Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Would like to request an activity win. My opponent never really directly replies to my vm causing me having to check his wall multiple time and he didnt really show up as well lol

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
I already said some of this on my last post but ill do it again

Ive contacted TheThorn many times over the weeks and he always said to be busy with SPL (even in midseason break), hes also never shown any interest on playing as it was always me contacting him, and only when i made my last post 3 days ago he messaged me on smogon asking to play saturday or yesterday. I said i didnt know if i was gonna be able to make it on the time he wanted, but i was, and stayed online on smogtours most of the time on both days, but he never showed up or told me anything else at all. Ik theres still a couple more days but im prob gon be busy w school (like i was today) so making an Activity win request.

Due to commitments I have no choice but to resign from the tour. Please feel free to give my opponent the win or use a sub in my place if possible... My apologizes for signing up to a tour that I could not compete in. Good luck to the rest of the participants.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
uh, my opponent missed the first time we scheduled, and then we both forgot/missed/other the second time and now he hasn't been online since Wednesday so there's been no possibility to reschedule again.

ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST.
I Contacted my opponent on the 27th and he went online at the 1st of the month but never answered me.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Round is ending on time stated in the OP, I will be doing a sweep tomorrow (Feb 15) at around 7 PM Sydney time, PM me or post in here if there are any further activity concerns.

Reactions: Ark

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
my opp hav very limited amount of time to play (7pm-11pm gmt-8) during that time i am in school(like 8 am for me) we couldnt find a time in which we can play even during week end hes only available for same time as weekdays.Its difficult for me to play at that time also i had exams+practicalss during(1 feb to 18 feb)
so i would like to hav extension till 19th feb so that we can get this done as my exams will be over and i can do ''our sheduled time'' and i think round 2 wont be problem as i (i am winning 200%) would be available 24/7 (holidays)
so give us extension

also i hav already pmmed teal about this situation a week agooo week agoo

my opp hav very limited amount of time to play (7pm-11pm gmt-8) during that time i am in school(like 8 am for me) we couldnt find a time in which we can play even during week end hes only available for same time as weekdays.Its difficult for me to play at that time also i had exams+practicalss during(1 feb to 18 feb)
so i would like to hav extension till 19th feb so that we can get this done as my exams will be over and i can do ''our sheduled time'' and i think round 2 wont be problem as i (i am winning 200%) would be available 24/7 (holidays)
so give us extension

With all due respect, you guys have had nearly a month to get your matches done.

I'm obviously not the TO, but if I was, I'd turn you down.

We get as long as we do so that things like that aren't an issue.

Why should we have to wait any longer?

so give us extension

can i get some of whatever ur on, it looks fun

Just posting this be my opp still has not messaged me back in pms or vms. I already called activity but I'm just making sure it doesn't get lost in all the other messages.

Activity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)