Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mold

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my name to Mold
It's my new Pokemon Showdown alias now and I want my name on Smogon to be the same as my alt.
EDIT: I would prefer if you didn't give me a formerly ct.
Thanks Ante c:

done, the ct is not optional - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'd like to change my smogon name to Sharp Ladder UU since i made this account when i was less mature and currently most people know me as Sharp Ladder UU on showdown so id like it if u could change it :]

ok - ante

reqs kirigakure>bigmidass
thats my favorite alt and name for forums ty

kirigakure is the superior name but done anyway! - ante

Requesting a nickname change since it was an old nick that I don't use anymore
if possible, one between _Astral_ and Astral Link

can you be specific...? - ante

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
Hy, I would like to change my name into: LucianVega

reason:Ive used that username since I joined showdown, so i would rather like to have it here as well.

username taken - ante

Hello I would like my name changed to Umlaug

It is my PS alt. I made my current name in a hurry and regret it.

Thank you.

ok - ante

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a) You must provide a reason for the change (If you have a badge and want a name change, you need to show proof that you have used your new username on Pokémon Showdown or IRC for at least a month (30+ days).)

-If you have a badge or a significant number of posts, the name change will be up to moderator's discretion.

-If someone with the account name you want already exists, we will not let you take over a name, no matter how long ago the account was used last.
Retired or not, the badge rule exists. Would also remotely go into number #3's territory, esp since it's a well known identity.

it'll be the last change you get, are you sure?

oglemi told you that if you pmed with the email used on the Flipps account then it would be done. if you can PM me with the email i'll do it
Yh oglemi didnt do it tho. I guess he has been busy ... for three months. And i said that the flipps acount is not connected to an email as i did not register (or whatever the term is) it.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Watchog
Got this name change on PS and would like to match n_n

ok - ante

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
reminder that i'm not doing any name change for anyone that PMs me on the forum/PS/IRC to try and expedite it

you're not dying and name changes are not at the top of mine or anyone's priority list (it's actually a courtesy that i'm doing them in the first place) so have some patience :(

I request to switch to "John" and "Jackson", simply because my name (and these names have no ladder, and are probably disabled for being old). I enter the "Portuguese Room" from 2013 to 2014, where my nickname was "John I" (lost password). I came back in 2014 with the nickname "John III," but I would be grateful if you could already move into one of those two nicks, no matter how long that takes.
Thank you for Read.

(I just create this smogon account for this, my apologies.)

i don't know what you're asking for - ante

I just would like to change my nickname in Showdown for "John" or "Jackson" (Preferably Jackson)

Because these accounts have been disabled and no one uses.

Thank You. -Jackson

Last edited:

Seito Hakari

Cheerio!
I would like to change my name to: Seito Hakari

Reason: This is my PS Showdown account, so I would like it to match it.

Also, can my birthdate be changed to December 19th please? Thank you.

ok - ante

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
updated
Requesting a name change to Watchog
Got this name change on PS and would like to match n_n
if you get this change it will be permanent; still want it?
Would like to request a name change to Ryoma
Reason being is that I'm tired of being a reference to a manga I haven't read for a whole year / band I don't really like.
any evidence you've been using that name for at least a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)