OM Mashup Megathread

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been so inactive (like not here sort of active), but hopefully AAA Ubers will get me back into mashups.

AAA Ubers thoughts:

Marshadow is the biggest threat in the game right now. Astounding coverage + high attack stat + useful heavy hitting abilities turn Marshadow into a force to be reckoned with. We require Psychic Surge/Dazzling fast revenge killers to deal with it, but they're almost always psychic type like Deo-A or Mewtwo to Marshadow can easily run scarf for them (yes that is a viable set Ransei). Currently there is no single answer to all of Marshadow's sets, meaning you often have to run 2 or 3 if you don't want to be swept by a suprise. Marshadow should be the new S mon in my opinion.

Primal Groudon is also a massively versatile threat in the current metagame. It can run defensive, offensive, set up, paradancer, like every set in the universe.... There's really not much to say except it is a massive pain to check/counter on every team, and often need personal checks like Flash Fire Mandi or Skarmory. Also it can lay rocks, which means it gets a nod from ice-master-523 rigght?

Can't say any more now but hopefully i can add more later.

Overall, while this metagame doesn't have any Pokemon which are as centralising as Xerneas, it still has a few top mons to watch out for.

#UnbanXerneas3.4

Last night I thought up the most broken Meta Mashup:
ShAAAred Multébilities Fusions. Imagine one Pokémon with the capacity for 48 Abilities.
Shared Power allows each Pokémon to have all the Abilities of its team. (6 at once)
Pokébilities can allow 1 Pokémon to have up to 3 unique Abilities. (up to 18 at once)
The addition of Almost Any Ability grants 1 Ability to Pokébilities. (up to 24 at once)
Multibility then gives 1 additional Ability per teammate. (up to 30 at once)
Frantic Fusions, at base, adds 1 Ability as "inherent," but this is Pokébilities fusions, so +3 to each. (up to 48 at once)
Codable? Hardly, but yes. Playable? Each game would need its own separate server! Workable? If you can name 48 uniquely useful Abilities with competitive use, and that are not forme-changing or Imposter, then totes to you! (add up to 48 more if Trace is one of the Abilities)

Last edited:
One set and another already mentioned set but with optimized EV Spread for AAA Uber.

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hypnosis
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Thunder

This is really obvious. Click Hypnosis on slower mon that will attempt to stop you and sweep. Thunder is chosen to hit SpDef mon like Ho-oH, Primal Kyogre and RegenVest Yveltal hard and its even listed on its standard Uber set, it is also worth nothing that +2 Thunder has a chance to OHKO GeoXern after rocks.

RegenVest Yveltal:
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD ->252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD
Sassy Nature

The green text will be the new EV Spread for the RegenVest variant on Yveltal. The 32 Def EVs allows it to avoid a OHKO from Choice Band Marshadow's Close Combat at full health while still retaining high Special Defense to tank special hits.

ShAAAred Multébilities Fusions. Imagine one Pokémon with the capacity for 48 Abilities.
Shared Power allows each Pokémon to have all the Abilities of its team. (6 at once)
Pokébilities can allow 1 Pokémon to have up to 3 unique Abilities. (up to 18 at once)
The addition of Almost Any Ability grants 1 Ability to Pokébilities. (up to 24 at once)
Frantic Fusions, at base, adds 1 Ability as "inherent," but this is Pokébilities fusions, so +3 to each. (up to 48 at once)
Codable? Hardly, but yes. Playable? Each game would need its own separate server! Workable? If you can name 48 uniquely useful Abilities with competitive use, and that are not forme-changing or Imposter, and then totes to you! (add up to 48 more if Trace is one of the Abilities)
Good idea. I think most of these metas could be reworked to be added on to Frantic Fusions in some capacity. However, as a Mashup, generally each meta wouldn't 'know' about the additional abilities the others provide, so abilities would stack in an additive rather than multiplicative way (for example, Shared Power Pokebilities would give a potential 6 + 3 abilities to each mon rather than 6 x 3). Also, I think duplicate instances of abilities could occur and be competitively useful in some cases. For example, if you gained Moxie from both a teammate's ability and from as a secondary Pokebility, it might be able to proc twice and give you +2 attack every time you kill a mon.

Codable? Hardly, but yes. Playable? Each game would need its own separate server! Workable? If you can name 48 uniquely useful Abilities with competitive use, and that are not forme-changing or Imposter, and then totes to you! (add up to 48 more if Trace is one of the Abilities)
this is all well and good, but what happened to PiC?

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Here are a couple banlists of random bootleg OM Mashups I had stored for a while

Gen 5 BH + CAP
/tour new gen5ubers, elimination, 32, 1
/tour autostart 10
/tour rules +illegal, !team preview, +CAP, OHKO Clause, -Wonder Guard, -Arena Trap, -Shadow Tag, -Huge Power, -Pure Power

2v2 Doubles BH
/tour new 2v2 Doubles, elimination, 32, 1
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, -Huge Power, -Innards Out, -Moody, -Parental Bond, -Pure Power, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, !Species Clause, -Imprison+Transform, +Arceus, +Dialga, +Giratina, +Groudon, +Ho-Oh, +Jirachi, +Kangaskhan-Mega, +Kyogre, +Kyurem-White, +Lugia, +Lunala, +Magearna, +Marshadow, +Mewtwo, +Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, +Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, +Necrozma-Ultra, +Palkia, +Rayquaza, +Reshiram, +Snorlax, +Solgaleo, +Xerneas, +Yveltal, +Zekrom, +Zygarde-Complete, +Blue Orb, +Red Orb, +Power Construct, +Tapu Lele, +Eevium Z, +Mewtwonite X, +Mewtwonite Y, +Mewtwo-Mega-Y, +Mewtwo-Mega-X, +Rayquaza-Mega, +Swagger, CFZ Clause
/tour setautostart 10
/tour name [Gen 7] BH 2v2 Doubles

BH 1v1
/tour new 1v1, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, CFZ Clause, -Groudon-Primal, -Huge Power, -Innards Out, -Moody, +Parental Bond, -Protean, -Psychic Surge, -Pure Power, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Chatter, !species clause, +Arceus, +Darkrai, +Deoxys-Base, +Deoxys-Attack, +Deoxys-Defense, +Dialga, +Giratina, +Groudon, +Ho-Oh, +Jirachi, +Kangaskhan-Mega, +Kyogre, +Kyurem-Black, +Kyurem-White, +Lugia, +Lunala, +Marshadow, +Mewtwo, +Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, +Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, +Palkia, +Rayquaza, +Reshiram, +Salamence-Mega, +Shaymin-Sky, +Solgaleo, +Tapu Koko, +Xerneas, +Yveltal, +Zekrom, +Chansey + Charm + Seismic Toss, +Chansey + Charm + Psywave, +Mewtwo-Mega-X, +Necrozma-Ultra, + Mewtwo-Mega-Y, +Kyogre-Primal, +Rayquaza-Mega, -Transform + Imprison
/tour name [Gen 7] BH 1v1

Ubers + STAAABmons
/tour new STABmons, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour rules +Uber, +Aerodactyl-Mega, +Blacephalon, +Kartana, +Komala, +Kyurem-Black, +Porygon-Z, +Silvally, +Tapu Koko, +Tapu Lele, -Arceus, Mega Rayquaza Clause, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause
/tour name [Gen 7] STAAABmons Ubers

STABmons + Inverse
/tour new STABmons, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour ruleset Inverse Mod, -Pidgeotite, -Boomburst, +Aegislash, +Mawilite, +Lucarionite, +Dialga, +Giratina, +Solgaleo

Tier Shift + AAA
/tour new Tier Shift, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour rules -Archeops, -Dragonite, -Regigigas, -Shedinja, -Slaking, +Porygon Z, +Aegislash, +Genesect, +Landorus, +Metagrossite, +Naganadel, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Poison Heal, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Regenerator, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause

Tier Shift + STABmons
/tour new Gen7TierShift, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour rules Stabmons Move Legality, -Komala, -Silvally, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Acupressure,-Belly Drum, -Chatter, -Geomancy, -Lovely Kiss, -Shell Smash, -Shift Gear, -Spore, -Thousand Arrows

Tier Shift + STAAABmons
/tour new Tier Shift, elimination
/tour setautostart 10
/tour rules -Archeops, -Dragonite, -Regigigas, -Shedinja, -Slaking, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Poison Heal, -Pure Power, -Regenerator, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause, Stabmons Move Legality, -Komala, -Silvally, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Acupressure,-Belly Drum, -Chatter, -Geomancy, -Lovely Kiss, -Shell Smash, -Shift Gear, -Spore, -Thousand Arrows

Camomons AG
/tour new camomons, elim
/tour ruleset +uber, Pokemon, !OHKO Clause, !Evasion Moves Clause, +Kartana, +Kyurem-Black, +Shedinja, +Power Construct, +Baton Pass, !Species Clause, !Mega Rayquaza clause, !Sleep Clause Mod, !Moody Clause, +Moody

Pure Hackmons Doubles

/tour new doublesubers, elimination, 32, 1
/tour autostart 10
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, !Species Clause, !OHKO clause, +Dark Void, +Double Team, +Minimize, +Sand Veil, +Snow Cloak, +Moody
/tour name [Gen 7] Pure Hackmons Doubles

Now we have even more options when we choose from the "Other" formats in the subroom.

Sharp LC Offense [R]
Sorry for taking long to make a feedback,

My thoughts: I feel like this team seemed to have a huge disadvantage against Pawniard despite having Diglett on the team. This is due to half of the team were weak to Dark-Type moves and not to mentioned, it gets a free SD boost everytime it switches in on Sticky Web thanks to Defiant.

Gastly:
76 Atk / 196 SpA / 196 Spe Hasty -> 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe Timid
Thunder Punch -> Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Destiny Bond / Trick

I'm confused why is Gastly have a Thunder Punch on that set? If Tbolt is being used, then the last 3 can be alternative to Energy Ball.

Also, I was gonna say Life Orb on Gastly but, Choice Scarf is fine to help your team deal with Snivy, which is another problematic mon on Web Teams.

Anorith
76 Atk / 196 SpD Careful -> 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe Jolly
Heal Order -> Rock Blast / Brick Break / U-Turn

I'm not sure why Focus Sash + Heal Order on that Anorith. Rock Blast deals with Flying-Type because they are immune to Webs. Brick Break can be used to lure Pawniard. U-turn is for Pivoting.

Fletchling -> Doduo

Unfortunately, Fletchling isn't really that viable after Gale Wing nerf.

Doduo @ Berry Juice
Ability: Early Bird
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Jump Kick
- Swords Dance
- Substitute / Knock Off

If you still want to keep Fletchling, then:

36 Atk / 252 Def / 212 SpD Lax -> 196 Atk / 252 Def / 20 Spe Adamant
Despite -Spa Nature, you'll still 2HKO Pawniard with Overheat and Fletchling still needs maximum investment on Atk.

Diglett
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe Jolly -> 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Hone Claws -> Memento

Diglett is still unable to OHKO bulky mon at +1 and its main job was only to trap, it couldn't even sweep with Hone Claws because it rarely finds any set-up opportunities even with sash and is also extremely vulnerable to priority. Memento seems the best option here as it gives your Honedge / Fletchling / Natu some set-up opportunities.

Team Fixed
Also, I tried not to replaced many Pokemon. Anyways, another set from AAA Uber with updated EV Spread ( Optimized )

Extreme Killer

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe Adamant -> 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe Adamant
This new EV Spread gives Arceus enough Speed to outprioritized Adamant Rayquaza's Extreme Speed to avoid unnecessary damage.

Yo, just gonna drop off this AAA Ubers squad:

Deoxys-S Hazard Stacking HO

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Magic Coat

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 52 HP / 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 144 SpD / 36 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Hidden Power Ice

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- V-Create

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 168 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Kartana @ Choice Band
Ability: Steelworker
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off

So, this is a fun little team I created featuring Deoxys-S, the fastest entry hazard setter in the game. This allows it to guarantee at least one layer of hazards before it gets Taunted. I ran my own Taunt to counteract this, though. Skill Swap was also chosen due to the huge number of MBouncers in this meta, so it allows them to cripple them temporarily so it can continue to set up hazards. Primal Groudon was added because it has potent offensive power and it can hit very hard after a DL boost, which can work on both sides of the attacking spectrum. Rayquaza was added for its powerful priority which can revenge kill very threatening pokes such as Marshadow, Shaymin-S, and Mewtwo not running PsySurge. EQ and V-Create were added to hit the Steels that could switch in on the ESpeed. It is only weak to Flash Fire Skarm and Cele, but that's why I added Xerneas with Thunder. Moonblast with Tinted Lens and a Geo boost also crushes anything not insanely specially bulky, and for pokes that are, like Lugia ad Ho-Oh, they just get bopped with Thunder. Marshadow was added as a spinblocker and wallbreaker with the high Base Power of its Z-move after Adaptability, being able to straight up OHKO max HP / max Def Giratina without a boost. Close Combat is there to bop the Steels, and Shadow Sneak was added as another form of priority to KO weakened foes. Lastly, Kartana with Steelworker hits suprisingly hard with Smart Strike, OHKOing Specs Yveltal after Rocks, 2HKOing Extreme Killer Arceus, and easily revenge killing Xerneas before a Geomancy. Leaf Blade was added to 2HKO PDon, as well as OHKOing POgre, which could otherwise easily KO Kartana. Sacred Sword hits bulky Steels like Skarmory, Celesteela and Dialga hard, as well as being its strongest consistent attack against Solgaleo, and Knock Off was chosen to remove those pesky Eviolites and Leftovers.

EDIT: Removed Skill Swap and subbed Magic Coat b/c I am a dumbass and did not know Mold Breaker ignores MBounce

Last edited:

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Skill Swap

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Hidden Power Ice

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- V-Create

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Kartana @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off

So, this is a fun little team I created featuring Deoxys-S, the fastest entry hazard setter in the game. This allows it to guarantee at least one layer of hazards before it gets Taunted. I ran my own Taunt to counteract this, though. Skill Swap was also chosen due to the huge number of MBouncers in this meta, so it allows them to cripple them temporarily so it can continue to set up hazards. Primal Groudon was added because it has potent offensive power and it can hit very hard after a DL boost, which can work on both sides of the attacking spectrum. Rayquaza was added for its powerful priority which can revenge kill very threatening pokes such as Marshadow, Shaymin-S, and Mewtwo not running PsySurge. EQ and V-Create were added to hit the Steels that could switch in on the ESpeed. It is only weak to Flash Fire Skarm and Cele, but that's why I added Xerneas with Thunder. Moonblast with Tinted Lens and a Geo boost also crushes anything not insanely specially bulky, and for pokes that are, like Lugia ad Ho-Oh, they just get bopped with Thunder. Marshadow was added as a spinblocker and wallbreaker with the high Base Power of its Z-move after Adaptability, being able to straight up OHKO max HP / max Def Giratina without a boost. Close Combat is there to bop the Steels, and Shadow Sneak was added as another form of priority to KO weakened foes. Lastly, Kartana with Steelworker hits suprisingly hard with Smart Strike, OHKOing Specs Yveltal after Rocks, 2HKOing Extreme Killer Arceus, and easily revenge killing Xerneas before a Geomancy. Leaf Blade was added to 2HKO PDon, as well as OHKOing POgre, which could otherwise easily KO Kartana. Sacred Sword hits bulky Steels like Skarmory, Celesteela and Dialga hard, as well as being its strongest consistent attack against Solgaleo, and Knock Off was chosen to remove those pesky Eviolites and Leftovers.
Here is my team in pokepaste format as well:
https://pokepast.es/835959db0205f2fe
Its safe that you can replace Skill Swap with another move, Mold Breaker lets you ignore Magic Bounce when setting up hazard or Taunting. The rest is great overall.

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Skill Swap

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Hidden Power Ice

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- V-Create

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Kartana @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off

Here is my team in pokepaste format as well:
https://pokepast.es/835959db0205f2fe
I really like this team, it's incredibly solid. However there is pretty much just one glaring weakness from what I can see.

Choice scarf tinted lens Xerneas

I know it sounds like I'm being rediculously specific here, but this is a common set and it pretty much beats your entire team. With literally half your Pokemon being revenge killed easily by it, and the others taking 2-KOs, your best and only chance against it is to get a Geomancy up before Xerneas can come in. But even then Xerneas checks do exist. And so we have a reasonably common core which can beat you with ease. You also seem to rely way too much on priority to beat it. A) this doesn't always kill B) Psychic Surge teams.

Suggestions:

Kartana: Choice Band -> Choice Scarf

Having a choice scarf allows you do revenge kill xerneas and lure it in, rather than the other way round. Having scarf can also let you OHKO common threats like Mewtwo, Necrozma, Deoxys-A with Choice Scarf Knock Off. Knock Off is also just a generally useful asset to have on any team, knocking AVs of Solgaleos and Magearnas for Xerneas to sweep the floor, knocking Life Orbs of Marshadow and much much more.

Marshadow: Marshadium Z -> Focus Sash

This is optional, but will help you more against Xerneas. Possibly switch Bulk Up with Endeavour if you really hate Xerneas. Watch out for stealth Rocks as well. If you really wanna make it a hardcore Xern killer go Magic Guard.

That's pretty much all I can think of without drastically changing everything. Good luck with your team!

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo, just posting some pure hackmons sets/teams i have made for the past months.
Most of my teams consist of 3 to 4 defensive pokes and 2 offensive pokes as i think that Balance is the playstyle that gives the most winning chances against any kind of playstyle.

Poison Spam https://pokepast.es/a7e0b2eff8af2c0c

Groudon-Primal Balance https://pokepast.es/898f55461074d73f

Bad Dreams MMY https://pokepast.es/f9f1940f66f67cc1

Offense team

Psychic Terrain Offense https://pokepast.es/d177eaa876ff8177

These are mostly set up sweepers because i didn't want to post sets that require a lot of support (Dialga Corrosion or Zeraora Magician) or sets that work more because of the team than the set itself.
Aegislash-Blade @ Expert Belt
Ability: Simple
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Extreme Evoboost/ Shell Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Moongeist Beam
- Freeze-Dry

A bit slow but has Stab on 2 mold moves with 150 base stat in both attack and special attack making it dangerous for Fur Coat users too. Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam aslo give great coverage with only a few Pokemon (Gyarados-Mega) being able to tank those moves. Simple is mostly to give it more Speed than Deoxys-s after 1 ShellSmash/Extreme Evoboost while also just boosting Aegislash-Blade's power. Freeze-Dry for Zygarde-C and Kyogre-Primal, the 2 Pokemon that can survive Moongeist Beam/Sunsteel Strike after +3 boost.

Yveltal @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Sunsteel Strike

Z Trick-or-Treat for +1 in every stat. Combination of Pursuit/Knock Off is extremely dangerous once the opponent's Pokemon has the Ghost type added. Finally, Sunsteel Strike to do damage against Fairy and in case you couldn't boost.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Moonblast
- Searing Shot
- Photon Geyser

Coverage Protean Rayquaza-Mega. Pretty easy to set up too as you can bluff the Aerilate or Triage set. Moveset can change obviously, this one is imposterproofed by Muk-Alola, special walls and any psychic type Wonder Guard. I paired it with Greninja-Ash Huge Power Pursuit. The advantage is also that you can set up against Spectral Thief users.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Expert Belt/Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Naughty Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Shell Smash
- Freeze-Dry
- Moongeist Beam

The mixed version. Again moveset depends on your Wonder Guard. After a Shell Smash it is pretty much over if no Prankster of course.

Lunala @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moongeist Beam
- Roost
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker

Great Magic Bounce user surprisingly. No Speed if opposing Bouncer does U-turn/Baton Pass so you can set Tspikes. Ghost weakness needs to be covered by the team obviously. Pursuit is annoying too i guess.

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Spore
- Substitute
- Tail Glow

This can somehow sweep... Dark types and Safety Goggles are the set's biggest weaknesses. Once they are out, this is insanely dangerous.

Groudon-Primal @ Iron Plate/Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- V-create
- Boomburst
- Sunsteel Strike

Zygarde-C lure. V-Create/Sunsteel Strike coverage which is pretty good as only Water type Pokemon can check it. Iron Plate for extra damage on Sunsteel Strike to OHKO Muk-Alola after +2 and Stealth Rock. Life orb works too but the extra damage is not worth it as V-Create and Boomburst OHKO what they need to anyway and it doesn't boost Sunsteel Strike enough to make a difference compared to Iron Plate.

Groudon-Primal @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Rash Nature
- Mind Blown
- Sunsteel Strike
- Volt Tackle
- Shell Smash

Anti-innards out while also dealing with most Wonder Guard users.

Gengar-Mega @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Moongeist Beam
- Shell Smash
- Electro Ball

Gengar-Mega kinda sucks against dark types but with this set only normal types are a problem. Just a calc : +2 252 SpA Life Orb Tinted Lens Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Muk-Alola: 408-484 (98.7 - 117.1%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO. Ice Beam is for Zygarde-C and helps against Yveltal. Electro Ball is more a gimmick than anything but it OHKO Gyarados and does good damage to Kyogre-Primal, can OHKO after Shell Smash if it doesn't run Speed ev for slow U-Turn. OHKO Gyarados-Mega after Shell Smash too. Could be replaced by Sludge Wave (Audino-Mega, Xerneas) or Secret Sword (Arceus, Gyarados-Mega) but Electro Ball offers more important OHKO than the 2 other moves imo.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
Naive Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Photon Geyser
- Shell Smash
- Moongeist Beam

Apparently this is quite popular in BH right now but i had actually no idea. The idea is to beat most Prankster users of Pure Hackmons, namely Zygarde-C, Giratina and Yveltal (that's just me honestly but everybody should use it). Pixilate would offer more coverage but unfortunately it doesn't OHKO Zygarde-C which is the main target of this set. Classic Photon Geyser/Moongeist Beam combo takes care of everything bar Dark types and Scizor-Mega and Meloetta to a certain extent which can serve as imposterproof users. Stealth Rock support helps a lot getting Pokemon in +2 Photon Geyser Life Orb range.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Imposter
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
- Spore

Now this is some weird shit. The idea is to hide the fact that you have an imposter and let the opponent set up. Then come in and if the user speed is lower than MMY, you can mega-evolve and attack first. This is honestly pretty situational but offers an imposter that can actually do something if it can't transform. MMX evolving into MMY seemed like the most viable but this could work with Gyarados or fast Megas such as Alakazam or Aerodactyl. Works with Necrozma-Dusk and Necrozma-Mane evolving into Ultra-Necrozma too so those are other options.

We just had an update for VR but i might aswell mention that Gyarados-Mega is incredibly good right now and probably deserves to be higher (B+ to A-). Just gonna say why : Good Wonder Guard with Pursuit Stab to take care of Gengar-Mega and damage MMX and other sweepers without super-effective moves. Also resists all mold moves which makes it a great anti leppa spam user.

Another one i would mention for a rise would be Necrozma-Dusk-Mane. It does the same than Metagross-Meta as harvest user but has also a lot of potential as set up Wonder Guard that can mega-evolve and outspeed non scarf imposter. (B to B+)

Now for the Mashup Spotlight AAA ubers.

I find it pretty fun even though i kinda suck at it :( Anyway, i was wondering why some abilities like Fur Coat or Protean are banned. It seems we just took the banlist of BH regarding abilities. I agree that some are way too good and deserve to be banned but in Gen 6 Fur Coat and Protean were legal for sure. I think we should be able to use it as this is AAA ubers not only for Pokemon but also for abilities. I think Fur Coat would be a nice addition too. As of now some physical Pokemon are just incredibly OP. For Example, Marshadow Adapt is extremely easy to use and doesn't have many counters due to the combination of Close Combat and Spectral Thief. Zekrom is also another powerhouse that can just shred teams without Ground type Pokemon (granted it needs terrain to be a huge problem).

What i am trying to say here is that as of now i feel stall is at a huge disadvantage in AAA ubers . Offensive ubers Pokemon get boosts with Adaptability, Sheer Force, Tough Claw, Download, etc.. while defensive Pokemon get Regenerator or Unaware, 2 great abilities but they don't help in taking powerful hits. This basically means that if the offensive Pokemon has a good type match up the defensive Pokemon will very rarely be able to win.

I am mostly talking about Fur Coat here because it would allow people to use Special defensive walls as their defense would be naturally boosted through their ability like offensive Pokemon for their attack/special attack. Intimidate does that to a certain extent but it doesn't feel like it's enough.

So yeah those are my thoughts on AAA ubers, I might be totally wrong since i am not really good but from my experience playing it, allowing Fur Coat could help the tier be more balanced. Last argument, the preliminary VR, while it has a lot of unranked Pokemon, clearly shows the predominance of Offense.

Finishing this post with a set i haven't seen be used at all which can be pretty annoying imo.
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- King's Shield
- Destiny Bond

Prankster Destiny Bond basically guarantees that you will take down your opponent with the terrible Speed of Aegislash as since you attack after your opponent Dbond will carry to the next turn. Serves as a Xerneas check too.

Thanks for reading, don't hesitate to tell me if i am wrong

Last edited:
2 Sets from AAA Uber.

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

While I don't see MMX much in AAA Uber, Psychic Surge pre-mega lets your opponent think its a Special Attacker and bring their special tank only to find out its a physical attacker.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 28 Def / 148 SpD
Brave Nature
- Clear Smog
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

With good HP and Special Defense, Muk-Alola holds a strong niche as a good answers to Psychic and Ghost-Types ( except Marshadow ), notably Mewtwo ( they currently still don't run Earthquake, but who runs those until now ), Deoxys-Attack and Mega Gengar. It seperates itself with other Dark-Types with its lone weakness and access to Pursuit. With Clear Smog, Assault Vest and a neutrality to Fairy, it can serve as a great answer to Geomancy Xerneas as it is unable to break through it with any attacks at +2 ( even with just this investment ), easing your match-up against it. EVs are stolen from its Uber set, namely 80 Atk and Brave nature to OHKO Mega-Gengar with Pursuit as it switches out. Regenerator is used for greater longevity.

+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 198-234 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- 85.2% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Mewtwo Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 146-172 (35.2 - 41.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

If your team is too weak to Psychic-Types or Mega Gengar's broken Shadow Tag, Muk-Alola is a great addition to deal with them.

Hey, Ransei, where can I suggest mashups to be included in the next poll? Cuz I had a few ideas that could be worth sharing:

1. AAA + AG: It would be cool to finally see a chance to make use of the banned abilities from AAA and AAA Ubers. For once people get to experience offense at its fullest with Huge / Pure Power spam, Protean, and Water Bubble. I can't wait to see the new viable ideas for this mashup if it is ever voted in. PLUS I GET TO SPAM HUGE POWER ALL DAY MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
2. Sketchmons MnM: I can't imagine the possibilities of how many new pokes would become viable just by sketching an appropriate move to go with their planned mega stone. This would be perfect for a mon who can't succeed in one meta because they either need that special move or the appropriate boost in power.
3. More mashups involving Smogon tiers: STAAABmons RU shocked me when it was first announced, because for once, this wasn't the standard OU banlist, no, this was a whole different tier, and I'd like to see more of that happen. RU shouldn't be the only tier that gets this treatment, I wanna see some mashups with UU, NU, PU, maybe even ZU if you're willing to do so.

Thanks for listening to my personal wishlist, and hopefully you include these mashups.

Oh, One more thing about AAA Uber.

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Hammer Arm / Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Toxic

I found this being a great switch-in to Marshadow and certain physical attacker with Intimidate. With good HP, Defense, Fighting resist and Roost, it has nearly anything to stop Marshadow from destroying the whole team. Hammer Arm is used to reliably 2HKO non-Poison Heal / Recover Arceus or hitting some Steel-Type. Drain Punch can be alternatively used for a additional recovery move. Earthquake is run so Gengar can't freely switch-in on Buzzwole. I think this is only relegated to stall team as a secondary physical wall ( And please stop thinking that Aerilate Marshadow exist and no one runs that OK? :facepalm:. )

-1 252 Atk Choice Band Adaptability Marshadow Spectral Thief vs. 248 HP / 184+ Def Buzzwole: 114-136 (27.3 - 32.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Adaptability Marshadow Spectral Thief vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Buzzwole: 74-88 (17.7 - 21.1%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery

Trademarked Mashups can now support most legality-expanding rules! (Many thanks to Urkerab here.) I just quickly tested and the changes seem to be effective on main now. Here are some tour codes from the beta test tours:-

/tour new gen7trademarked, elimination, 32,1
/tour autostart 10
/tour rules Mega Rayquaza Clause, +Uber, +Arena Trap, +Power Construct, +Shadow Tag, +Hoopa-Unbound, +Slaking, +Regigigas
/tour name [Gen 7] Trademarked Ubers

Xerneas may need to be banned. There is no means of dynamically adding Geomancy to the restricted Trademarks list.

/tour new gen7trademarked, elimination, 32,1
/tour autostart 10
/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Aerodactyl-Mega, -Blacephalon, -Kartana, -Komala, -Kyurem-Black, -Porygon-Z, -Silvally, -Tapu Koko, -Tapu Lele, -Thundurus-Base, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Aipom + Acupressure, -Ambipom + Acupressure, -Audino + Acupressure, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Bibarel + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Blissey + Acupressure, -Bouffalant + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Castform + Acupressure, -Chansey + Acupressure, -Chatot + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Delcatty + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dunsparce + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Exploud + Acupressure, -Farfetch'd + Acupressure, -Fearow + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Furfrou + Acupressure, -Furret + Acupressure, -Girafarig + Acupressure, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Gumshoos + Acupressure, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Herdier + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Jigglypuff + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan + Acupressure, -Kecleon + Acupressure, -Lickilicky + Acupressure, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Linoone + Acupressure, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Lopunny + Acupressure, -Loudred + Acupressure, -Meloetta + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Miltank + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidgeot + Acupressure, -Pidgeotto + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Porygon + Acupressure, -Porygon-Z + Acupressure, -Porygon2 + Acupressure, -Purugly + Acupressure, -Pyroar + Acupressure, -Raticate + Acupressure, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Regigigas + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Sawsbuck + Acupressure, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Slaking + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Spinda + Acupressure, -Stantler + Acupressure, -Staraptor + Acupressure, -Staravia + Acupressure, -Starly + Acupressure, -Stoutland + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Swellow + Acupressure, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Tauros + Acupressure, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Toucannon + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Trumbeak + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Ursaring + Acupressure, -Vigoroth + Acupressure, -Watchog + Acupressure, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Wigglytuff + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Zangoose + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure,-Aipom + Belly Drum, -Ambipom + Belly Drum, -Audino + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Bibarel + Belly Drum, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Blissey + Belly Drum, -Bouffalant + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Castform + Belly Drum, -Chansey + Belly Drum, -Chatot + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Delcatty + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly Drum, -Dodrio + Belly Drum, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dunsparce + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Exploud + Belly Drum, -Farfetch'd + Belly Drum, -Fearow + Belly Drum, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Furfrou + Belly Drum, -Furret + Belly Drum, -Girafarig + Belly Drum, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos + Belly Drum, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Herdier + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -Kecleon + Belly Drum, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Lopunny + Belly Drum, -Loudred + Belly Drum, -Meloetta + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Miltank + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot + Belly Drum, -Pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Porygon + Belly Drum, -Porygon-Z + Belly Drum, -Porygon2 + Belly Drum, -Purugly + Belly Drum, -Pyroar + Belly Drum, -Raticate + Belly Drum, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Regigigas + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Slaking + Belly Drum, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Spinda + Belly Drum, -Stantler + Belly Drum, -Staraptor + Belly Drum, -Staravia + Belly Drum, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Stoutland + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Swellow + Belly Drum, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Tauros + Belly Drum, -Toucannon + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Trumbeak + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Vigoroth + Belly Drum, -Watchog + Belly Drum, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Aerodactyl + Chatter, -Altaria + Chatter, -Archen + Chatter, -Archeops + Chatter, -Articuno + Chatter, -Beautifly + Chatter, -Braviary + Chatter, -Butterfree + Chatter, -Celesteela + Chatter, -Charizard + Chatter, -Combee + Chatter, -Crobat + Chatter, -Dartrix + Chatter, -Delibird + Chatter, -Dodrio + Chatter, -Doduo + Chatter, -Dragonite + Chatter, -Drifblim + Chatter, -Drifloon + Chatter, -Ducklett + Chatter, -Emolga + Chatter, -Farfetch'd + Chatter, -Fearow + Chatter, -Fletchinder + Chatter, -Fletchling + Chatter, -Gligar + Chatter, -Gliscor + Chatter, -Golbat + Chatter, -Gyarados + Chatter, -Hawlucha + Chatter, -Ho-Oh + Chatter, -Honchkrow + Chatter, -Hoothoot + Chatter, -Hoppip + Chatter, -Jumpluff + Chatter, -Landorus + Chatter, -Ledian + Chatter, -Ledyba + Chatter, -Lugia + Chatter, -Mandibuzz + Chatter, -Mantine + Chatter, -Mantyke + Chatter, -Masquerain + Chatter, -Minior + Chatter, -Moltres + Chatter, -Mothim + Chatter, -Murkrow + Chatter, -Natu + Chatter, -Ninjask + Chatter, -Noctowl + Chatter, -Noibat + Chatter, -Noivern + Chatter, -Oricorio + Chatter, -Pelipper + Chatter, -Pidgeot + Chatter, -Pidgeotto + Chatter, -Pidgey + Chatter, -Pidove + Chatter, -Pikipek + Chatter, -Pinsir-Mega + Chatter, -Rayquaza + Chatter, -Rotom-Fan + Chatter, -Rowlet + Chatter, -Rufflet + Chatter, -Salamence + Chatter, -Scyther + Chatter, -Shaymin-Sky + Chatter, -Sigilyph + Chatter, -Silvally-Flying + Chatter, -Skarmory + Chatter, -Skiploom + Chatter, -Spearow + Chatter, -Staraptor + Chatter, -Staravia + Chatter, -Starly + Chatter, -Swablu + Chatter, -Swanna + Chatter, -Swellow + Chatter, -Swoobat + Chatter, -Taillow + Chatter, -Talonflame + Chatter, -Thundurus + Chatter, -Togekiss + Chatter, -Togetic + Chatter, -Tornadus + Chatter, -Toucannon + Chatter, -Tranquill + Chatter, -Tropius + Chatter, -Trumbeak + Chatter, -Unfezant + Chatter, -Vespiquen + Chatter, -Vivillon + Chatter, -Vullaby + Chatter, -Wingull + Chatter, -Woobat + Chatter, -Xatu + Chatter, -Yanma + Chatter, -Yanmega + Chatter, -Yveltal + Chatter, -Zapdos + Chatter, -Zubat + Chatter, -Altaria-Mega + Geomancy, -Aromatisse + Geomancy, -Audino-Mega + Geomancy, -Azumarill + Geomancy, -Azurill + Geomancy, -Carbink + Geomancy, -Clefable + Geomancy, -Clefairy + Geomancy, -Cleffa + Geomancy, -Comfey + Geomancy, -Cottonee + Geomancy, -Cutiefly + Geomancy, -Dedenne + Geomancy, -Diancie + Geomancy, -Flabébé + Geomancy, -Floette + Geomancy, -Florges + Geomancy, -Gardevoir + Geomancy, -Granbull + Geomancy, -Igglybuff + Geomancy, -Jigglypuff + Geomancy, -Kirlia + Geomancy, -Klefki + Geomancy, -Magearna + Geomancy, -Marill + Geomancy, -Mawile + Geomancy, -Mime Jr. + Geomancy, -Mimikyu + Geomancy, -Morelull + Geomancy, -Mr. Mime + Geomancy, -Ninetales-Alola + Geomancy, -Primarina + Geomancy, -Ralts + Geomancy, -Ribombee + Geomancy, -Shiinotic + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fairy + Geomancy, -Slurpuff + Geomancy, -Snubbull + Geomancy, -Spritzee + Geomancy, -Swirlix + Geomancy, -Sylveon + Geomancy, -Tapu Bulu + Geomancy, -Tapu Fini + Geomancy, -Tapu Koko + Geomancy, -Tapu Lele + Geomancy, -Togekiss + Geomancy, -Togepi + Geomancy, -Togetic + Geomancy, -Whimsicott + Geomancy, -Wigglytuff + Geomancy, -Aipom + Lovely Kiss, -Ambipom + Lovely Kiss, -Audino + Lovely Kiss, -Azurill + Lovely Kiss, -Bewear + Lovely Kiss, -Bibarel + Lovely Kiss, -Bidoof + Lovely Kiss, -Blissey + Lovely Kiss, -Bouffalant + Lovely Kiss, -Braviary + Lovely Kiss, -Buneary + Lovely Kiss, -Bunnelby + Lovely Kiss, -Castform + Lovely Kiss, -Chansey + Lovely Kiss, -Chatot + Lovely Kiss, -Cinccino + Lovely Kiss, -Deerling + Lovely Kiss, -Delcatty + Lovely Kiss, -Diggersby + Lovely Kiss, -Ditto + Lovely Kiss, -Dodrio + Lovely Kiss, -Doduo + Lovely Kiss, -Drampa + Lovely Kiss, -Dunsparce + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee + Lovely Kiss, -Exploud + Lovely Kiss, -Farfetch'd + Lovely Kiss, -Fearow + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchling + Lovely Kiss, -Furfrou + Lovely Kiss, -Furret + Lovely Kiss, -Girafarig + Lovely Kiss, -Glameow + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos + Lovely Kiss, -Happiny + Lovely Kiss, -Heliolisk + Lovely Kiss, -Helioptile + Lovely Kiss, -Herdier + Lovely Kiss, -Hoothoot + Lovely Kiss, -Igglybuff + Lovely Kiss, -Jigglypuff + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan + Lovely Kiss, -Kecleon + Lovely Kiss, -Lickilicky + Lovely Kiss, -Lickitung + Lovely Kiss, -Lillipup + Lovely Kiss, -Linoone + Lovely Kiss, -Litleo + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny + Lovely Kiss, -Loudred + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth + Lovely Kiss, -Miltank + Lovely Kiss, -Minccino + Lovely Kiss, -Munchlax + Lovely Kiss, -Noctowl + Lovely Kiss, -Oranguru + Lovely Kiss, -Patrat + Lovely Kiss, -Persian + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeotto + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgey + Lovely Kiss, -Pidove + Lovely Kiss, -Pikipek + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon-Z + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon2 + Lovely Kiss, -Purugly + Lovely Kiss, -Pyroar + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata + Lovely Kiss, -Regigigas + Lovely Kiss, -Rufflet + Lovely Kiss, -Sawsbuck + Lovely Kiss, -Sentret + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally + Lovely Kiss, -Skitty + Lovely Kiss, -Slaking + Lovely Kiss, -Slakoth + Lovely Kiss, -Snorlax + Lovely Kiss, -Spearow + Lovely Kiss, -Spinda + Lovely Kiss, -Stantler + Lovely Kiss, -Staraptor + Lovely Kiss, -Staravia + Lovely Kiss, -Starly + Lovely Kiss, -Stoutland + Lovely Kiss, -Stufful + Lovely Kiss, -Swablu + Lovely Kiss, -Swellow + Lovely Kiss, -Taillow + Lovely Kiss, -Tauros + Lovely Kiss, -Teddiursa + Lovely Kiss, -Toucannon + Lovely Kiss, -Tranquill + Lovely Kiss, -Trumbeak + Lovely Kiss, -Type: Null + Lovely Kiss, -Unfezant + Lovely Kiss, -Ursaring + Lovely Kiss, -Vigoroth + Lovely Kiss, -Watchog + Lovely Kiss, -Whismur + Lovely Kiss, -Wigglytuff + Lovely Kiss, -Yungoos + Lovely Kiss, -Zangoose + Lovely Kiss, -Zigzagoon + Lovely Kiss, -Aipom + Shell Smash, -Ambipom + Shell Smash, -Audino + Shell Smash, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Bibarel + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Blissey + Shell Smash, -Bouffalant + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Castform + Shell Smash, -Chansey + Shell Smash, -Chatot + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Delcatty + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Dodrio + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dunsparce + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Exploud + Shell Smash, -Farfetch'd + Shell Smash, -Fearow + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Furfrou + Shell Smash, -Furret + Shell Smash, -Girafarig + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Herdier + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -Kecleon + Shell Smash, -Lickilicky + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Linoone + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Lopunny + Shell Smash, -Loudred + Shell Smash, -Meloetta + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Miltank + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot + Shell Smash, -Pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Porygon + Shell Smash, -Porygon-Z + Shell Smash, -Porygon2 + Shell Smash, -Purugly + Shell Smash, -Pyroar + Shell Smash, -Raticate + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Regigigas + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Slaking + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Spinda + Shell Smash, -Stantler + Shell Smash, -Staraptor + Shell Smash, -Staravia + Shell Smash, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Stoutland + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Swellow + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Tauros + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Toucannon + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Trumbeak + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Ursaring + Shell Smash, -Vigoroth + Shell Smash, -Watchog + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Zangoose + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Aggron + Shift Gear, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Bastiodon + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Celesteela + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Dialga + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio-Alola + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Empoleon + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Forretress + Shift Gear, -Heatran + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Kartana + Shift Gear, -Klefki + Shift Gear, -Lairon + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Magneton + Shift Gear, -Magnezone + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Metagross + Shift Gear, -Metang + Shift Gear, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Probopass + Shift Gear, -Registeel + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Sandslash-Alola + Shift Gear, -Scizor + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Steel + Shift Gear, -Skarmory + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Stakataka + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Wormadam-Trash + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Bayleef + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cacturne + Spore, -Carnivine + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Chesnaught + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Cradily + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Exeggutor + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gogoat + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grotle + Spore, -Grovyle + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Jumpluff + Spore, -Kartana + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Leavanny + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Lilligant + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Lurantis + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Meganium + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Quilladin + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom-Mow + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Sawsbuck + Spore, -Sceptile + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Serperior + Spore, -Servine + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Shaymin + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally-Grass + Spore, -Simisage + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Skiploom + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Sunflora + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Swadloon + Spore, -Tangela + Spore, -Tangrowth + Spore, -Tapu Bulu + Spore, -Torterra + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tropius + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Victreebel + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Weepinbell + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Wormadam + Spore, -Baltoy + Thousand Arrows, -Barboach + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt + Thousand Arrows, -Claydol + Thousand Arrows, -Cubone + Thousand Arrows, -Diggersby + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett + Thousand Arrows, -Donphan + Thousand Arrows, -Drilbur + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio + Thousand Arrows, -Excadrill + Thousand Arrows, -Flygon + Thousand Arrows, -Gabite + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp + Thousand Arrows, -Gastrodon + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude + Thousand Arrows, -Gible + Thousand Arrows, -Gligar + Thousand Arrows, -Gliscor + Thousand Arrows, -Golem + Thousand Arrows, -Golett + Thousand Arrows, -Golurk + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon + Thousand Arrows, -Hippopotas + Thousand Arrows, -Hippowdon + Thousand Arrows, -Krokorok + Thousand Arrows, -Krookodile + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus + Thousand Arrows, -Larvitar + Thousand Arrows, -Mamoswine + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak + Thousand Arrows, -Marshtomp + Thousand Arrows, -Mudbray + Thousand Arrows, -Mudsdale + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoking + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoqueen + Thousand Arrows, -Nincada + Thousand Arrows, -Numel + Thousand Arrows, -Onix + Thousand Arrows, -Palossand + Thousand Arrows, -Palpitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Phanpy + Thousand Arrows, -Piloswine + Thousand Arrows, -Pupitar + Thousand Arrows, -Quagsire + Thousand Arrows, -Rhydon + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyhorn + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyperior + Thousand Arrows, -Sandile + Thousand Arrows, -Sandshrew + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash + Thousand Arrows, -Sandygast + Thousand Arrows, -Seismitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix + Thousand Arrows, -Stunfisk + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert + Thousand Arrows, -Swinub + Thousand Arrows, -Torterra + Thousand Arrows, -Trapinch + Thousand Arrows, -Vibrava + Thousand Arrows, -Whiscash + Thousand Arrows, -Wooper + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam-Sandy + Thousand Arrows, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Lovely Kiss, -Flareon + Lovely Kiss, -Glaceon + Lovely Kiss, -Jolteon + Lovely Kiss, -Leafeon + Lovely Kiss, -Sylveon + Lovely Kiss, -Umbreon + Lovely Kiss, -Vaporeon + Lovely Kiss, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash
/tour name [Gen 7] Trademarked STABmons

* Due to STABmons interpreting the Restricted Moves list (which is used for Trademarked to prevent moves like Whirlwind from being used as Trademarks) as STABmons restricted moves, certain Trademark-restricted moves that would be illegal without STABmons move legality still can't be used even as regular moves here. Spiky Shield on Ferrothorn is an example of this. Trying to quickly fix this might be dangerous to Trademarked or other systems so it's considered a known issue with this Mashup.

Trademarked BH should work with no such problems.

Anyway, i was wondering why some abilities like Fur Coat or Protean are banned. It seems we just took the banlist of BH regarding abilities. I agree that some are way too good and deserve to be banned but in Gen 6 Fur Coat and Protean were legal for sure. I think we should be able to use it as this is AAA ubers not only for Pokemon but also for abilities. I think Fur Coat would be a nice addition too. As of now some physical Pokemon are just incredibly OP. For Example, Marshadow Adapt is extremely easy to use and doesn't have many counters due to the combination of Close Combat and Spectral Thief. Zekrom is also another powerhouse that can just shred teams without Ground type Pokemon (granted it needs terrain to be a huge problem).

What i am trying to say here is that as of now i feel stall is at a huge disadvantage in AAA ubers . Offensive ubers Pokemon get boosts with Adaptability, Sheer Force, Tough Claw, Download, etc.. while defensive Pokemon get Regenerator or Unaware, 2 great abilities but they don't help in taking powerful hits. This basically means that if the offensive Pokemon has a good type match up the defensive Pokemon will very rarely be able to win.

I am mostly talking about Fur Coat here because it would allow people to use Special defensive walls as their defense would be naturally boosted through their ability like offensive Pokemon for their attack/special attack. Intimidate does that to a certain extent but it doesn't feel like it's enough.
The restricted abilities list is reused from AAA OU (Fur Coat is actually allowed in Gen 7 BH). I can see where you're coming from, but I think part of the problem for stall is that some of the Pokemon with the best defensive profiles here like Giratina and Aegislash don't get reliable recovery that could be used to capitalise even on abilities like Unaware, Stamina or Prankster, and Zygarde 100% can't even benefit from the AAA mechanic. Maybe there's an argument to be made that things like Fur Coat Toxapex should be allowed to compensate for this(?)

However, there is a technical problem with unrestricting abilities here. Although in theory it should be possible to represent AAA restricted abilities using complex bans, similar to STABmons moves when STABmons is mashed up with another format as a base, the only ways we know of correctly expressing this cause the tour code to become incredibly long, so long that the server rejects it completely (LOL). Apparently even just unrestricting abilities on the Little Cup pool of Pokemon for LC AAA isn't currently possible, so it's not even close to being usable for Ubers (unless maybe massive numbers of low usage Pokemon were to be banned entirely). So if we were to unrestrict even one ability, it would mean the tour code would have to be remade as an Ubers base with disallowed abilities completely banned rather than just restricted, implicitly banning things like Speed Boost Blaziken and Mega Kangaskhan. So it's very questionable whether this idea could be considered, just due to the inherent collateral damage.

2. Sketchmons MnM: I can't imagine the possibilities of how many new pokes would become viable just by sketching an appropriate move to go with their planned mega stone. This would be perfect for a mon who can't succeed in one meta because they either need that special move or the appropriate boost in power.
Sketchmons is currently neither on main nor in the OM rotational pool :( It would also need to be recoded to be usable as an add-on to MnM.

Last edited:
I'm gonna share 2 of the teams that i build:

: AAA Uber: Bad Stall
This is a stall team i've been working in a past few days. Toxapex is the only viable Toxic Spike users available, and i don't really see any Poison-Type mon being used apart from Mega Gengar to automatically removed TSpikes. Gastro Acid is used to removed annoying abilities such as Poison Heal, Magic Guard and Shadow Tag, with latter being notable as with Prankster, you'll go first before they taunt you and escape. It also gives PrankHaze as well. Giratina is a physical wall that can phazed away opponent, absorbs status and function as a potential late game cleaner with Calm Mind. Dragon Tail is used over Roar to bypass Mbounce and the next mon handles Xerneas. Muk-Alola provides an important utility of removing Mega Gengar and Deoxys-Attack on the field, it can also removed Xerneas' Geomancy boost with Clear Smog. Skarmory is the hazard setter and with Flash Fire, walls Ho-oh, Physical Rayquaza and Pdon without Rock coverage. Buzzwole is a physical wall that handles Marshadow, and Refrigerate Kyurem-Black lacking Draco Meteor. For the last slot, it was originally Chansey, but i find it rather underwhelming, so i replaced it with Solgaleo. Stone Edge is used to OHKO non-defensive Ho-oh, which is a major problem due to its Magic Guard set. Though, team struggles a lot against opposing PH Giratina as the team lacks a way to damage it, even Muk-Alola's Pursuit does nothing to it, even if it isn't burned. Play carefully around that.

: STABmon Uber: Maero + Ho-oh Fly-Spam
This team is build around exploring Mega Aerodactyl's potential and take advantage of a relatively few Flying-resist found in STABmon Uber. Mega Aerodactyl is using Adamant nature over Jolly to hit very hard, notably 2HKOing Defensive Primal Groudon after Stealth Rock with Dragon Ascent. It still has enough speed to outspeed 130 base speed, and they weren't many common Pokemon past that Speed Tier. It is worth noting that it can't naturally outspeed Pheromosa, and while it can Speed Tie with Deoxys-Attack, Accelerock is enough to deal with that unless it is paired with Tapu Lele. Ho-oh is another Flying-Type that punishes teams that are reliant on their Steel-Types as their Flying-switch-ins. Sacred Fire is still used over V-Create to crippled switch-ins like Tyranitar and Zygarde with a burn. Primal Groudon is the Stealth Rock setter and an Electric resist. It uses some Attack Investment to heavily pressured many Defoggers, especially with Arceus gone. Smack Down is used to punished Ground-Immune mons, and with the Attack investment, threatens to KO Skarmory and Celesteela with Precipice Blades after removing their Ground immunities. It isn't a contact move either so, don't worry about their King's Shield. The Speed EVs is used to outspeed Adamant Necrozma-DM and Adamant Diggersby, allowing you to attack them before they can retaliate. Giratina-O is another opposing Pdon check, secondary Defogger and a Spinblocker. Necrozma-Dusk Mane is the sweeper of this team, that 8 SpDef ensures it will always survived +2 Xerneas' Focus Blast after Stealth Rock. After seeing that this has hard time against Zygarde, this is where i'm forced to used Defensive Xerneas. Shed Shell is run to escape Shadow Tag.

Have fun using this.

I'm gonna share 2 of the teams that i build:

: AAA Uber: Bad Stall
This is a stall team i've been working in a past few days. Toxapex is the only viable Toxic Spike users available, and i don't really see any Poison-Type mon being used apart from Mega Gengar to automatically removed TSpikes. Gastro Acid is used to removed annoying abilities such as Poison Heal, Magic Guard and Shadow Tag, with latter being notable as with Prankster, you'll go first before they taunt you and escape. It also gives PrankHaze as well. Giratina is a physical wall that can phazed away opponent, absorbs status and function as a potential late game cleaner with Calm Mind. Dragon Tail is used over Roar to bypass Mbounce and the next mon handles Xerneas. Muk-Alola provides an important utility of removing Mega Gengar and Deoxys-Attack on the field, it can also removed Xerneas' Geomancy boost with Clear Smog. Skarmory is the hazard setter and with Flash Fire, walls Ho-oh, Physical Rayquaza and Pdon without Rock coverage. Buzzwole is a physical wall that handles Marshadow, and Refrigerate Kyurem-Black lacking Draco Meteor. For the last slot, it was originally Chansey, but i find it rather underwhelming, so i replaced it with Solgaleo. Stone Edge is used to OHKO non-defensive Ho-oh, which is a major problem due to its Magic Guard set. Though, team struggles a lot against opposing PH Giratina as the team lacks a way to damage it, even Muk-Alola's Pursuit does nothing to it, even if it isn't burned. Play carefully around that.

: STABmon Uber: Maero + Ho-oh Fly-Spam
This team is build around exploring Mega Aerodactyl's potential and take advantage of a relatively few Flying-resist found in STABmon Uber. Mega Aerodactyl is using Adamant nature over Jolly to hit very hard, notably 2HKOing Defensive Primal Groudon after Stealth Rock with Dragon Ascent. It still has enough speed to outspeed 130 base speed, and they weren't many common Pokemon past that Speed Tier. It is worth noting that it can't naturally outspeed Pheromosa, and while it can Speed Tie with Deoxys-Attack, Accelerock is enough to deal with that unless it is paired with Tapu Lele. Ho-oh is another Flying-Type that punishes teams that are reliant on their Steel-Types as their Flying-switch-ins. Sacred Fire is still used over V-Create to crippled switch-ins like Tyranitar and Zygarde with a burn. Primal Groudon is the Stealth Rock setter and an Electric resist. It uses some Attack Investment to heavily pressured many Defoggers, especially with Arceus gone. Smack Down is used to punished Ground-Immune mons, and with the Attack investment, threatens to KO Skarmory and Celesteela with Precipice Blades after removing their Ground immunities. It isn't a contact move either so, don't worry about their King's Shield. The Speed EVs is used to outspeed Adamant Necrozma-DM and Adamant Diggersby, allowing you to attack them before they can retaliate. Giratina-O is another opposing Pdon check, secondary Defogger and a Spinblocker. Necrozma-Dusk Mane is the sweeper of this team, that 8 SpDef ensures it will always survived +2 Xerneas' Focus Blast after Stealth Rock. After seeing that this has hard time against Zygarde, this is where i'm forced to used Defensive Xerneas. Shed Shell is run to escape Shadow Tag.

Have fun using this.
I suck at STAB Uber but I can see a weakness in the AAA Uber’s team: Ultra Necrozma.

I know what you’re gonna say, ‘I have Skarmory and Giratina can tank a hit!’. However, both of these are extremely unreliable checks to Unecro, and a Photon Geyser under Psyterrain with A free SD from Pex easily chips a half off both of them, and the Z-Move under the same circumstance can kill both of them (a tiny bit of chip for Skarmory maybe). Oh and EQ sweeps the rest of the team bar Buzzwole which dies to -1 psyterrain Photon. Since stall always needs to have 1 or 2 reliable answers to everything, it would struggle immensely against a unecro team.

Suggestions:

Giratina -> RegenVest Yveltal.

Not only does RegenVest Yveltal check Unecro pretty damned well, it can also check most special attackers incredibly well, such as Psysurge Mewtwo without Ice Beam, Triage Yveltal and Lunala. It also provides more Knock Offs for the team, and while Muk often struggles to switch in, Yveltal can often switch in and gain a free knock off on their foes. It also provides a slow pivot (provided you run minimum speed) in U-Turn, an anti-setup move in Foul Play (dem Pdon’s trying to force their way through with SD), and Oblivion to emergency check Marshadow and general offensive move (also recovers HP which is nice). The team is sad at having to lose their only annoying Wisper and secondary Pdon check, but they praise Yveltal for not letting them get swept.

This is just my suggestion and I’m so rusty at AAA Uber’s so feel free to ignore me (a lotta people do).

3) Yesterday I had the OM Mashups community make some sort of speculative VR based on what we've seen over these two weeks. Click the button below to see where we've placed each Pokemon. In the future, I will put this on a separate post, add icons, and make it more accurate.
S Rank
Groudon-Primal
Zygarde-Complete

A+ Rank
Marshadow
Yveltal
Gengar-Mega
Gothitelle
Mega-Mewtwo-X

A Rank
Lunala
Necrozma-Ultra
Xerneas

A- Rank
Blissey
Ho-oh
Salamence-Mega

B+ Rank
Kyogre-Primal
Dialga
Lucario-Mega
Lugia
Gothorita
Rayquaza
Tyranitar

B Rank
Altaria-Mega
Blaziken-Mega
Chansey
Giratina
Landorus-Therian
Latias-Mega
Porygon-Z
Ferrothorn
Kyurem-Black
Kyurem-White

B- Rank
Deoxys-A
Giratina-O
Kartana
Kyogre
Snorlax
Diggersby

C+ Rank
Aerodactyl-Mega
Altaria-Mega
Genesect
Ditto
Deoxys-Speed
Silvally-Normal

C Rank
Naganadel
Shaymin-Sky
Palkia
Pheromosa
I was trying to find this post to remember what mon was viable in STABmon Uber. Instead, I found an oversight where Altaria-Mega is ranked twice ( both in B Rank and C+ Rank ). I'm gonna highlight to see where, just click the Community Viability Rankings above. I couldn't even remember where was this originally ranked, i'm sorry.

I thought that I should post a mashup that I do not think has ever been discussed, but that I think would be very interesting.

Camomon Ubers
This mashup is pretty straightforward, an ubers metagame where camomons rules apply. This allows for what I think would be a very fun mashup.

Spotlight:

Zygarde-Complete @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Glare
- Dragon Dance
With no 4x weakness to ice, Zygarde-Complete can feel much more comfortable setting up, and can sweep very easily with espeed if it lives a super effective hit. (EVs are just an example.)

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings @ Lunalium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Autotomize
- Flash Cannon / Heat Wave / Photon Geyser
- Calm Mind
Now able to have a good typing so it doesn't suck.

I am certain that there are many other interesting ideas that could be found

Posting one idea ( or maybe two? ) for AAA Uber.

Manaphy @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Heart Swap

Mew @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Taunt

Manaphy is one of those bulky user of Reflect and Light Screen thanks to 100/100/100 bulk and Water-Typing. It also has access to U-turn, and combined with minimum Speed Investment, allows it to function as a slow pivot too and bring any sweepers safely without them taking unnecessary damage. It is the one of few mon with access to Heart Swap, aside from Magearna, which can act as an emergency stop to set-up sweepers ( not Rayquaza ). Mew can be an alternative option, trading Heart Swap for Taunt to not only stop set-up moves, but other status moves, namely Defog. There's isn't much common Dark-Type apart from Yveltal, but they often run RegenVest, which can't used Defog at all. Prankster is used to truly take advantage of their bulk in conjuction with Screens. I was trying to used a different EV spread, but i'll stick to a basic 252 / 252 until i find a notable benchmarks.

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone !
I wanted to share with you something concerning (actual) spotlight :
(my) AAA Ubers Team Compendium !

Hazard Setters and Defog/Rapid Spin users :

Stealth Rock Setters
:

Spikes Setters :

Defog/Rapid Spin users :

Priority users :

Choice Item Users:

Choice Scarf
:

Choice Band:

Choice Specs:

Type resists :

Flying resists :

Psychic resists :

Trappers:

Shadow Tag:

Pursuit:

"Key" Ability :

Magic Bounce users :

Poison heal users :

Unaware users :

Setup Sweepers:

Swords Dance:

Calm Mind:

Dragon Dance:

Coil / Bulk Up / Curse :

Other:
Rock Polish / Autotomize :

Geomancy :

Hone Claws :

Tail Glow :

free feel to suggest new categories or new pokémon to add !

11/07/2019 :
Added Mega-Metagross and Muk-A to priority (bullet punch and Shadow Sneak)
Added Ditto and Palkia to Choice Scarf user.
21/08/2019 :
Added Jirachi, Excadrill and Skarmory to Stealth Rock users.
Added Lunala at Defog/Rapid Spin users.
Added Arceus-Fairy at CM users.
Spikes section create.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)