Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 1-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i try to schedule with a man who visibly don't know how to schedule, look, i posted last tuesday "when are u available", Thursday, he respond "Today after 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time ‎(UTC-5)‎" without thinking of maybe i have school or something. Monday i send a message of his wall telling that i had some stuffs going on, and if he can tell me his availabilities. but idk why, he was only yesterday at 8:14pm, and still don't respond
i think he is trying to get an AW or some shit like that, please help.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/maxidelrey.472209/#profile-post-2160385
PS: oh and he do not ping me on discord too so?_?

Activity Post : I try to contact my opponent on his member page the 15th januar but he didn't reply...

Activity Request
My opponent hasn't contacted me yet... I request a sub or anything, I'd prefer to play rather than getting a win by default

Activity Win Request, I know I already posted but it's Thursday now and I have have not received a response from my opponent. he was last active over a week ago.

Activity Win Request: I messaged my opponent, JaskaTheIndian, 8 days ago and have yet to hear back. Is there a substitute I can battle or anything other course of action I should take?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)