Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 1 i was in as sub, i contacted my opponent several times and he didn't respond, then i requested activity win. so why aren't i in this round but my opponent is? doesn't make any sense.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ay uhhh my sub from last round who never contacted me made it 2 round 2 despite me requesting an activity win :[
guess thats what i get 4 not following the precise method of act requesting :[[[[[
Corrected courtesy of TDK

so, in the last round, my opponent said that I can take the win but yet I'm not in round 2. I think it's because he won game 1 and I didn't come back afterwards. maybe
If he won game 1 and you didn't return I do not plan on subbing you in. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

teal6 Uh Nelson was subbed in vs me on last day for round 1 and so we were given until the 9th to play our game and we got it done on the 6th and i won. Can you please edit that.
Updated in the OP

i was subbed in r1 and won on the 8th vs my opponent and am not on the thread
Updated in the OP

Um... why is fj8897 in R2? Togedemaru Killer wrote him and after getting no answer asked for activity win.
Reflected in the OP after getting notification of the PM

teal6 , i was a sub and won on 6th february but i'm not on the list

View attachment 101730
Reflected in the OP

haven't had a place to call act. given an extension until friday and opp missed several scheduled times.
You have until the time listed in the OP to make up the extended game. If you would like to call activity after that please provide appropriate documentation

My opponent evil_knightmare had given me the win last round :(

His last vm reads
Go on to the next round. I have a real tight schedule as I am preparing for my 12th Board Examinations and Entrance too. We'll play out casually some other time. For now, go on ahead. Sorry for inconvenience.
Reflected in the OP

Um but teal6! My opponent forfeited in PM because he forgotten about the battle, and I was requesting activity win. Why he is in 2 round, not me?
I have a screen.
Reflected in the OP

My week one opponent literally only responded 2 or 3 times and a week before the deadline he disappears but gets the win? I don’t get it
Updated based on evidence

round 1 i was in as sub, i contacted my opponent several times and he didn't respond, then i requested activity win. so why aren't i in this round but my opponent is? doesn't make any sense.
Updated in the OP

Additionally all wins reported are currently bolded in the OP

Contacted, as in attached screenshot.

Also, a question, the deadline is Sunday 25th Feb right? I don't understand why the extended deadline ends before that on Tuesday 20th Feb?

''THE DEADLINE FOR THIS ROUND IS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH 11:59 PM EST. THE DEADLINE FOR EXTENDED MATCHES IN THIS ROUND IS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH 11:59 PM EST.''

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)