1. I'm not really sure but I think it's when I choose where should I attend the college.1. Toughest decision you made?
2. Have you ever tried to ladder AG?Share a team if you actually laddered.
3. Which meta, other than sketchmon did you find the most fun to play?
Gods and followers
4. Thoughts on IT11's new avatar?
5. SuMO has revealed 14 mons, you think any of them will hold greater cause?
6. Best time-passing activity?
7. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
8. What is your favorite disney movie?
9. What is your favorite music?
10. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
11. Why did you choose that profession?
12. Do you miss someone a lot right now?
13. Who is it?
14. Thank you for taking you time to answer them.
2. No. Whenever I ladder, I usually aim to top the ladder or at leadt reach top 10. I sometimes try OU, ubers and OMs like inverse, but I've never really ladder because I don't have patience for it, especially AG. I usually get into OMotMs because they are usually new and a lot of people need to learn them, so they are usually kinda easy to ladder. And the elo standard usually isn't very high (the top ten elo in OMotM and LCotM ladder usually have like 1400-1500 elo) while the top ten of AG are like, freaking 1800-1900 and sometimes 2000. I just don't have the patience to top a 2000 elo ladder especially when if you lose to random hax against a low ladder oppoenent, you lose like 50 elo while winning only gain you 7 elo. So no, I never really ladder AG before. I might try it if I have more patience though.
3. Inheritance and Megamons. Inheritance just have so many possibilities but at the same time, there's no overly crazy thing that limits your mindset at teambuilding (unlike BH where you must make everything imposterproof, which is why I stay away from BH). It offers so many possibilities while being a balanced meta. As for Megamons, I've always fond of Ubers based meta but in Ubers usually there are less variety than OU based metas. Megamons is like Ubers but it offers a MUCH wider variety, making it very interesting. I actually hope there are more Uber based metas that uses Mega forms aside of Hackmons and Megamons itself, because it generally make Ubers more interesting.
5. I don't understand what you mean by greater cause. If you mean "any of them will effect OMs" then yes. Bruxish Ability prevents priority, which is a godsend for offense to prevent Fake Outs, Espeeds, Gale wings and Prankster. Komala's Ability is just... amazing I think. It prevents you to have any kind of status aside of sleep, which is basically what I need since I hate Toxic and Scald burns so much, letting you set up freely and sweep. Stakeout is also amazing. Others are pretty meh at the moment. As for moves, I can't wait to spam Thousand Arrows in STABmons and Sketchmons and... basically any meta that gives/changes movepool. And Tapu Koko's move man. FAIRY TYPE SUPER FANG. Suddenly all ghosts fail to wall this. I can't wait to spam this in STABmons and Sketchmons too.
6. Playing piano, listening to music and try to accomplish your goal in your life at the moment.
7. Hmm. I'd say... thoughtful. Probably because I can't stop thinking about anything.
8. Music wise, it's gotta be Frozen. As for story, uh idk.
9. Mostly video game music, some classical music and a little of anime music. Recommendations can be seen in post #790 above.
10. Hmm. Idk. I haven't really had that memorable moments in my life because I haven't really accomplished anything notable that makes my life defining.
11. I love music.
12. No. Actually, yes.
13. God, probably.
14. Your welcome.