Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 6 years of playing pokemon i have never seen so much luck in a single series

confirming 2-1, sorry for the hax and thanks for being a good sport

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
haxed to death in 2 of the 3 matches. lovely.

Dodrio has Mega Evolved into Mega Dodrio!

The opposing Dodrio used Brave Bird!
A critical hit! Landorus-Therian lost 100% of its health!

Landorus-Therian fainted!

T_T fuk dodrio. I only had 3 checks/counters to it, but nope. Didn't matter.

(btw funny mods aren't funny when they stealth edit posts, Eo Ut Mortus It was a Dodrio goddamnit.)

EO EDIT: Don't reveal opposing teams' Pokemon, if the purpose of the edit wasn't obvious.

Last edited:
won vs lonelyness 2-1 in very close games GGs <(=___=)>

edit: fren...+1 252+ Atk Dragonite Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 211-250 (50.2 - 59.5%) -- 80.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

u didn't get pokemoned

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got crit near the end in the last game in a really tense situation which made me go on tilt which caused me to choke horribly.

gg

gg's guys, ps nice hax pwn the crit that didn't matter made him tilt thats realy mean btw dont get 6-0d. Oh wait you did haha. na just kidding they were close games to be honest.

Last edited:

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Yeah the earliest my opponent will be able to play is the 18th. Will round 2 last that long or will I have to ask for an activity win?

Sorry, completely forgot the password to my old account and could not access it for the world. Already sent to efface me and quit with this. Not happen again. Rob, contact me on my profile ... For some reason will not let me get into yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)