Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! You could change my username to CriiSs' please?
I lost the password of the username sacred lie in Pokémon Showdown and I am currently using CriiSs'.
Thank you.

done - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, can you change my name to: VeryExcitedLapras

Reason: I have enough of my current name, and I want to move on to something decent.

done - ante

Can I have my username changed to simply Cobalt?

Reason: It would make a lot of operations by myself and other users on the forums much simpler.

no, taken - ante

I would like to change my name to: Chief Wally

reason: It's been some months I use this account as a main on PS and this is also my owner name on PS private servers.

done - ante

dom

Banned deucer.
Hi can my name be changed to "party's over".

It's been my name on PS for a long time and I don't know why I haven't changed it already.

done - ante

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey guys, was hoping to change my name back to "alamaster", I can show proof that I have used that name recently but as some of you may remember I have been using that name for a very long time (since 2004 at the very least). I used the name "ala" before islam became a popular thing in western culture and honestly it kind of sucks to be confused with "allah" so if I could get my name back to "alamaster" that would be much appreciated,

Thanks and hope all is well with the community :)

done - ante

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Wondering if I could get my name changed to "Omega-Xis" without the numbers since I recently changed to this on PS!

done - ante

I'd like my username changed to "Stocke" (without the quotations) if that's okay

no real reason for switching to that username in particular but I'm really tired of this one as I sort of chose it on impulse and it doesn't sound like something I want to be known as

note: I just checked and there's an account named "Stocke" on Pokémon Showdown that wasn't created by me, if I'm not allowed to change my username here to a username that exists on Showdown but not on the forums I'd like it to be changed to "Atael" (my main Showdown account) instead

you're not badged so this is fine - ante

So yeah sorry about last time never noticed that the name was taken my bad :P. Could I instead get my name changed to CoolCrossX. Thanks :)

done - ante

I'd like to change my name to Braixen, or if it's taken, LordBraixen. I really don't want to share my name with a Fire Emblem game anymore.

done - ante

I would like to change my name to: Don Slime

reason: I've switch over to this name on PS for the past few months

done - ante

also can i change my birthday from 1999 to 1994? idk why its 1999 i mustve accidently entered that

done - ante

hi, i would like to change back my nickname to #zero

reason: i changed it once cause smogtours didnt show up the # and some people chall another zeros, so actually the # works and i would like to have my original nick, thanks.

done - ante

Hi i was wondering if i could take the number 15 off of my name it was because of my sports number and i'm not that number anymore and the number was dumb anyway lol, i know that there is somebody with just riley as their name but they have not been on smogon in over 8 years but its ok if you can't give me their name.

sorry, no - ante

Hiya
basically i'd like to change my name to mang@ team bc i don't like this name at all, only reason i've used it is bc it's what people recognized me on PS when i spent a lot of time there on this account (which was my brothers originally).
I want to keep it similar without a big change for recognition sake, and mang@ was a nice middleground between mango and the current one which i'm fond of, and i've been using it for awhile
i hope it doesn't count as a special character, even if i can't change it again i'd really appreciate it @_@ , ty

ok - ante

I would like to change my name to Weegah. Its the nick that i always use on showdown and all people know me as that. Thanks ^^

ok - ante

Hey!

I would like to get my Smogon name changed to YouthBerry for the reason that many people have their name changed on here, I'm simply known as "YouthBerry" on Showdown and it would help people in recognizing my posts and reduce confusion when Participating in forum organized tournaments. I have been an active member in both the Smogon community in the UU sub-forums as well as the Showdown community in UU and I really feel this change will be of benefit for all. Thank you!

done - ante

Hello, could I please request my username be changed to Honey? I made this account a long, long time ago and would rather like to have the name stay consistent with my other online accounts elsewhere!

no, the name is taken - ante

Hi, could I request for my name to be changed to Ban Manaphy. Reason is that I go by that name on Pokemon Showdown and thus i don't really use this name anymore. Thanks in advance!

done - ante

Oops, I'm sorry! I didn't notice the name I asked for was taken since they didn't show up in the member search. Could I request 'Tea' then since that's another name I use and I'd like to separate myself from this one. I think that one is available. Thank you for your time!

done - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)