Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still get a name change to cuzzie? or can you not transfer it - Thanks!

did this (the old cuzzie was his alt (confirmed) - banned the other alt) - llamas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can I please change my name to Lustricent, because it is my PS name and it is my name for other gaming platforms. (Also, I think it's cooler because it contains my last name in it). Thanks in advance!

okay - llamas

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Small request, but could I get the NO Capitalized in my name so it reads Scyther NO Swiping? That's the way I have it on PS! and tbh it just really annoys me to look at it the way it is now and it confuses some people who are newish to smogon when it comes to tagging.

NO

jk sure - llamas

Crystal Xman

Banned deucer.
Crystal Marth --> Crystal Xman
Reason: I never use Crystal Marth on showdown anymore and Crystal Xman is my new perm name. (I own both)

rasdidit

Requesting a nickname change since it was an old nick that I don't use anymore
if possible, one between _Astral_ and Astral Link

can you be specific...? - ante

Specific on what?
I would change " EzioAuditorium " because it is an old nickname that no more use, I prefer " _Astral_ " in its place , because it is the nickname that I'm using in this period (_Astral_ > EzioAuditorium please) :)

rasdidit

Trichotomy

is a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
MPL Champion
Requesting name change to Trichotomy

Reason: It's my username on Showdown!, and I want to actually talk in smogtours.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to get my name changed to Koumashiki.

The reason for this is that this is my name on a lot of other sites, especially art sites. I've also used this name recently on PS. So the change will make people recognize me as the artist on those sites at the first glance, and it matches the new PS name too.

Yeah I wasn't thinking thoroughly when I made this account. If the reason is not enough for a change, it's fine xP

I would like to have my name changed to NotNova.

There is another account on Smogon with the name which I've used once in 2012 to report a PS bug. I forgot the password for it when I decided to start participating more in 2014. I've always used the nickname on Showdown and I have it registered on Smogtours.

I have neither the intention or ability to use the other account, and changing my nickname would solve the confusion people have when trying to tag me on Showdown. I also personally prefer it aesthetically. Thank you in advance, and sorry for the extra work.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
please change Al'Akir ---> Akir
Reason: same name basically, and its the name i have on PS as well

not sure if this falls under the rule of taking away useless letters being free or not, but i would like the change regardless

May I please have my name to be SylvMaster because my brothers chose this nickname and I didn't want to choose this nickname and it fits with my profile so plz
and thx

Could I get the name G-Eazy please? I registered this name back in 2014, I created it back when I was brand new into the smogon scene and I've really gotten tired of that name. It also bugs me a lot to have numbers in my name.

I don't know if hyphens are allowed, so if not I'll take G Eazy, but my first choice would be G-Eazy

Last edited:
I would like to change my name to: Demonic Ferro

Reason: made account when i was 14 or 15 and now im 17 so i think the names pretty stupid so id like to have a dif name which i can use to contribute to the metagame i play (monotype)

I asked for a nickname change some week ago but for some reason it was ignored D: I'm kinda New on Smogon but i created this account some time ago, but now this is not my nickname anymore so i'd really like to change it

I asked for a nickname change some week ago but for some reason it was ignored D: I'm kinda New on Smogon but i created this account some time ago, but now this is not my nickname anymore so i'd really like to change it
It was not ignored, after you made your previous post clarifying to antemortem what you meant, nobody else has gotten a name change either

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can I get a name change to mil please ? I've used the username milXI on PS for a while now, registered back in August 2015.
All my friends and also youtube know me as mil and call me that way.
Thx in advance !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)