Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request

Me and my opponent, after many postpones (from mine and him), scheduled for tonight at 10PM GMT+1. He can play only on weekends, I'm available all week. Now it's almost 1am and I didnt see him, I wrote to him in PM to see if he was alive or not, no replies. Activity post.

EDIT: I waited till 2AM and he didnt show up.

I hope to get this done during the week, but if not (I have to study for an exam on Wednesday), I don't wanna be coinflipped

Last edited:
Activity win request

Contacted my opponent shortly after the round was posted but despite my opponent having been on pretty much every day since attempting to contact them they have not made any effort to reply. I'll try to get the match done this week if possible assuming my opponent bothers to put forth the effort though getting it done over the weekend would have been ideal.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Activity Win Request:

Opponent doesn't show up at the time we agreed to play. 45 minutes of waiting for him, he tells me he's grounded.. I'll still try to meet up with him, but if we can't get this done, I don't see why this would go to activity coinflip.

activity... me and my oppo had to play this weekend but he wasn't online O M G
Activity Win Request

we agreed to fight at 11am my time - GMT +13 - this weekend (11pm his time). i was there both today and yesterday at the arranged time, and he didnt even go on smogon since friday (at 5am my time), so yeah activity since we probably wont be able to get this done
i was on the whole weekend, and you didnt come on since friday early morning for me. since i already told you my timezone, you knew that my weekend was already over. you made that post at like 9am on monday dude, accomodate timezones. i was on every time possible for me at the weekend, and you werent on at all.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity post; I didn't see tennisace online much this weekend (possibly due to me not looking) and when I did see him I was otherwise occupied and couldn't play.

lgi tennis

Edit: Wednesday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)