Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have my name changed to: Platina Kirin
My reasons: Platina Kirin is the name I use on Pokémon Showdown so it is easier for people to recognize me. And my second reason is that the name I have now is the name of a female character and I would like to no longer be identified as female at first glance as I am male.

done - ante

Last edited by a moderator:

Albert.

visually stimulating
May I change my name to 'Albert.' on here please? I'm quite tired of my Showdown and Smogon usernames not matching.

I don't want to be a champion anymore ;;

done - ante

Can you help me out. I forgot my Password and now i cant log in anymore, so i made a new accout but can my ladder ranking go to my new account?
Greetings Torrent (Btw. i really like pokemon Showdown so much that i play it everywhere, that makes it even worser)

no, this is for forum requests - ante

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Would it be possible to change my name to DaB? I already used a name change, but does this count as a second change since it's just abbreviating my current one?

Reason for change cause my name is currently a shitty meme and at least I can hide it when shortened

denied, see reply - ante

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Would it be possible to change my name to DaB? I already used a name change, but does this count as a second change since it's just abbreviating my current one?

Reason for change cause my name is currently a shitty meme and at least I can hide it when shortened
man this a no win situation for you, if you do change your name it will only be associated with Dab the dance and if it doesnt get changed your stuck with an old ass meme for your name

Would like to get an second name change to 'Apollo.', i have been using a lot of variation of this username of ps! and most people that i know call me under this name, thanks.

Edit : Not Ventus or Ventus. anymore

Last edited:
Can I change my name to Wando please, I use the account Wando not this one and i need the name change to use smogtours

done - ante

Cased

Banned deucer.
Hi, I would like to request I change my name from Cased to Big Bad Booty Daddy

This isn't a troll, I changed my name on Pokemon Online and I'd love to show my undying gratitude to Scott Steiner

Thank you for doing this, heavily appreciated

tennisace I was bullied by Aldaron to change my Versace nickname because he didn't want a dumbass with that name on the Scooters, I don't think it should be counted against my name changes

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Can someone remove my custom title it's really stupid
Also can u make my "L" lowercase and if not at least make "J" also capitlaized

done - ante

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hi, I would like to request I change my name from Cased to Big Bad Booty Daddy

This isn't a troll, I changed my name on Pokemon Online and I'd love to show my undying gratitude to Scott Steiner

Thank you for doing this, heavily appreciated

tennisace I was bullied by Aldaron to change my Versace nickname because he didn't want a dumbass with that name on the Scooters, I don't think it should be counted against my name changes
no

I like to change my name to Arun9332 as it is the name i use in Pokemon showdown

done - ante

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
updated
Ok so after using the account actively on IRC during the whole of february, I'd like to request a namcechange to Ryoma
can you provide proof such as maybe a screenshot of the date you registered the name?
Do A Bibarel said:

a) you need to actually show proof you've used it on IRC and/or PS for at least a month, and
b) if you get this change it will be 100% permanent.
EdwardElric15 said:
Would like to get an second name change to 'Apollo.'
If you get this change, it will be 100% permanent. Are you sure you want it?

I made this account a few years ago and would really like to change the name to just Josh. if i could; the current name is really killing me with cringe

done - ante

I would like my name changed to Fitzcarraldo.
Reason- It seems to be the name of a some what popular member of various online communities including the MLG COD community, and i wish to no longer be mistaken for this person, or cause any further confusion.
Thank you :]

Reactions: kay

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
now that im debadged can i get a name change to yelawolf please? ive wanted to do it for a while but as a badgeholder you need to have proof of the ps alt, and to get the ps alt you have to have the name on smogon. vicious af cycle.

done - ante

thx - josh

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
updated
can you provide proof such as maybe a screenshot of the date you registered the name?

a) you need to actually show proof you've used it on IRC and/or PS for at least a month, and
b) if you get this change it will be 100% permanent.

If you get this change, it will be 100% permanent. Are you sure you want it?
If that's the case, I would love to change my name to 'Adaam.' I've owned the alt for over a month now and here is proof of my ownership: http://imgur.com/Ink0Jjj

Here is proof of it existing for over 2 months: http://imgur.com/E2bUjIv

I am 100% ok with this being a permanent change I just want to be freed from this name D:

done - ante

Can you change my birthday to March 5, 1997? I'm only 19, but right now it says im 25 -_-

done - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)