Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juanpa said at like 1 AM today that he was free to battle all of today and for me to give him a specific time today to play. I responded saying that 9-11 PM was my preferred time, but he hasn't logged onto the forums since 1 AM....

We will continue to try to get this match done.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
We scheduled for last Saturday but he didn't respond to my vm when I asked him to battle. I did eventually get in contact with him on that day, but I had to leave to eat dinner. When I returned after an hour Greencore was gone and hasn't been on since.

i havent seen him on irc yet and he hasnt contacted me (which is where we decided to contact each other after our vms), with my weird schedule i never set times so thats my bad but tagging ZoroDark so that he sees this and we get this done...contact me on irc or just pm me that ur ready to play with any time that works best for you :s

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Update on activity, rival has finally contacted back, but we are having timezone complications. I've asked to play today at my afternoon as I indicated on my VM, still not a reply. I can't play tomorrow morning due to SPL and then it'll be too late for the game.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oh forgot to write this here yesterday

I played two of my matches vs colchonero yesterday, first match I won convincingly, second match I lost convincingly – we will play the last match later today or friday :]

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
yeah schedules/timezones/general business makes getting this done not exactly easy, but we'll keep trying.
EDIT: won game 1 in a rather lame way.

Last edited:
Activity win request.

Have been online everyday past days, but no word from my opp since last contact. Sudden activity yesterday (after midnight, so technically today but hey) but no word though.

Last edited:
Activity win request.

Have been online everyday past days, but no word from my opp since last contact. Sudden activity yesterday (after midnight, so technically today but hey) but no word though.
I have responded you the vm, the most hilarious thing is that I have put an img that reflects how I contacted you (I answered your vm) and you didn't do anything for contacting me since then.

Activity Win Request

I contacted my opp on the 8th, but until today he did not return the message. Noting that it the last post from him was on the 3th in sign-ups from spl midseason and from what I saw, he went through on coin flip in Round 1

Waited here till now for Mew but he didn't show up. Now I have to go to dinner and to sleep, tomorrow I have class early in the morning and I can't wait here for ages waiting for an opponent that hasn't previously showed up waiting (apparently) for an activity win.

I have posted my request some pages before, just look for it and for the imgs.

Activity, i am most connected days without response Rob. He has told me he is very busy these days and such. But my friend, I'm no fortune teller, when you can play for real, you let me know;)

Activity Win Request:

Opponent never bothered to reply, and I doubt I'll be able to play during the next days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)