OM Mashup Megathread

Ok, today, I’m gonna take a step back and have a look at spotlights in general. Enjoy.

The spotlights.

The spotlights have been fun, although we haven’t actually had long enough to actually do anything to the metagame. STABmons Ubers we didn’t create any resources, nor think of anything that might be too OP. MnM LC we didn’t reach a conclusion about Archen, nor did we make any resources. CAAAmomons we started a viability rankings: that one was the most popular so people were more enthusiastic to do stuff with it. BH Doubles, well I think that’s just not the meta for me, so I won’t be taking part much in this spotlight. I understand the spotlights were to actually make a point out of mashups, rather than just pointless tours everywhere. But honestly I think there were better ways to do that. I am not saying the spotlight idea was bad, just that there are definitely ways to improve it. Maybe make it longer so people have more time to make an opinion of the metagame? Or maybe split it into 2 parts: testing, and discussion phases (by which I mean dealing with the issues of the metagame and building resources). This way I think we’d get a lot more done during each spotlight. Now onto individual mashups.

STABmons Ubers

Stab uber was pretty fun, as a metagame. There wasn’t any clear dominant force, except maybe zygod, and I only didn’t like it when I faced a Gothitelle! I seriously wish I took part in it a bit more. Seriously, one of my favourite Pokemon, Zygod, Gets reliable recovery!? Sweet.

Potential bans and threats:
I dont’ see anything getting banned except maybe Gothitelle. But I doubt it will, ever. Zygod is a huge threat being able to recovery its massive HP finally, same with PDon, allowing Pdon to run more offensive sets with DTail, SR, Shore Up, and like Lava Plume or something. If Tarrows were unbanned then I’d be terrified for my life. Necrozma Dusk Mane is also very good, getting Spectral Thief ffs, making it a very good defensive and offensive tool. Sivally is underrated.

Thoughts on the state of the metagame:
It’s quite balanced tbh. There’s a bunch of Pokemon that can easily go both offensive and defensive, scouting is required to see which. If I had to pick Stall or Offense based, I’d probably pick Offense, just because of super powerful moves running around.

MnM LC

This is the best mashup. Unfortunately, like nobody agrees with me. I loved this one sooo much. Archen was clearly the dominant force, but honestly, if it doesnt’ get a chance to come in, it’s deadweight. Although the same is true with anything in the hugely Offense fast-paced metagame. I love it. Really really fast Pokemon like Elekid and Diglett flourish here, Elemis being able to pivot kill stuff like Scyther and Archen, and Diglett being able to trap + kill one of their Pokemon pre-mega. Priority also flourishes here, being able to KO pretty much the whole of this glass-cannon metagame. So basically, if you have a very fast pokemon, a priority, 3 general Pokemon to cover weaknesses + Honedge to remove any Pokemon then you’re sorted.

Potential bans and threats:
Archen is obviously the main one here, but in a previous post about how it wasn’t actually that broken that it’s banworthy. It’s strong sure, but doesn’t find many opportunities to come in. Scyther is another Pokemon that could/should be banned, albeit a lot weaker.

My thoughts on the state of the mashup:
Fun. Period.

Not gonna comment on CAAAmomons because it’s too broad a meta and I don’t know it well enough.

I hate doubles.

I would like to give my opinions on the current suspect in STAAABmon.

I feel like both Thundurus formes abuses Triage the most.Gladly most Regenvest users are only 2HKO, but the thing is most of them are unable to OHKO them in return, even with super-effective hits as they tend to invest more on HP and SpDef.

4 SpA Meloetta Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus-Therian: 223-264 (74.5 - 88.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Magearna Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus-Therian: 194-230 (64.8 - 76.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Rotom-Heat Blue Flare vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus-Therian: 175-207 (58.5 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Though Rotom-Heat is only 4HKOed by +2 Tbolt, making it one of reliable checks, unless everyone is starting to pack HP Ground but... eh

Volt Absorb Celesteela and Chansey can check them, but it is completely shut down by Taunt variants, unless Magic Bounce on the latter and both Thundurus formes resist both of the former's STAB moves.

I think there are some fast offensive mon that can tank +2 Owing and hit back hard like Ice Judgment Jolteon.

But, i'm still can't decide yet whether to ban Triage or Thundurus-Therian. If Thundurus-Therian got banned, the Incarnate form might be problematic too, i mean Thundy-I is already borderline broken in STABmon. But if they banned it in regular STABmon, then i can surely say to ban Thundurus-Therian. Other Triage abusers doesn't seem as problematic as Thundy, well i'm not sure much on Togekiss and Honchkrow. But i can see Oblivion Wing makes Triage look unhealthy, due to Flying being a great offensive typing and heal absurd amount of HP. I'm not really on the banning of Oblivion Wing though, don't misunderstand me for this.
Continuing my post on STAAABmon. Now that Thundurus-I got banned in regular STABmons, I can surely choose to vote ban on Thundurus-Therian over Triage. Its clearly the problem to me and other Triage Abusers weren't on the same level as Thundy-T in terms of threat. I would have vote to ban Triage if several mons abuses it, but we only have few mons that abused it too much to warrant its ban.

Anyways, back on Spotlight.
BH Doubles is way bulkier than i expected. Spread Moves like Boomburst have their base power reduced to 0.75. Moves like Follow Me, Instruct and Helping Hand are more useful here. I still don't know much, but its more like regular BH to me, but with slight adjustments.

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Here's a great new set for CAAAmo. I'll just let this calc speak for itself.
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Volcarona Psychic vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Psychic Terrain: 402-473 (57.1 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

People have reported some strange or unintuitive behaviours in BH Doubles tours:-

* Somebody was using Z-Destiny Bond in order to avoid being unable to set up Destiny Bond while Taunted, but they still weren't able to select it anyway when this situation occurred in a battle. I agreed this seemed like a bug when it was reported, however, later I remembered that you need to have at least one attacking move to be able to access the move select screen without automatically Struggling when Taunted (AFAIK it doesn't need to match the element of the Z-Crystal; any non-status move will do). I believe this may have been the issue for that build.

* Apparently when Entrained in doubles, Normalize may not properly change the interface to show that moves have had their typing changed to Normal. This does seem to be a minor UI bug, however, when used, the moves seem to properly function as Normal-typed, not hitting Ghosts, etc.

---

It seems like there are just a couple of days of the BH Doubles Spotlight left now. Ransei or drampa's grandpa, do you have any thoughts about whether the next Spotlight will be decided by a vote or a leaders' choice?

People have reported some strange or unintuitive behaviours in BH Doubles tours:-

* Somebody was using Z-Destiny Bond in order to avoid being unable to set up Destiny Bond while Taunted, but they still weren't able to select it anyway when this situation occurred in a battle. I agreed this seemed like a bug when it was reported, however, later I remembered that you need to have at least one attacking move to be able to access the move select screen without automatically Struggling when Taunted (AFAIK it doesn't need to match the element of the Z-Crystal; any non-status move will do). I believe this may have been the issue for that build.

* Apparently when Entrained in doubles, Normalize may not properly change the interface to show that moves have had their typing changed to Normal. This does seem to be a minor UI bug, however, when used, the moves seem to properly function as Normal-typed, not hitting Ghosts, etc.

---

It seems like there are just a couple of days of the BH Doubles Spotlight left now. Ransei or drampa's grandpa, do you have any thoughts about whether the next Spotlight will be decided by a vote or a leaders' choice?
Z-moves should be selectable through taunt, but I am not sure about the case when you have no attacking move. Shouldn't it allow you to click the Z-move button and then select dbond or smth like that?

Secondly the normalize UI glitch seems to be happening even in normal BH. So it isn't only limited to BH doubles.

Z-moves should be selectable through taunt, but I am not sure about the case when you have no attacking move. Shouldn't it allow you to click the Z-move button and then select dbond or smth like that?

Secondly the normalize UI glitch seems to be happening even in normal BH. So it isn't only limited to BH doubles.
Oh...I think it has been too long since I played non-mashed up OMs...

I tested Z-Destiny Bond again today. You can use successfully execute the Z status move if you already clicked it while not Taunted, and were merely Taunted during the same turn if the opponent moved first. However, if you enter the move select screen while already Taunted, it looks like this:-

When you try to click the claimed "Z-Destiny Bond", it throws the error on the chat in the right saying that it was trying to make Struggle into a Z-Move and you can't progress. Although the interface and messaging seem buggy, AFAIK the flow basically correctly replicates the 3DS games and isn't a bug on Showdown's part.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Pure Hackmons

Wonder Woman
Meloetta @ Shed Shell
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Relic Song
- Shell Smash
- Close Combat
- Photon Geyser

Change your Type at will while accumulating damage, threaten others regardless of Atk or SpA thanks to Photon Geyser (which gains STAB in its Primary form), and prevent Dark and Bug moves from doing anything with Relic Song, and prevent it’s other forms’ weaknesses with another Relic Song.

Meloetta also lures in Dark Types, which are weak to Fighting moves, which means if it Relic Songs on their switch in, it can outspeed and threaten, giving it ample turns for set-up.

Itemless, abilityless, and repeatable Type changes via Relic Song to exploit Wonder Guard.

Plus it scores damage, and maintains immunity to Ghost-Types, which can prevent Moongeist Beam, Spectral Thief, and is a fair exchange for their immunity to Normal and Fighting Types (unless Sabeleye-Mega).
Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings

Welcome to the Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings. This is the first of many resources that are made to help players determine what can be considered viable in the metagame. These rankings are placed in alphabetical order with their abilities sorted in decreasing viability. Anyone is free to put their thoughts on any Pokemon and debate on whether or not they need a rank change as long as they are being reasonable. Provide clear evidence for reasons why a Pokemon should have a change in rank, and be civil about it. We want what we can believe to be the closer to fact than subjective opinions.

Warning: This is currently on a stage of speculation. As of now Pure Hackmons has yet to find deep exploration. As a result, this is only filled with current thoughts about what Pokemon would be viable in the meta and how far they'd go, along with mostly predictions towards what ability they could run.
S rank
Chansey (Imposter, Innards Out)
Mewtwo-Mega-X (Huge Power/Pure Power)

S- Rank
Aerodactyl-Mega (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Shadow Tag, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Blissey (Imposter, Innards Out)
Gengar-Mega (Shadow Tag, Prankster, Illusion)
Zygarde-Complete (Fur Coat, Prankster, Sturdy)

A+ Rank
Giratina (Magic Bounce, Prankster, Sturdy)
Mewtwo-Mega-Y (Protean, Psychic Surge, Wonder Guard)
Rayquaza-Mega (Aerilate, Huge Power/Pure Power, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze,)
Regigigas (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze)

A Rank
Deoxys-Speed (No Guard, Shadow Tag, Wonder Guard)
Groudon-Primal (Shadow Tag, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Wonder Guard)
Muk-Alola (Wonder Guard)
Sableye-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Scizor-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Slowbro-Mega (Fur Coat, Wonder Guard)

A- Rank
Audino-Mega (Wonder Guard, Magic Bounce)
Doublade (Fur Coat)
Meloetta (Wonder Guard)
Xerneas (Wonder Guard, Poison Heal)

B+ Rank
Alakazam-Mega (No Guard, Psychic Surge, Protean)
Aegislash (Prankster, Magic Bounce)
Celesteela (Prankster, Magic Bounce, Flash Fire)
Drapion (Wonder Guard)
Gyarados (Wonder Guard, Illusion)
Kartana (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Lugia (Fur Coat)
Pheromosa (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Dazzling/Queenly Majesty, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Registeel (Prankster, Magic Bounce)
Sceptile-Mega (Prankster, No Guard, Dazzling/Queenly Majesty)

B Rank
Diancie-Mega (Pixilate, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Greninja-Ash (No Guard, Wonder Guard)
Kyurem-Black (Refrigerate, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze)

B- Rank
Banette-Mega (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Cresselia (Wonder Guard, Fur Coat)
Electrode (Wonder Guard, No Guard)
Gyarados-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Kyogre-Primal (Wonder Guard)
Magearna (Wonder Guard)
Manectric-Mega (Wonder Guard, No Guard)
Metagross-Mega (Huge Power, Magnet Pull, Magic Bounce)
Raticate-Alola (Wonder Guard, Mold Breaker/Tervolt/Turboblaze)
Solgaleo (Sturdy)
Swampert-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Yveltal (Mold Breaker, Fur Coat, Liquid Ooze)

C+ Rank
Arceus (Wonder Guard)
Articuno (Magic Bounce)
Garchomp-Mega (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (Huge Power/Pure Power, Sturdy)
Palkia (Wonder Guard)

C Rank
Lucario-Mega (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Ludicolo (Wonder Guard)
Kyurem-White (Refrigerate)
Zekrom (Galvanize)

C- Rank
Meloetta-Pirouette (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Shedinja (Sturdy, Magic Guard)

D Rank
Froslass (Magic Bounce, Levitate)

E Rank
Everything else*

*Pokemon in this rank are here likely because they are either completely outclassed by at least one of the Pokemon on the ranks above or serve virtually no real purpose in the Pure Hackmons metagame.

Notable E Rank Pokemon people may consider nominating for a higher rank but are here solely due to either having an overrated strategy or being completely outclassed.

Entei or really any pure Fire-type (Wonder Guard)
Pure Fire-types in the metagame don't stand very well as Wonder Guards as they for the most part are outclassed by other possible Wonder Guards such as Primal Groudon and Alolan Muk for having similar but less weaknesses, and usually higher defensive stats. However, the main strategy of a Pure Fire-type Pokemon with Wonder Guard is to utilize the move Burn Up, a move that removes a Pokemon's Fire-type after successfully hitting. With many viable Wonder Guards in the metagame, these types of Pokemon should find it hard be able to successfully hit an attack, and even if they do, they can still be forced to switch either by phazing or by matchup, causing them to have to redo their main strategy. It is also worth noting that the ability of Wonder Guards to carry four moves in this metagame is a gift. Most of them use their four moves in order to support, recover themselves, boost stats, inflict status, and/or throw hazards. They're type combination is good enough to handle on their own without the absolute need to provide a move to get rid of their type. Pure Fire-type Pokemon who follow the Burn Up strategy can also struggle more heavily against Mold Breaker/Turboblaze/Teravolt Pokemon or Pokemon that have Photon Geyser or Moongeist Beam, making the entire point of the strategy lose any value it had.

Spiritomb (Wonder Guard)
As of now I don't see any reason to use this over Mega Sableye. They both are bulky Wonder Guard Pokemon used to wall, allowing them to set up hazards or support with Defog/Wish/Aromatherapy. While Spiritomb does have higher Attack and Speed stats, its speed is still slow to the point where you can't really get much from it and its offensive stats are at a below average base 92, which is just 7 points higher than Mega Sableye. It would be difficult to use this Pokemon offensively.

This is my 1000th post! s/o to Smogon University!

Pure Hackmons

Wonder Woman
Meloetta @ Shed Shell
Ability: Wonder Guard
Hasty Nature
- Relic Song
- Shell Smash
- Close Combat
- Photon Geyser

Change your Type at will while accumulating damage, threaten others regardless of Atk or SpA thanks to Photon Geyser (which gains STAB in its Primary form), and prevent Dark and Bug moves from doing anything with Relic Song, and prevent it’s other forms’ weaknesses with another Relic Song.

Meloetta also lures in Dark Types, which are weak to Fighting moves, which means if it Relic Songs on their switch in, it can outspeed and threaten, giving it ample turns for set-up.

Itemless, abilityless, and repeatable Type changes via Relic Song to exploit Wonder Guard.

Plus it scores damage, and maintains immunity to Ghost-Types, which can prevent Moongeist Beam, Spectral Thief, and is a fair exchange for their immunity to Normal and Fighting Types (unless Sabeleye-Mega).
Meloetta has always been regarded as a reasonably good wonder guard, being immune to moongeist beam and resisting photon geyser. While the relic song strat is a good idea, meloetta's base form has rather middling speed which leaves it quite vulnerable to faster threats like every pure power mon in usage rn. Also unless relic song lands on a mon and causes damage, it doesnt change form, so its pretty useless against any other wonder guard in that regard. Finally scarf imposter dumpsters this mon esp if youre in pirouette form. So while this is a pretty nice idea, it would require tremendous team support to actually pull off but if you manage to pass a sub-smash it can be quite formidable indeed.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Meloetta has always been regarded as a reasonably good wonder guard, being immune to moongeist beam and resisting photon geyser. While the relic song strat is a good idea, meloetta's base form has rather middling speed which leaves it quite vulnerable to faster threats like every pure power mon in usage rn. Also unless relic song lands on a mon and causes damage, it doesnt change form, so its pretty useless against any other wonder guard in that regard. Finally scarf imposter dumpsters this mon esp if youre in pirouette form. So while this is a pretty nice idea, it would require tremendous team support to actually pull off but if you manage to pass a sub-smash it can be quite formidable indeed.
I also considered a Glare + Electrify moveset that pairs with Wonder Guard.

I agree, it isn’t Imposterproof in the Fighting form, but it would still resist Photon Geyser from Imposter and possibly set up on it. (Also, predicting the Imposter switchin and using Photon Geyser on the Fighting form could work).

I agree Soundproof and other Wonder Guards, or even Ghosts can block Relic Song. But often the threats that it would face are either Huge Power Pokemon, Mold Breakers, or Pokémon with U-Turn or Knock Off to hit it off it’s weakeness. If the threats it faces are not packing Wonder Guard (which Photon Geyser can break through), I could see the set doing well.

Also, the base form middling Speed works to its advantage, as it wants to Shell Smash after being hit by Sunsteel or a Super Effective Move it’ll survive, as going first means it’s Defenses drop before it takes Damage. Shell Smash also perfectly remedies the Speed, as does Relic Song.

Plus a middling Speed is ideal for Smashers, slow enough to avoid lowering defenses before taking a hit, fast enough to outspeed after a Shell Smash (I.e. Neutral Nature on a rather slow 60 Base Speed can be too low for outspeeding Pheromosa)

I am sad. The AAA Ubers mashups (2nd best mashup) has been nearly forgotten (totally not trying to make it the next spotlight). This post will just be talking about all the official mashups, and trying to figure which one I think would be the best.

Disclaimer: this is my opinion. Nobody has to listen to it.
Stab n Mega

Fun meta game to be honest! Absolutely love it! So many trash Pokemon suddenly get good like GodBlim, Golem, heck even Umbreon! Love it! Now onto the actual meta, there’s not really that much unbalanced here: there only two new old competitors for the most broken Pokemon: Landorus-Therian and Archeops. Both run off the same principle: spam Ascent till stuff dies. Of course, they still have other decent stab, but Ascent is normally the most spammable (Pblades only 85% Acc, and Diamond Storm less powerful). They both are very strong, but Landorus has the edge for being bulkier, Intimidate pre-mega, and bulkier. Overall, nothing really broken enough to consider for a ban, seeing as Archeops is walled by stuff like Celesteela and GodBlim, and Landorus is walled by Celesteela.

Overall, I don’t think this would be the best idea for a spotlight, because it’s already very popular. Still would be fun!

AAA Ubers

AAA Ubers is a great meta game, 2nd best mashup easily. So many threats, so many strong Pokemon, and Kyurem-White is great here! What’s not to love? Quite a while ago, there was one heck of a lot of uncivilised arguing debate over whether Xerneas was broken. As I mentioned in a post a while back, I think it is too overcentralising, and deserves suspect at least. Let’s think, every team requires a dedicated check/counter, which are normally deadweight once Xern is dead/they don’t have a Xern. Solgaleo? Deadweight. Magearna? Checks Yveltal I guess, but Heat Wave is used + it doesn’t appreciate losing an item. You get my point. It’s centralising far too much.

I genuinely think that this would make quite a good spotlight, because it would help more people make their minds up about it, also get more people into the tier.

May add more tiers later, but maybe we should also consider CAP Mashups for spotlight

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Ransei and I have decided to extend our current mashup spotlight, BH Doubles, for two more weeks!

We have taken note of the community input saying that we don't have long enough to fully explore the spotlights with the two week periods, and decided to extend them. This will make them offset with OMotM (so we switch spotlights in the middle of the month while OMotM changes at the beginning) which we hope will keep interest high the whole month through.

Expect to hear more about our next spotlight in a couple weeks.

In other news...
I am hosting our second mashup forum tour of the generation! This time it's Pure Hackmons. Sign up, it'll be tons of fun :psyglad:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pure-hackmons-tour.3647638/

Good news for LC:

Abra will stay in LC, and Torchic has been freed.

In LC STABmons, it might get looked at. At first, V-create hits very hard while mitigating the Speed drop thanks to Speed Boost and it also has access to Swords Dance. However, there are several things that holds it back; its low bulk gives it a limited chance to set-up Swords Dance and suspectible to priority after the Defense Drop, it also hits very hard without the needing of SD. It is also weak to Stealth Rock so it can't be brought in as many times as it wants. And Lastly, Its movepool is so small, lacking a very good coverage particularly on physical side.

Discussing something for LC AAA:
Pawniard will stay in a meantime. I'm starting to think there are enough checks to it. Its typing can be suspectible to getting lure by random Fighting coverage, this is shown by Hidden Power Fighting dealing 16, 20 or 24 damage (12, 16 or 20 if its Eviolite variants). While it can still tank it, it will get worn down easily ( though it would be too niche to run a move that has limited used outside of hitting Pawniard hard ). Though, I might change my mind if it becomes too much for the rest of the metagame to handle.

Also, I would like to discuss this major threat

Gastly's high special attack, good speed and good STAB combo turns it into one of the most scariest attacker. Perhaps one of its most dangerous set is the No Guard set. This isn't about Zap Cannon, but its using this ability to utilize a perfectly accurate Hypnosis that allowed it to bypass would be checks such as Grimer-A. its still has the strong power to 2HKO most bulky pokemon, meaning most bulky MBounce users can't directly switch-in on it and attempt to bounce back Hypnosis. Sleep can also largely drain momentum in this offensive format. Another notable set is Adaptability, this set uses 3 different item; Life Orb, Choice Scarf and Ghostium Z. Choice Scarf allows it to surprised other Scarf User and can speed tie with Base 14 speed that got doubled in certain situation and the last item, Ghostium Z is used to OHKO most bulky pokemon that aren't Dark Type, it can also bypass potential Bulletproof user (Though wait, why Bulletproof? Because this ability can block both Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb, which Gastly always run. Also, i would like to note Sludge Wave on Gastly comes from a dream world event where it needs to be lv10 or higher and thus can't be used legally in LC ). There are also other options it can run; Sheer Force allows you to hit very hard while bluffing a non-LO set and with Tbolt, it can 2HKO Grimer-A after Stealth Rock. Other one is Normalize, while gimmicky, can be useful against Pursuit trappers and gave it a free turn to either attack or set-up substitute. Then the new one is Tinted Lens, which allowed it to muscle through Grimer-A. All in all, Gastly's ability to run different offensive set allows it to play around its checks.

Calcs:
200 SpA Life Orb Gastly Sludge Bomb vs. 124 HP / 160 SpD Eviolite Foongus: 12-16 (48 - 64%) -- 96.5% chance to 2HKO
200 SpA Adaptability Gastly Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mienfoo: 22-26 (104.7 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
200 SpA Adaptability Gastly Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 196 HP / 100+ SpD Eviolite Mareanie: 22-26 (91.6 - 108.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
200 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Gastly Thunderbolt vs. 196 HP / 196 SpD Eviolite Grimer-Alola: 10-13 (37 - 48.1%) -- 47.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
200 SpA Life Orb Tinted Lens Gastly Sludge Bomb vs. 196 HP / 196 SpD Eviolite Grimer-Alola: 10-16 (37 - 59.2%) -- 68.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Now back to the spotlght: BH Doubles.

MMY is one of few Psychic mon that can make used of STAB Hyperspace Hole. Although its quite weak, its ability to break through protection move can be useful.

I'm starting to think Imposter is much stronger here ( though I'm not gonna suggest a suspect on it). Improofs are sometimes hard to build due to using 2 Pokemon at the same time,like its easy to switch your improof once Imposter Chansey comes in and attempt to countersweep in Singles, but Doubles is a different story, you can bring your improofs though but, what about the other pokemon?

Also, I would like to note that Dark Void is banned, so rip Darkrai.

Anyways, now that the new OM/LCoTM have arrived, we might have another bootleg mashup. Although, I'm gonna post the Megamons Mashups First,which includes:

Megamons STABmon
Note: Mega pokemons are treated as a regular pokemon and seperate from their base forms, and thus their new moves will be affected. For Example, Mega Mewtwo-X can get all Fighting Moves such as Close Combat and Mach Punch. It is unfortunate for others to not getting the typing of their base forms, such as Gyarados-Mega can't learn Roost and Ttar-mega can't learn Shore Up. This mashup follows the banlist on STAB Uber we used here.

Megamons AAA
Like in STABmon mashup, this also follow the banlist from AAA Uber.

Megamons Inverse
Note: You may see the lack of bans in this mashup, this is because Megamons uses Uber Based, meaning mons that are otherwise banned from Inverse such as Kyurem-Black or Serperior will be available here, although we might need to watch for Kangaskhan-Mega and Beedrill-Mega.

Hey, I wanted to ask about a new metagame that popped up: Trademarked. It's an old Gen 6 Meta, but I wanted to ask how will it's inclusion in mashups be? I know it isn't fully coded yet, but we can assume it won't be built on clauses. I'm mostly mentioning for the fact of mashups like Trademarked STAB or Trademarked BH. There's also stuff like Trademarked AAA, how would that work?

So excuse me for bringing up a "new" metagame on your radar.

Hey, I wanted to ask about a new metagame that popped up: Trademarked. It's an old Gen 6 Meta, but I wanted to ask how will it's inclusion in mashups be? I know it isn't fully coded yet, but we can assume it won't be built on clauses. I'm mostly mentioning for the fact of mashups like Trademarked STAB or Trademarked BH. There's also stuff like Trademarked AAA, how would that work?

So excuse me for bringing up a "new" metagame on your radar.
It seems like this OM hasn't actually been made yet, or at least is being remade(?)...I don't think we have had a question like this before. Like with other OMs, Trademarked will only be possible to mash up on main if it is uploaded as a challenge format there, and in order for that to happen it would probably need to win OMotM/LCotM first at the least. Still, it could be mashed up in tours on any side-server hosting it beforehand.

Based on precedent, it would be difficult to hope for a clause for this meta on main. However, all of the example mashups you listed (STAB, BH and AAA) could be made with Trademarked as the base. That said, if Trademarked is implemented similar to Fortemons, the validation for trademarks would disallow illegal moves from being set as them even if tour clauses like +Illegal that allow the Pokemon to use them in its moveset are active (IIRC this might need changes to how the general validator works to overcome).

It seems like this OM hasn't actually been made yet, or at least is being remade(?)...I don't think we have had a question like this before. Like with other OMs, Trademarked will only be possible to mash up on main if it is uploaded as a challenge format there, and in order for that to happen it would probably need to win OMotM/LCotM first at the least. Still, it could be mashed up in tours on any side-server hosting it beforehand.

Based on precedent, it would be difficult to hope for a clause for this meta on main. However, all of the example mashups you listed (STAB, BH and AAA) could be made with Trademarked as the base. That said, if Trademarked is implemented similar to Fortemons, the validation for trademarks would disallow illegal moves from being set as them even if tour clauses like +Illegal that allow the Pokemon to use them in its moveset are active (IIRC this might need changes to how the general validator works to overcome).
Then maybe we should bring this to the coder. Change the way how the validator works before he finishes coding so we are able to do mashups. Might be a lot to ask for, but I see it getting supported to ask.
Aside from that, I think the only issue would be the validator. It can't be a clause meta probably due to the need to put a move in the ability slot.

But thanks. I just wanted to see if we can get into actively thinking of it before it's coded, so when it does, and it gets LC or OMotM, we're already ready for it.

Then maybe we should bring this to the coder. Change the way how the validator works before he finishes coding so we are able to do mashups. Might be a lot to ask for, but I see it getting supported to ask.
Aside from that, I think the only issue would be the validator. It can't be a clause meta probably due to the need to put a move in the ability slot.

But thanks. I just wanted to see if we can get into actively thinking of it before it's coded, so when it does, and it gets LC or OMotM, we're already ready for it.
It would be great if this is possible to some degree. I have thought about asking in the suggestions topic for developers to try to make OM 'mashups-friendly' after Gods and Followers, but the idea didn't get good responses from people I asked about it.

It's not that validator changes or implementing a certain OM as a clause are impossible; it's just a matter of how big the changes are, how much benefit they have (considering the relatively small mashups userbase and limited opportunities for OMotM Other tours) and weighing that against the effort of implementation for that OM plus the stability risks and greater code maintenance cost to main as a whole. I'm not really sure how this is decided, but depending on what changes would be necessary, the impact and responsibility might be bigger than Trademarked, or even OMs in general.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Your Boss
Greninja-Ash @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Extreme Evoboost
- Clangorous Soulblaze
- Power Trip
- Gear Grind

You boost all stats +2 with Extreme Evoboost, Leppa Berry replenishes it to use the move again next turn.

Clangorous Soulblaze allows you to boost while likely KOing (if used after Extreme Evoboost), and Power Trip gains STAB to sweep.

Gear Grind can be for additional power when Power Trip is resisted by Fairies, while also breaking a Focus Sash. Further, Dark-Types like Tyranitar-Mega and Weavile are KOed by Gear Grind as well. Gyarados-Mega can be a pain, but you also have Cangorous Soulblaze for power against it.

After a single Extreme Evoboost, a resisted Power Trip does the same as a neutral Steam Eruption. (220 + STAB = 330 / 2 = 165). So there is no real advantage besides Blaziken-Mega, or hitting Groudon-Primal before boosting.

Overall, Greninja-Ash can take most non-1HKO moves that are not Super Effective, after a single boost. Power Trip can often sweep solo.

Mold Breaker bypasses Unaware, Wonder Guard, Sturdy, and pretty much anything you can think of. Immunity to Prankster targeting moves and Photon Geyser is a nice bonus.

Your Supervisor
Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Evoboost
- Power Whip
- Power Trip
- Gear Grind

Bluff Wonder Guard; set up, and Mega to gain Mold Breaker. Not as fast and secure as Greninja-Ash, but it can function with better overall Defenses and Offenses.

Power Whip is for opposing Gyarados-Mega, and Tyranitar-Mega (stronger than Gear Grind), as Close Combat and Superpower lower stats and we do not want that, while Low Kick can be inconsistent with targets.

Mrs. Marvel
Deoxys-Attack @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Belly Drum
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike

Sleep, Belly Drum on the switch, and start to sweep. You block Priority, boost STAB, and basically bypass all abilities.

This alien is no slouch.

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
You can vote for the next OM Mashup Spotlight in the OM Mashups room!
The options this time around are AAA LC, StAAAbmons RU, and STAB n Mega

in other news...

Thundurus-Therian is finally banned from StAAAbmons!
Due to its overwhelming power and ability to circumvent speed tier with Triage Oblivion Wing Thundurus has proven to be too overwhelming for the tier to deal with. While checks and counters do exist Thundurus could circumvent many of them using either its excellent three move coverage or Taunt. It was also incredibly difficult to wear down over the course of the match due to Oblivion Wing's draining effect. Overall Thundurus has proven to be too much of a threat to every playstyle and as such is now banned.

The banlist in the OP will be updated shortly.

Thanks to everyone who gave input on this, and sorry it took so long to make a final decision.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Free team anyone?

Queen of Corruption

A brief introduction of a semi-successful BH Doubles team. If it sucks, at least I tried.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Hasty Nature
- Belly Drum
- Photon Geyser
- Drain Punch
- Substitute

Despite cutting short from being the spotlight of the team, this team was intended to be built around Unburden Mega-Mewtwo-X. The idea was for it to use Belly Drum, have Sitrus Berry activate, and sweep with x4 Attack and x2 Speed. It carries STABs from both its types for the sake of harnessing sheer power. It also carries Substitute for any Hackmon making an attempt to burn or paralyze it during the game and to prevent Imposter Chansey from transforming knowing it'd only bring a burden to the rest of the team.

(; (Giratina) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Follow Me
- Wide Guard
- Heal Order
- Core Enforcer

For the Mewtwo-Mega-X to work, it needed a lure. Something able to soak up attacks just to have Mewtwo-Mega-X use Belly Drum and sweep. Having a defensive Hackmon with Follow Me was the ideal move for this situation. Giratina was made to take up attacks for Mewtwo-Mega-X with Follow Me. She had been given Wide Guard because plenty BH Doubles teams like running Boomburst, Eruption, and Water Spout for various reasons. Wide Guard helps the team take advantage of it by having a wall block these types of moves, along with any other move that hits all adjacent opponents. A combination of Core Enforcer and min speed was also planned for this Hackmon since it helps remove the abilities of other Hackmon in the metagame. As you have noticed, she carries Queenly Majesty. This is because Pixilate and Aerilate Extreme Speed may also run rampant in BH Doubles, allowing Mega-Mewtwo-X to easily get revenge killed. However, with Queenly Majesty blocking Extreme Speed, revenge kills are hardly a case to worry about anymore. Giratina is the spotlight of this team because she helps the main sweepers of the team pull off their strategy, but in a seemingly evil way. She is a queen because she has Queenly Majesty, but is also corrupt because she manipulates other Hackmon into following her around, distracting themselves from the sweepers

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Haze
- Misty Terrain
- Follow Me
- Knock Off

In case the team gets into a freak accident and has Chansey transform into Mewtwo-Mega-X after it sets up Belly Drum, Zygarde-Complete is there to help out. Prankster Haze ensures the opponent doesn't go overboard with their stat boosts in an attempt to overrun the team, while also carrying Follow Me to support this team's sweepers. Knock Off is useful since it helps remove items from other Hackmon, which may sometimes hinder their performance significantly. Misty Terrain stops Toxic Orb from activating on Poison Heal Hackmon and helps this team's sweepers by further reducing their chances of getting inflicted by status. Despite being incredibly bulky on its own and holding leftovers, players who use this Zygarde will have to be real careful because it doesn't carry reliable recovery.

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Overheat
- Psycho Boost
- Spore

With two Follow Me users comes another offensive Hackmon taking over the field. This Mewtwo-Mega-Y is simply a Contrary sweeper, using powerful STAB moves like Psycho Boost, as well as coverage moves like Fleur Cannon and Overheat in an attempt to take down most of the BH Doubles metagame. When it's not attacking, it's putting Prankster Haze Hackmon or Imposter Chansey to sleep with Spore. Jokes on those Imposter Chansey since unless Safety Goggles is knocked off, they can't use Spore on it.

Lugia (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
Impish Nature
- King's Shield
- Topsy-Turvy
- Wish
- U-turn

When this team was built, Lugia was likely going to be the Queen of Corruption, seeing how she had been left as female. Instead, Lugia's role is to act as a wall and imposterproof specifically for Mewtwo-Mega-X. After a Belly Drum, Photon Geyser still doesn't OHKO this Lugia, enabling her to use Topsy-Turvy and almost fully reverse Belly Drum's effects. Being an imposterproof isn't her only purpose however. She also provides health for the team, including itself, by carrying Wish and King's Shield. This helps Zygarde-Complete out a great deal since it doesn't have any recovery moves to offer.

Zekrom @ Ice Memory
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Shift Gear
- Multi-Attack
- Precipice Blades

It was felt that another physical sweeper was needed. This one helps take care of both Kyogre-Primal and Groudon-Primal, who are still presumably destructive like they were in Doubles Ubers. Giratina and Zygarde-Complete are there to help this Zekrom out whenever it needs and its ground + ice coverage when combined with Electric-type STAB helps deal with almost defensive threat. It uses Shift Gear to set up, ensuring higher amounts of damage, and Ice Memory Multi-Attack to deal with opposing Zygarde-Complete while having this team's own Zygarde-Complete be able to Imposterproof.

This is the team. Feel free to take, criticize, and edit as much as you want. This may even be used as a sample team if proven good enough with criticism unless a better team is provided.

This post also comes with several announcements, including a repeated one:

Announcements!
  • A voting round for our next OM Mashup Spotlight is up! You can vote in the OM Mashups discord The voting options are:
    • AAA LC
      • Pokémon can use any ability, barring the few that are restricted to their natural users, in a Little Cup setting.

Run by Roldski32

Clauses:
        Little Cup Clauses
        Ability Clause: Teams are limited to 2 of the same ability, this includes "variants" such as Teravolt and Turboblaze.

Banlist:
        Pokemon:
        Aipom, Archen, Cutiefly, Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Porygon, Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Yanma
        Moves:
        Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom
        Items:
        Eevium Z

Restricted abilities: Arena Trap, Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Shadow Tag, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard

FAQ:
        Q: Where can I play this?
        A: Rom.psim.us or by tour on the main server
        /tour new LC, elimination, 32, 1
        /tour autostart 10
        /tour rules -Arena Trap, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Shadow Tag, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, +Gothita, +Swirlix, +Torchic, +Vulpix, -Archen, +Drifloon, Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause
        /tour name [Gen7] Almost Any Ability LC

Note that this code will ban these abilities even on Pokemon that naturally have access to them. Use your own judgement in unbanning abilities.

Sample Sets:
        Mienfoo @ Choice Scarf
        Ability: Tough Claws / Tinted Lens
        Level: 5
        EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
        Jolly Nature
        - High Jump Kick
        - Knock Off
        - U-turn
        - Poison Jab
        Abra @ Life Orb / Psychium Z
        Ability: Psychic Surge
        EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
        Timid Nature
        IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
        - Psychic
        - Dazzling Gleam
        - Hidden Power [Fighting] / Hidden Power [Fire]
        - Substitute / Knock Off / Shadow Ball
        Omanyte @ Eviolite / Focus Sash
        Ability: Dazzling / Queenly Majesty
        EVs: 200 SpA / 236 Spe
        Modest / Timid Nature
        - Shell Smash
        - Hydro Pump / Surf
        - Ice Beam
        - Earth Power / Hidden Power [Electric] / Hidden Power [Grass]
        Sample Teams: Roldski32's LCAAA Sample Pack
        Replays: Wanted!
        Other Resources: Viability Rankings

Discussion Points: Skill Link- ban or keep?
    • STAB n Mega
      • Mega Stones and Primal Orbs can be used on almost any fully evolved Pokémon with no Mega Evolution limit, and Pokémon can use any move of their typing, in addition to the moves they can normally learn.
        Also known as Stab and Mega.

Clauses:
        Ubers Clauses
        Mega Stone / Orb Clause: "Only one of each stone on a team"

Bans:
        General Bans:
        Arceus, Baton Pass, Electrify, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Shadow Tag, Kangaskhanite, Gengarite
        Banned Stones:
        Beedrillite*, Blazikenite*, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Mawilite*, Medichamite*, Pidgeotite*
        *These stones can be used on their native users
        Pokemon that can't Mega Evolve non-natively:
        Blacephalon, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, Deoxys-S, Dialga, Dragonite, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kartana, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Naganadel, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Palkia, Pheromosa, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Reshiram, Silvallly, Slaking, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Zygarde with Power Construct
        Restricted moves:
        Acupressure, Belly Drum, Chatter, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, Thousand Arrows

FAQ:
        A: Rom.psim.us or on the main server by tour.
        /tour new gen7mixandmega,elimination,32,1
        /tour autostart 10
        /tour ruleset Stabmons Move Legality, -Arceus, -Blacephalon + Abomasite,-Blacephalon + Absolite, -Blacephalon + Aerodactylite, -Blacephalon + Aggronite, -Blacephalon + Alakazite, -Blacephalon + Altarianite, -Blacephalon + Ampharosite, -Blacephalon + Audinite, -Blacephalon + Banettite, -Blacephalon + Blastoisinite, -Blacephalon + Cameruptite, -Blacephalon + Charizardite X, -Blacephalon + Charizardite Y, -Blacephalon + Diancite, -Blacephalon + Galladite, -Blacephalon + Garchompite, -Blacephalon + Gardevoirite, -Blacephalon + Glalitite, -Blacephalon + Gyaradosite, -Blacephalon + Heracronite, -Blacephalon + Houndoominite, -Blacephalon + Latiasite, -Blacephalon + Latiosite, -Blacephalon + Lopunnite, -Blacephalon + Lucarionite, -Blacephalon + Manectite, -Blacephalon + Metagrossite, -Blacephalon + Mewtwonite X, -Blacephalon + Mewtwonite Y, -Blacephalon + Pinsirite, -Blacephalon + Sablenite, -Blacephalon + Salamencite, -Blacephalon + Sceptilite, -Blacephalon + Scizorite, -Blacephalon + Sharpedonite, -Blacephalon + Slowbronite, -Blacephalon + Steelixite, -Blacephalon + Swampertite, -Blacephalon + Tyranitarite, -Blacephalon + Venusaurite, -Kartana + Abomasite, -Kartana + Absolite, -Kartana + Aerodactylite, -Kartana + Aggronite, -Kartana + Alakazite, -Kartana + Altarianite, -Kartana + Ampharosite, -Kartana + Audinite, -Kartana + Banettite, -Kartana + Blastoisinite, -Kartana + Cameruptite, -Kartana + Charizardite X, -Kartana + Charizardite Y, -Kartana + Diancite, -Kartana + Galladite, -Kartana + Garchompite, -Kartana + Gardevoirite, -Kartana + Glalitite, -Kartana + Gyaradosite, -Kartana + Heracronite, -Kartana + Houndoominite, -Kartana + Latiasite, -Kartana + Latiosite, -Kartana + Lopunnite, -Kartana + Lucarionite, -Kartana + Manectite, -Kartana + Metagrossite, -Kartana + Mewtwonite X, -Kartana + Mewtwonite Y, -Kartana + Pinsirite, -Kartana + Sablenite, -Kartana + Salamencite, -Kartana + Sceptilite, -Kartana + Scizorite, -Kartana + Sharpedonite, -Kartana + Slowbronite, -Kartana + Steelixite, -Kartana + Swampertite, -Kartana + Tyranitarite, -Kartana + Venusaurite, -Kartana + Red Orb, -Kartana + Blue Orb, -Kyurem-Black + Abomasite, -Kyurem-Black + Absolite, -Kyurem-Black + Aerodactylite, -Kyurem-Black + Aggronite, -Kyurem-Black + Alakazite, -Kyurem-Black + Altarianite, -Kyurem-Black + Ampharosite, -Kyurem-Black + Audinite, -Kyurem-Black + Banettite, -Kyurem-Black + Blastoisinite, -Kyurem-Black + Cameruptite, -Kyurem-Black + Charizardite X, -Kyurem-Black + Charizardite Y, -Kyurem-Black + Diancite, -Kyurem-Black + Galladite, -Kyurem-Black + Garchompite, -Kyurem-Black + Gardevoirite, -Kyurem-Black + Glalitite, -Kyurem-Black + Gyaradosite, -Kyurem-Black + Heracronite, -Kyurem-Black + Houndoominite, -Kyurem-Black + Latiasite, -Kyurem-Black + Latiosite, -Kyurem-Black + Lopunnite, -Kyurem-Black + Lucarionite, -Kyurem-Black + Manectite, -Kyurem-Black + Metagrossite, -Kyurem-Black + Mewtwonite X, -Kyurem-Black + Mewtwonite Y, -Kyurem-Black + Pinsirite, -Kyurem-Black + Sablenite, -Kyurem-Black + Salamencite, -Kyurem-Black + Sceptilite, -Kyurem-Black + Scizorite, -Kyurem-Black + Sharpedonite, -Kyurem-Black + Slowbronite, -Kyurem-Black + Steelixite, -Kyurem-Black + Swampertite, -Kyurem-Black + Tyranitarite, -Kyurem-Black + Venusaurite, -Kyurem-Black + Red Orb, -Kyurem-Black + Blue Orb, -Porygon-Z + Abomasite, -Porygon-Z + Absolite, -Porygon-Z + Aerodactylite, -Porygon-Z + Aggronite, -Porygon-Z + Alakazite, -Porygon-Z + Altarianite, -Porygon-Z + Ampharosite, -Porygon-Z + Audinite, -Porygon-Z + Banettite, -Porygon-Z + Blastoisinite, -Porygon-Z + Cameruptite, -Porygon-Z + Charizardite X, -Porygon-Z + Charizardite Y, -Porygon-Z + Diancite, -Porygon-Z + Galladite, -Porygon-Z + Garchompite, -Porygon-Z + Gardevoirite, -Porygon-Z + Glalitite, -Porygon-Z + Gyaradosite, -Porygon-Z + Heracronite, -Porygon-Z + Houndoominite, -Porygon-Z + Latiasite, -Porygon-Z + Latiosite, -Porygon-Z + Lopunnite, -Porygon-Z + Lucarionite, -Porygon-Z + Manectite, -Porygon-Z + Metagrossite, -Porygon-Z + Mewtwonite X, -Porygon-Z + Mewtwonite Y, -Porygon-Z + Pinsirite, -Porygon-Z + Sablenite, -Porygon-Z + Salamencite, -Porygon-Z + Sceptilite, -Porygon-Z + Scizorite, -Porygon-Z + Sharpedonite, -Porygon-Z + Slowbronite, -Porygon-Z + Steelixite, -Porygon-Z + Swampertite, -Porygon-Z + Tyranitarite, -Porygon-Z + Venusaurite, -Porygon-Z + Red Orb, -Porygon-Z + Blue Orb, -Silvally + Abomasite, -Silvally + Absolite, -Silvally + Aerodactylite, -Silvally + Aggronite, -Silvally + Alakazite, -Silvally + Altarianite, -Silvally + Ampharosite, -Silvally + Audinite, -Silvally + Banettite, -Silvally + Blastoisinite, -Silvally + Cameruptite, -Silvally + Charizardite X, -Silvally + Charizardite Y, -Silvally + Diancite, -Silvally + Galladite, -Silvally + Garchompite, -Silvally + Gardevoirite, -Silvally + Glalitite, -Silvally + Gyaradosite, -Silvally + Heracronite, -Silvally + Houndoominite, -Silvally + Latiasite, -Silvally + Latiosite, -Silvally + Lopunnite, -Silvally + Lucarionite, -Silvally + Manectite, -Silvally + Metagrossite, -Silvally + Mewtwonite X, -Silvally + Mewtwonite Y, -Silvally + Pinsirite, -Silvally + Sablenite, -Silvally + Salamencite, -Silvally + Sceptilite, -Silvally + Scizorite, -Silvally + Sharpedonite, -Silvally + Slowbronite, -Silvally + Steelixite, -Silvally + Swampertite, -Silvally + Tyranitarite, -Silvally + Venusaurite, -Silvally + Red Orb, -Silvally + Blue Orb, -Tapu Koko + Abomasite, -Tapu Koko + Absolite, -Tapu Koko + Aerodactylite, -Tapu Koko + Aggronite, -Tapu Koko + Alakazite, -Tapu Koko + Altarianite, -Tapu Koko + Ampharosite, -Tapu Koko + Audinite, -Tapu Koko + Banettite, -Tapu Koko + Blastoisinite, -Tapu Koko + Cameruptite, -Tapu Koko + Charizardite X, -Tapu Koko + Charizardite Y, -Tapu Koko + Diancite, -Tapu Koko + Galladite, -Tapu Koko + Garchompite, -Tapu Koko + Gardevoirite, -Tapu Koko + Glalitite, -Tapu Koko + Gyaradosite, -Tapu Koko + Heracronite, -Tapu Koko + Houndoominite, -Tapu Koko + Latiasite, -Tapu Koko + Latiosite, -Tapu Koko + Lopunnite, -Tapu Koko + Lucarionite, -Tapu Koko + Manectite, -Tapu Koko + Metagrossite, -Tapu Koko + Mewtwonite X, -Tapu Koko + Mewtwonite Y, -Tapu Koko + Pinsirite, -Tapu Koko + Sablenite, -Tapu Koko + Salamencite, -Tapu Koko + Sceptilite, -Tapu Koko + Scizorite, -Tapu Koko + Sharpedonite, -Tapu Koko + Slowbronite, -Tapu Koko + Steelixite, -Tapu Koko + Swampertite, -Tapu Koko + Tyranitarite, -Tapu Koko + Venusaurite, -Tapu Koko + Red Orb, -Tapu Koko + Blue Orb, -Tapu Lele + Abomasite, -Tapu Lele + Absolite, -Tapu Lele + Aerodactylite, -Tapu Lele + Aggronite, -Tapu Lele + Alakazite, -Tapu Lele + Altarianite, -Tapu Lele + Ampharosite, -Tapu Lele + Audinite, -Tapu Lele + Banettite, -Tapu Lele + Blastoisinite, -Tapu Lele + Cameruptite, -Tapu Lele + Charizardite X, -Tapu Lele + Charizardite Y, -Tapu Lele + Diancite, -Tapu Lele + Galladite, -Tapu Lele + Garchompite, -Tapu Lele + Gardevoirite, -Tapu Lele + Glalitite, -Tapu Lele + Gyaradosite, -Tapu Lele + Heracronite, -Tapu Lele + Houndoominite, -Tapu Lele + Latiasite, -Tapu Lele + Latiosite, -Tapu Lele + Lopunnite, -Tapu Lele + Lucarionite, -Tapu Lele + Manectite, -Tapu Lele + Metagrossite, -Tapu Lele + Mewtwonite X, -Tapu Lele + Mewtwonite Y, -Tapu Lele + Pinsirite, -Tapu Lele + Sablenite, -Tapu Lele + Salamencite, -Tapu Lele + Sceptilite, -Tapu Lele + Scizorite, -Tapu Lele + Sharpedonite, -Tapu Lele + Slowbronite, -Tapu Lele + Steelixite, -Tapu Lele + Swampertite, -Tapu Lele + Tyranitarite, -Tapu Lele + Venusaurite, -Tapu Lele + Red Orb, -Tapu Lele + Blue Orb, -Komala, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Aipom + Acupressure, -Ambipom + Acupressure, -Arceus + Acupressure, -Audino + Acupressure, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Bibarel + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Blissey + Acupressure, -Bouffalant + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Castform + Acupressure, -Chansey + Acupressure, -Chatot + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Delcatty + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dunsparce + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Exploud + Acupressure, -Farfetch'd + Acupressure, -Fearow + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Furfrou + Acupressure, -Furret + Acupressure, -Girafarig + Acupressure, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Gumshoos + Acupressure, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Herdier + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Jigglypuff + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan + Acupressure, -Kecleon + Acupressure, -Komala + Acupressure, -Lickilicky + Acupressure, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Linoone + Acupressure, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Lopunny + Acupressure, -Loudred + Acupressure, -Meloetta + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Miltank + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidgeot + Acupressure, -Pidgeotto + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Porygon + Acupressure, -Porygon-Z + Acupressure, -Porygon2 + Acupressure, -Purugly + Acupressure, -Pyroar + Acupressure, -Raticate + Acupressure, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Regigigas + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Sawsbuck + Acupressure, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Slaking + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Spinda + Acupressure, -Stantler + Acupressure, -Staraptor + Acupressure, -Staravia + Acupressure, -Starly + Acupressure, -Stoutland + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Swellow + Acupressure, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Tauros + Acupressure, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Toucannon + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Trumbeak + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Ursaring + Acupressure, -Vigoroth + Acupressure, -Watchog + Acupressure, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Wigglytuff + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Zangoose + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure,-Aipom + Belly Drum, -Ambipom + Belly Drum, -Arceus + Belly Drum, -Audino + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Bibarel + Belly Drum, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Blissey + Belly Drum, -Bouffalant + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Castform + Belly Drum, -Chansey + Belly Drum, -Chatot + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Delcatty + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly Drum, -Dodrio + Belly Drum, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dunsparce + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Exploud + Belly Drum, -Farfetch'd + Belly Drum, -Fearow + Belly Drum, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Furfrou + Belly Drum, -Furret + Belly Drum, -Girafarig + Belly Drum, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos + Belly Drum, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Herdier + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -Kecleon + Belly Drum, -Komala + Belly Drum, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Lopunny + Belly Drum, -Loudred + Belly Drum, -Meloetta + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Miltank + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot + Belly Drum, -Pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Porygon + Belly Drum, -Porygon-Z + Belly Drum, -Porygon2 + Belly Drum, -Purugly + Belly Drum, -Pyroar + Belly Drum, -Raticate + Belly Drum, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Regigigas + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Slaking + Belly Drum, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Spinda + Belly Drum, -Stantler + Belly Drum, -Staraptor + Belly Drum, -Staravia + Belly Drum, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Stoutland + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Swellow + Belly Drum, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Tauros + Belly Drum, -Toucannon + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Trumbeak + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Vigoroth + Belly Drum, -Watchog + Belly Drum, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Aerodactyl + Chatter, -Altaria + Chatter, -Arceus-Flying + Chatter, -Archen + Chatter, -Archeops + Chatter, -Articuno + Chatter, -Beautifly + Chatter, -Braviary + Chatter, -Butterfree + Chatter, -Celesteela + Chatter, -Charizard + Chatter, -Combee + Chatter, -Crobat + Chatter, -Dartrix + Chatter, -Delibird + Chatter, -Dodrio + Chatter, -Doduo + Chatter, -Dragonite + Chatter, -Drifblim + Chatter, -Drifloon + Chatter, -Ducklett + Chatter, -Emolga + Chatter, -Farfetch'd + Chatter, -Fearow + Chatter, -Fletchinder + Chatter, -Fletchling + Chatter, -Gligar + Chatter, -Gliscor + Chatter, -Golbat + Chatter, -Gyarados + Chatter, -Hawlucha + Chatter, -Ho-Oh + Chatter, -Honchkrow + Chatter, -Hoothoot + Chatter, -Hoppip + Chatter, -Jumpluff + Chatter, -Landorus + Chatter, -Ledian + Chatter, -Ledyba + Chatter, -Lugia + Chatter, -Mandibuzz + Chatter, -Mantine + Chatter, -Mantyke + Chatter, -Masquerain + Chatter, -Minior + Chatter, -Moltres + Chatter, -Mothim + Chatter, -Murkrow + Chatter, -Natu + Chatter, -Ninjask + Chatter, -Noctowl + Chatter, -Noibat + Chatter, -Noivern + Chatter, -Oricorio + Chatter, -Pelipper + Chatter, -Pidgeot + Chatter, -Pidgeotto + Chatter, -Pidgey + Chatter, -Pidove + Chatter, -Pikipek + Chatter, -Pinsir-Mega + Chatter, -Rayquaza + Chatter, -Rotom + Chatter, -Rowlet + Chatter, -Rufflet + Chatter, -Salamence + Chatter, -Scyther + Chatter, -Shaymin-Sky + Chatter, -Sigilyph + Chatter, -Silvally-Flying + Chatter, -Skarmory + Chatter, -Skiploom + Chatter, -Spearow + Chatter, -Staraptor + Chatter, -Staravia + Chatter, -Starly + Chatter, -Swablu + Chatter, -Swanna + Chatter, -Swellow + Chatter, -Swoobat + Chatter, -Taillow + Chatter, -Talonflame + Chatter, -Thundurus + Chatter, -Togekiss + Chatter, -Togetic + Chatter, -Tornadus + Chatter, -Toucannon + Chatter, -Tranquill + Chatter, -Tropius + Chatter, -Trumbeak + Chatter, -Unfezant + Chatter, -Vespiquen + Chatter, -Vivillon + Chatter, -Vullaby + Chatter, -Wingull + Chatter, -Woobat + Chatter, -Xatu + Chatter, -Yanma + Chatter, -Yanmega + Chatter, -Yveltal + Chatter, -Zapdos + Chatter, -Zubat + Chatter, -Altaria-Mega + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fairy + Geomancy, -Aromatisse + Geomancy, -Audino-Mega + Geomancy, -Azumarill + Geomancy, -Azurill + Geomancy, -Carbink + Geomancy, -Clefable + Geomancy, -Clefairy + Geomancy, -Cleffa + Geomancy, -Comfey + Geomancy, -Cottonee + Geomancy, -Cutiefly + Geomancy, -Dedenne + Geomancy, -Diancie + Geomancy, -Flabébé + Geomancy, -Floette + Geomancy, -Florges + Geomancy, -Gardevoir + Geomancy, -Granbull + Geomancy, -Igglybuff + Geomancy, -Jigglypuff + Geomancy, -Kirlia + Geomancy, -Klefki + Geomancy, -Magearna + Geomancy, -Marill + Geomancy, -Mawile + Geomancy, -Mime Jr. + Geomancy, -Mimikyu + Geomancy, -Morelull + Geomancy, -Mr. Mime + Geomancy, -Ninetales-Alola + Geomancy, -Primarina + Geomancy, -Ralts + Geomancy, -Ribombee + Geomancy, -Shiinotic + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fairy + Geomancy, -Slurpuff + Geomancy, -Snubbull + Geomancy, -Spritzee + Geomancy, -Swirlix + Geomancy, -Sylveon + Geomancy, -Tapu Bulu + Geomancy, -Tapu Fini + Geomancy, -Tapu Koko + Geomancy, -Tapu Lele + Geomancy, -Togekiss + Geomancy, -Togepi + Geomancy, -Togetic + Geomancy, -Whimsicott + Geomancy, -Wigglytuff + Geomancy, -Aipom + Lovely Kiss, -Ambipom + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus + Lovely Kiss, -Audino + Lovely Kiss, -Azurill + Lovely Kiss, -Bewear + Lovely Kiss, -Bibarel + Lovely Kiss, -Bidoof + Lovely Kiss, -Blissey + Lovely Kiss, -Bouffalant + Lovely Kiss, -Braviary + Lovely Kiss, -Buneary + Lovely Kiss, -Bunnelby + Lovely Kiss, -Castform + Lovely Kiss, -Chansey + Lovely Kiss, -Chatot + Lovely Kiss, -Cinccino + Lovely Kiss, -Deerling + Lovely Kiss, -Delcatty + Lovely Kiss, -Diggersby + Lovely Kiss, -Ditto + Lovely Kiss, -Dodrio + Lovely Kiss, -Doduo + Lovely Kiss, -Drampa + Lovely Kiss, -Dunsparce + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee + Lovely Kiss, -Exploud + Lovely Kiss, -Farfetch'd + Lovely Kiss, -Fearow + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchling + Lovely Kiss, -Furfrou + Lovely Kiss, -Furret + Lovely Kiss, -Girafarig + Lovely Kiss, -Glameow + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos + Lovely Kiss, -Happiny + Lovely Kiss, -Heliolisk + Lovely Kiss, -Helioptile + Lovely Kiss, -Herdier + Lovely Kiss, -Hoothoot + Lovely Kiss, -Igglybuff + Lovely Kiss, -Jigglypuff + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan + Lovely Kiss, -Kecleon + Lovely Kiss, -Komala + Lovely Kiss, -Lickilicky + Lovely Kiss, -Lickitung + Lovely Kiss, -Lillipup + Lovely Kiss, -Linoone + Lovely Kiss, -Litleo + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny + Lovely Kiss, -Loudred + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth + Lovely Kiss, -Miltank + Lovely Kiss, -Minccino + Lovely Kiss, -Munchlax + Lovely Kiss, -Noctowl + Lovely Kiss, -Oranguru + Lovely Kiss, -Patrat + Lovely Kiss, -Persian + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeotto + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgey + Lovely Kiss, -Pidove + Lovely Kiss, -Pikipek + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon-Z + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon2 + Lovely Kiss, -Purugly + Lovely Kiss, -Pyroar + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata + Lovely Kiss, -Regigigas + Lovely Kiss, -Rufflet + Lovely Kiss, -Sawsbuck + Lovely Kiss, -Sentret + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally + Lovely Kiss, -Skitty + Lovely Kiss, -Slaking + Lovely Kiss, -Slakoth + Lovely Kiss, -Snorlax + Lovely Kiss, -Spearow + Lovely Kiss, -Spinda + Lovely Kiss, -Stantler + Lovely Kiss, -Staraptor + Lovely Kiss, -Staravia + Lovely Kiss, -Starly + Lovely Kiss, -Stoutland + Lovely Kiss, -Stufful + Lovely Kiss, -Swablu + Lovely Kiss, -Swellow + Lovely Kiss, -Taillow + Lovely Kiss, -Tauros + Lovely Kiss, -Teddiursa + Lovely Kiss, -Toucannon + Lovely Kiss, -Tranquill + Lovely Kiss, -Trumbeak + Lovely Kiss, -Type: Null + Lovely Kiss, -Unfezant + Lovely Kiss, -Ursaring + Lovely Kiss, -Vigoroth + Lovely Kiss, -Watchog + Lovely Kiss, -Whismur + Lovely Kiss, -Wigglytuff + Lovely Kiss, -Yungoos + Lovely Kiss, -Zangoose + Lovely Kiss, -Zigzagoon + Lovely Kiss, -Aipom + Shell Smash, -Ambipom + Shell Smash, -Arceus + Shell Smash, -Audino + Shell Smash, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Bibarel + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Blissey + Shell Smash, -Bouffalant + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Castform + Shell Smash, -Chansey + Shell Smash, -Chatot + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Delcatty + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Dodrio + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dunsparce + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Exploud + Shell Smash, -Farfetch'd + Shell Smash, -Fearow + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Furfrou + Shell Smash, -Furret + Shell Smash, -Girafarig + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Herdier + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -Kecleon + Shell Smash, -Komala + Shell Smash, -Lickilicky + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Linoone + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Lopunny + Shell Smash, -Loudred + Shell Smash, -Meloetta + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Miltank + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot + Shell Smash, -Pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Porygon + Shell Smash, -Porygon-Z + Shell Smash, -Porygon2 + Shell Smash, -Purugly + Shell Smash, -Pyroar + Shell Smash, -Raticate + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Regigigas + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Slaking + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Spinda + Shell Smash, -Stantler + Shell Smash, -Staraptor + Shell Smash, -Staravia + Shell Smash, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Stoutland + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Swellow + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Tauros + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Toucannon + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Trumbeak + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Ursaring + Shell Smash, -Vigoroth + Shell Smash, -Watchog + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Zangoose + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Aggron + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Steel + Shift Gear, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Bastiodon + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Celesteela + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Dialga + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio-Alola + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Empoleon + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Forretress + Shift Gear, -Heatran + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Kartana + Shift Gear, -Klefki + Shift Gear, -Lairon + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Magneton + Shift Gear, -Magnezone + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Metagross + Shift Gear, -Metang + Shift Gear, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Probopass + Shift Gear, -Registeel + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Sandslash-Alola + Shift Gear, -Scizor + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Steel + Shift Gear, -Skarmory + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Stakataka + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Wormadam-Trash + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Arceus-Grass + Spore, -Bayleef + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cacturne + Spore, -Carnivine + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Chesnaught + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Cradily + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Exeggutor + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gogoat + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grotle + Spore, -Grovyle + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Jumpluff + Spore, -Kartana + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Leavanny + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Lilligant + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Lurantis + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Meganium + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Quilladin + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Sawsbuck + Spore, -Sceptile + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Serperior + Spore, -Servine + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Shaymin + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally-Grass + Spore, -Simisage + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Skiploom + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Sunflora + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Swadloon + Spore, -Tangela + Spore, -Tangrowth + Spore, -Tapu Bulu + Spore, -Torterra + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tropius + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Victreebel + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Weepinbell + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Wormadam + Spore, -Arceus-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Baltoy + Thousand Arrows, -Barboach + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt + Thousand Arrows, -Claydol + Thousand Arrows, -Cubone + Thousand Arrows, -Diggersby + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett + Thousand Arrows, -Donphan + Thousand Arrows, -Drilbur + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio + Thousand Arrows, -Excadrill + Thousand Arrows, -Flygon + Thousand Arrows, -Gabite + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp + Thousand Arrows, -Gastrodon + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude + Thousand Arrows, -Gible + Thousand Arrows, -Gligar + Thousand Arrows, -Gliscor + Thousand Arrows, -Golem + Thousand Arrows, -Golett + Thousand Arrows, -Golurk + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon + Thousand Arrows, -Hippopotas + Thousand Arrows, -Hippowdon + Thousand Arrows, -Krokorok + Thousand Arrows, -Krookodile + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus + Thousand Arrows, -Larvitar + Thousand Arrows, -Mamoswine + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak + Thousand Arrows, -Marshtomp + Thousand Arrows, -Mudbray + Thousand Arrows, -Mudsdale + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoking + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoqueen + Thousand Arrows, -Nincada + Thousand Arrows, -Numel + Thousand Arrows, -Onix + Thousand Arrows, -Palossand + Thousand Arrows, -Palpitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Phanpy + Thousand Arrows, -Piloswine + Thousand Arrows, -Pupitar + Thousand Arrows, -Quagsire + Thousand Arrows, -Rhydon + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyhorn + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyperior + Thousand Arrows, -Sandile + Thousand Arrows, -Sandshrew + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash + Thousand Arrows, -Sandygast + Thousand Arrows, -Seismitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix + Thousand Arrows, -Stunfisk + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert + Thousand Arrows, -Swinub + Thousand Arrows, -Torterra + Thousand Arrows, -Trapinch + Thousand Arrows, -Vibrava + Thousand Arrows, -Whiscash + Thousand Arrows, -Wooper + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam-Sandy + Thousand Arrows, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Lovely Kiss, -Flareon + Lovely Kiss, -Glaceon + Lovely Kiss, -Jolteon + Lovely Kiss, -Leafeon + Lovely Kiss, -Sylveon + Lovely Kiss, -Umbreon + Lovely Kiss, -Vaporeon + Lovely Kiss, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -Altaria + Shell Smash, -Altaria + Lovely Kiss, -Altaria + Acupressure, -Altaria + Belly Drum, -Azumarill + Shell Smash, -Azumarill + Lovely Kiss, -Azumarill + Acupressure, -Marill + Shell Smash, -Marill + Lovely Kiss, -Marill + Acupressure, -Talonflame + Shell Smash, -Talonflame + Belly Drum, -Talonflame + Acupressure, -Talonflame + Lovely Kiss, -Shedinja + Thousand Arrows, -Ninjask + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Tyranitar + Thousand Arrows, -Kangaskhanite, -Hooh + Dragon Ascent, -Lugia + Dragon Ascent, -Yveltal + Dragon Ascent, -Dragonite + Dragon Ascent
        /tour name [Gen 7] STAB n Mega

Q: If my Pokemon has Dragon Ascent will it act like a mega stone? If I have both Dragon Ascent and a mega stone which takes precedence?
        A: Dragon Ascent will work as a mega stone, and a held mega stone will take precedence over the move Dragon Ascent. For example an Aerodactyl holding Metagrossite would mega into Aerodactyl @ Metagrossite rather than Aerodactyl @ Dragon Ascent.

Sample Sets:
        Entei @ Altarianite
        Ability: Flash Fire
        EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
        Adamant Nature
        - V-create
        - Extreme Speed
        - Swords Dance
        - Fake Out
        Terrakion @ Lucarionite
        Ability: Justified
        Jolly Nature
        - Swords Dance
        - Diamond Storm
        - Close Combat
        - Accelerock / Mach Punch
        Drifblim @ Aggronite
        Ability: Aftermath
        EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
        Impish Nature
        - Spectral Thief
        - Roost
        - Will-O-Wisp / Beak Blast
        - Defog / Thunder Wave / Toxic / Gyro Ball

Sample Teams: Wanted!
    • STAAABmons RU
      • Pokémon in the RU tier or below can use any ability, barring the few that are restricted to their natural users, and learn any move of their type, apart from those restricted to their natural users. Also known as STAAABmons RU.

Clauses:
        RU Clauses
        Ability Clause: Teams are limited to 2 of the same ability, this includes "variants" such as Teravolt and Turboblaze.

Pokemon
        : Archeops, Marowak, Regigigas, Shedinja, Silvally, Slaking
        Items: Aerodactylite, King's Rock, Razor Fang
        Restricted Abilities: Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
        Restricted moves: Acupressure, Belly Drum, Chatter, Extreme Speed, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, Thousand Arrows

FAQ:
        A: By tour on the main server
        /tour new gen7STABmons,elimination,32,1
        /tour autostart 10
        /tour rules -Archeops, -Marowak, -Regigigas, -Shedinja, -Slaking, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause, -Uber, -OU, -UUBL, -UU, -RUBL
        /tour name [Gen 7] AAA STABmons RU

Note that this code will ban these abilities even on Pokemon that naturally have access to them. Use your own judgement in unbanning abilities.

Sample Sets: Wanted!
        Sample Teams: Wanted!
        Other Resources: Wanted!
  • We now have a new type of mashup known as "Custom Mashups" I personally like calling them Wrkshop Mashups. These are permanent mashups of more than two metagames. Most of which include a usage-based tier. These can also be any particular OM mashed with an official tier. Our most popular examples are STAAABmons RU and Mix and Mega ZU!
  • Community Viability Rankings are still up! Help us out by contributing your knowledge of the current Mashup Spotlight and previous Mashup Spotlights!
That is all for now!

Regarding the next spotlight vote, about an hour ago there was a server restart of main which caused the poll to be deleted. I have remade the poll but the previous votes are lost, so please try to vote again if you already have. This is the best reconstruction of the previous poll state that I could make:-

Due to this problem, as well the ease of vote-stuffing using multiple IPs, in future could we considering holding votes using this forum again, similar to the how the first Spotlight vote was held?

Regarding the next spotlight vote, about an hour ago there was a server restart of main which caused the poll to be deleted. I have remade the poll but the previous votes are lost, so please try to vote again if you already have. This is the best reconstruction of the previous poll state that I could make:-

Due to this problem, as well the ease of vote-stuffing using multiple IPs, in future could we considering holding votes using this forum again, similar to the how the first Spotlight vote was held?
Having Spotlight polls on the PS! server is a bit unreliable IMO, since its at the mercy of server restarts and it is also susceptible to double dipping. I second We Wuz Nidokangz's proposal to maybe run polls on Smogon instead if possible or maybe do it on Discord (having a voting channel). TBH further down the line having something like the OMOTM system would be nice where we can see a complete document of eligible Mashups and those that are on cooldown too. Just something worth thinking about Ransei and drampa's grandpa.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Having Spotlight polls on the PS! server is a bit unreliable IMO, since its at the mercy of server restarts and it is also susceptible to double dipping. I second We Wuz Nidokangz's proposal to maybe run polls on Smogon instead if possible or maybe do it on Discord (having a voting channel). TBH further down the line having something like the OMOTM system would be nice where we can see a complete document of eligible Mashups and those that are on cooldown too. Just something worth thinking about Ransei and drampa's grandpa.

We will now use Discord for voting! I have put up a voting channel on discord for us to use instead of PS. Please read the rules placed on the channel before voting. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/sUNG4kg

With STAAAB RU potentially being chosen as the featured spotlight, I'd like to dump some sets I think have potential.

Type: Null @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Transform/Roar
- Rapid Spin
- Heal Bell/Roar

Utility pivot Type: Null. Switch in, take a couple of hits while spinning, healbelling or roaring and then slow u-turn out into a wallbreaker. Transform can be used for an alternate way of dealing with setup sweepers. Can be more physdef focused, or probably evenly spread. Is kinda weak to knock off, so it's good to pair it with a Dark or Fairy type or possibly a Z-Move user.

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Aerilate Noivern. Very good wallbreaker, I'm pretty sure the only mon in RU and below that resists both STABs + Flamethrower is Diancie (and maybe some Rock/Steel types, but those have other weaknesses). Very good when paired with slow pivots like Type: Null.

Golisopod @ Splash Plate
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Spikes/Sticky Web
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation/Crabhammer

Primordial Sea Golisopod. Can switch into Fire type moves and Earthquakes while threatening to OHKO. Can setup hazards, revenge kill and set up a sweep lategame. Try to remove Desolate Land mons before sweeping.

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Lax Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Nature's Madness

Defensive rocker Diancie. Gets access to Nature's madness which lets it pressure bulky mons. I've chosen Sand stream with max def investment because it turns into a very universally bulky wall. Also completely walls Noivern, which can be a problem for some teams.
Moonlight could also be ran for recovery, but you would need to replace Sand Stream with a better ability. Misty surge, or a water immunity might fit.

Arcanine @ Expert Belt
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Fire/V-Create/Flare-Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat

Wallbreaker Arcanine. Could probably be Banded or carry a Life Orb, I just like Expert belt since it has very good coverage with Refrigerate Espeed + Wild Charge and I like the freedom of using multiple moves without taking recoil. Refrigerate Espeed also lets it revenge kill DDance boosted Dragons.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin
- Shore Up
- Ice Shard/Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

Hippowdon Donphan. Sand Stream and Shore Up mean Donphan becomes a better Hippowdon, who also gets the ability to run Rapid Spin or Ice Shard, depending on whether your team needs a Check to DDancers or hazard control. I just used the standard Hippowdon set from the strategy dex, there might be more optimal spreads though.

I wanna use Scizor in RU (Escavalier) @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off/Pursuit
- Drill Run/Poison Jab

Honestly, the ability could be any of the following: Adaptability, Tough claws, Technician or even Flash Fire for a more defensive set. STAAAB makes it so Escavalier is just a better Scizor, with better defenses and a higher Atk.

This is it for now, but hopefully I'll have some more sets soon. Feel free to try them out!

EDIT: Thanks to BoopToOblivion for help with inserting images :)
EDIT2: I remembered that Sand Stream and Moonlight dont mesh well together, so I corrected Diancie's moveset.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
Announcements! - Pi Day 2019

1/2: Votes have been decided! Our next Mashup Spotlight Will be STAAABmons RU! This is a combination of STABmons, Almost Any Ability, and the RU tier!

2/2: After a while without being added into an OM Mashup council, it has been decided. Disciple and I would like to bring manu11 into the Pure Hackmons council for his skill, determination, leadership history, and innovation! Congratulations!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)