Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Uhh... I'd like to change my birth date to 9th June 2001...

It's probably not a huge surprise to some of you, but I have violated COPPA for a couple years on this site. If it helps, I didn't know what COPPA was when I joined, I just forgot to put in a birth date. Guess I just got lucky!

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
can i change my name to DracoMaster Dab as its my PS! name and due to this current name many ppl are confused who i am.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hello. I have been browsing Smogon's forums and strategy Pokedex for years, and finally feel I can be of service with the strategy or at least other contributions. But when I went to make an account, I found one existed under my email already. A completely unused account I made in 2011, under a user name I no longer wish to be know as. I read that is against the rules to make a new account which is why I have come here. I would like my Username to be Mars714 that is what it is on every other location where I contribute things. I apologize for the long post, thank you for your help.

Gotcha - Jelli

I'm just requesting to change my name from "Marth" to "SkillinJah"

Thanks in advance.

Gotcha - Jelli

Reactions: pj
I'd like to change my username to procrastinat. It's the name I use on Pokemon Showdown! and I'd like to use it here as well.

k - oglemi

yeah so I'd like to change my username to Tom the Bomb

I like the sound of it better and I'm really not sure why I chose this name in the first place tbh

k - oglemi

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd Like to change my Name to DKFirelord

Reason : It's the same as my PS Name and Mearly the same as my Twitter name which makes it lets confusing

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to TUO

Reason: TUO is an acronym of my current name which I use for everything, the username just gives a negative vibe too (The Unlucky one i mean).

EDIT: i made a typo, that was close

k - oglemi

Reactions: OP
Hello, I would like to change my name to Rollout Shuckle, as it's one of my favorite mons and it's a much better name than what I have right now :P

k - oglemi

Hi, can I get a name change to Eashy. It's the name I'm currently using on ps/irc.

Edit:And my birth year to 1998

Thanks

k - oglemi

Sound Horizon

formerly Lithiumpride
Please change my nickname to Sound Horizon, i dont use this nickname anymore and sounds really bad.
And of course, Sound Horizon is a cool nick and my favorite band, if anyone get any curiosity.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Hello, I would like to change my name to 'Dragon God Red'. Because, I can't login with this name on Pokemon Showdown.
Thanks. :)

k - oglemi

Requesting MaestroDeSWAG. It means the same thing, just Español, and I don't know why I ever chose to have the numbers there, they're really annoying... :/

Also, could you change my birthdate to feb 22, 1997? I Guess I misclicked or something when I made my account.

¡Gracias por la ayuda!

k - oglemi

Can I change my name to: big goon
I made this account over a year ago and I don't like breloom tho name anymore. Actually I don't really even like breloom anymore.

k - oglemi

Please can I have my name changed to squingo44. It's the name I use for everything, like PS! and GL. Then there's my name, and I don't want that showing. No idea how it got there.

k - oglemi

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I would like to change my name to YABO. The irony that I found in creating this name has worn thin and I would like to move onto a more serious type name. YABO is a phrase from a sports blog I read. Thanks for your time.

k - oglemi

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like to change my username to "Scald". Most of my friends on PS know me as "Scald" since my account is Scalding. I find this name old and meaningless. Thanks for reading this.

k - oglemi

I Want to change my name to Lord Minds , that is a nickname I feel more comfortable with, thank you all

k - oglemi

Hi, I want to change my name to PNF because PNF is my main account on PS, thanks.

k - oglemi

I need my birthdate changed to 14 May 1993. Somehow, it is completely inaccurate on here.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)