Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
you can post requesting an activty win at any point of the round, they'll only become effective at the deadline date though.

you can post requesting an activty win at any point of the round, they'll only become effective at the deadline date though.
Makes sense, one more thing I had a question on: are there any TDs that are not participating in OST whom we can submit our teams to? teal6 and ABR are both in OST, so I feel like as well trusted and honest as they both are, it's a conflict of interest for me to submit my teams to those technically competing too. I'm new to the tour scene, so I'm confused on this aspect of confidentiality/tour play in relation to participating TDs.

Makes sense, one more thing I had a question on: are there any TDs that are not participating in OST whom we can submit our teams to? teal6 and ABR are both in OST, so I feel like as well trusted and honest as they both are, it's a conflict of interest for me to submit my teams to those technically competing too. I'm new to the tour scene, so I'm confused on this aspect of confidentiality/tour play in relation to participating TDs.
submitting teams is a thing of the past - TDs have the power to recreate games on smogtours without submissions (if you play on main you accept the risk of not being able to recreate)

Activity Win Request

I post the entire conversation log here.

1518937790437.png

1518937839717.png

1518937891421.png

1518937920167.png

1518937947947.png

1518938037878.png

1518938101021.png

We rescheduled after my first activity request, but my opponent disappeared just after saying that he is able to play in the following three hours (starting from an hour ago, 14:00 Feb18, 2018 in GMT+8).
So my opponent has already johned me twice and I don't have patience to give him a third chance.

Activity Win Request

View attachment 102446
View attachment 102447
View attachment 102448
View attachment 102449
View attachment 102450
View attachment 102451
View attachment 102452
We rescheduled after my first activity request, but my opponent disappeared just after saying that he is able to play in the following three hours (starting from an hour ago, 14:00 Feb18, 2018 in GMT+8).
So my opponent has already johned me twice and I don't have patience to give him a third chance.
Dude, fuck off, I'm online right now.
And I never Johned you, you were just incompetent at scheduling a match in the first place. But I'm online right now, and ill wait for a while

Activity Win Request

View attachment 102446
View attachment 102447
View attachment 102448
View attachment 102449
View attachment 102450
View attachment 102451
View attachment 102452
1) Your opponent isn't "missing" anything if it is never confirmed between the two of you. Him offering a time ≠ him having to be online at a time if you never confirm.

2) He's trying his best to get the game done while you're trying to get a win via activity 1 week before deadline.

There is a 0% chance you win via activity this round so do your best to schedule the series appropriately and get it done.

I'd just like to thank my opponent Vc Altaria for being a complete asshole while trying to schedule for this match, and not giving me enough time to prepare for the tour and forcing me to play and calling activity if I'm not ready to. Really made this tour so much fun for me, and definitely will reconsider ever entering one of these again. So cheers for that buddy

won in 2
well i'm very busy these days and I want to get the games done asap. i dont have much tour experience and english is not my first language. so maybe i sound not polite.
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)