Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request
Opponent is extremely inactive here on smogon. He hasn't been online in a long time. Check the vm logs on his profile.

Activity win request
My opponent has been really hard to try to schedule with, proposing me only one time where i couldn't play at all since i was completely out that weekend. I proposed him to play during during the week but he hasn't replied since the 1st of february. I tried to contact him today but as the deadline is quite near, i'd rather post

Reaffirming my act request, my opp contacted me on my wall, I asked him for potential times we could play, hasnt responded in like a weekish

Activity Win Request My opp contacted me on 25th Jan and I replied back the very next day but he hasn't responded since. I posted on his smogon profile as well but no reply to that either. I know the deadline is on 15th but idk how available I can be in the next 2-3 days. I was active all this time and tried contacting my opp so I think I deserve the activity win.

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity, I contacted my opponent on 25th Jan and got a reply on 30th Jan, I replied back on 9th Feb though I pmed him on PS before that and after 9th Feb as well(many times) and never got a reply on smogon or PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)