Tournament OMPL IX - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Art by AmirAlexander

Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that manager signups for OMPL IX are now open. If you would like to manage, please read the following details before signing up.
  • There are 8 teams and each team will have one manager.
    • Managers can choose to signup with a co-manager.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players.
  • Managers can purchase themselves for their teams for 20k if they desire to do so.
    • Co-managers can also be purchased for the same price as managers (20k)
    • All manager purchases must be sent to the hosts (Kris, Sectonia, Think) before the draft, and all of them will be announced in the administrative thread when that goes up.
  • Managers must select the lineup for the week, and send it to the hosts before the week starts. This has been an issue on occasion in past OMPLs, so if you don't think you can do this for the duration of OMPL IX (it's honestly not that complicated), do not sign up.
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
If you can commit for the next two months or so, go ahead and sign up with your prospective team name. Managers will be decided within one week.

SS Balanced Hackmons
SS Mix and Mega
SS Almost Any Ability
SS STABmons
SS NFE
SS Camomons

Last edited:
Manager: Dragonillis
Assistant manager: Gmansour20
Team Name: Wiggly Family

Bio : After managing teams for a couple of french tournaments (including the French OMPL), and my first smogon tournament with the first edition of UMPL, and since I have a good knowledge of the playerbase of every format available in OMPL IX, it might be time for me to be a team captain of an another smogon teamtour. wighappy.png

C'est parti pour une nouvelle aventure gman !
wigglyfamily.png

Gros merci à Pujo pour le logo <3

Last edited:

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)