Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I change my name to HydraOfLight1255? This is the name I chose on PS and it suits my personality. I'm a good person and should advertise it as such! This is something I want to and am going to stick with!! Thanks

P.S. Also
<----See new Picture

done - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
can i change my name to: Glitch. ? (with the period)
i dont rly like the name I have currently and glitch is usually an ign that i'm referred to as in other games

Also would like to change my birthday to 8/17/2000, which is my real bday

done - ante

can i change my name to: Glitch. ?
i dont rly like the name I have currently and glitch is usually an ign that i'm referred to as in other games

Also would like to change my birthday to 8/17/2000, which is my real bday
glitch is already a registered account so I dont think you can change your username to it

can I change my name to Aubisio? It is what I am commonly known as and it is my PS name.

done - ante

I would like to request a name change from Kazil to Lazadamn please. Its the name that I use in PS and i would like some uniformity. Thanks in advance :).

done - ante

Hey there could I get my name changed to Dankun. I set up this account a while back and I have no idea what the username means anymore :P

denied, taken - ante

I would like to change my date of birth to 23 January 2002
When i first joined i used an different age as i didn't know about any age restrictions

done - ante

Can I change my nickname to lockjaw, well I always used this nickname in the showdown and many opps tournaments are confused I did not use the nickname Golden Freddy's in the simulator, the reason I did not nick Golden Freddy's in the simulator is that I am mod one Room (Portuguese Room to be exact) and I can not change the alt.

done - ante

What I would like to change my name to: Braviarca
Reason: It's my Pokemon Showdown name I use. I also like Braviary, because it is the literal Pokemon image of the USA!

done - ante

If possible, I'd like to get my PS name changed from kierant3hz to Destinae(a current alt of mine)(or just transfer of auth and possibly ladder)

Reason(s): I dislike the number, and I'd rather not have my irl name in my username any more

Thanks n.n

EDITED for clarification

no, this is a forum request thread - ante

I would like my new user name to be Communist Santa. It is the only name I use on Showdown and I'm trying to work myself out of the habit of thinking people are talking directly to me when they say "hey what up fam." Plus it doesn't go over well when I respond something like "Yo what do you want" but "Fam" isn't in my name. I'm sure you can see the issue. <3

done - ante

May I please have my date of birth changed to August 11, 2001? I am in fact 14, and yeah, I did break the age restriction. I'm sorry for that, but I wanted to play and learn about competitive Pokemon so much when I was a [younger] kid.

Thanks.

done - ante

I would like to change my name to: Lanturnt
Yes, with the t at the end like that
Reasons: It would look dank af on me.
I go by Lanturnt literally everywhere else, and I want things to be less confusing.

done - ante

I'd like to change my name to Dece1t (or Deceit if possible, I took a look the account hasn't been used since 2007, almost 10 years ago).

This alt on PS! I've had since 2012 (and the only reason I made it was because I wanted to be known for this extremely ridiculous and nooby Stunfisk set I ran back in the day xD). So, for a while I've kinda dealt with looking nooby, and thought after a few years to finally change things up a bit. Thanks so much in advance!

done - ante

I'd like to change my name to Cheisoul, it's the nick i use currently and the one my friends know me as, ty =)

done - ante

I would like to change my name to: "Cyanide" as my name at the moment doesnt really look or sound good as Im mod in social media i would like to have a better name
Thanks!

denied, name taken - ante

Hello could you please change my birthdate to March 9th 2001,
I made the name when i was 12 and thought you had to be a certain age. Thanks!

done - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)