isn't ranking them in a separate rank above the active AG players not ranking them above the active AG players?time for an AG PR! someone had to do it :3 im gonna keep this short bc no one likes long paragraphs
(players in the subranks are not in order btw)
Thimo and HunterStorm rank
Thimo & HunterStorm:
special rank for the gods of AG. It wouldve been unfair if I ranked them above the active AG players, so they get their own rank. :3
He is easily the best AG player rn.
Won the AGLT, runner up for AG Open and peaks ladder time to time.
Helps me test my teams.
Can play/build any playstyle.
100% one of the top picks imo.
Top 3 AG player.
Has shown consistent performance on ladder and tours.
Went 7-0 in AG BO3 last OMPL (OMG!).
Builds cool teams and plays most playstyles.
Would be an amazing teammate.
S Rank skill wise but I havent seen him build much.
Made it to r11 in ongoing seasonal so hes def not rusty anymore.
Everyone loves him.
Very good player.
Desperately needs a teambuilder, he still uses the same Smeargle BP team which he built when I wasnt even roomauth in AG (fwiw Ive been a mod for almost 1.5yrs).
Might roast/get mad at teammates for making bad plays and losing the match.
Slightly rusty but a very good teambuilder and player in general.
Also plays MnM/BH or one of the other OMs so thats cool.
Very skilled player.
Might not play AG bc he plays every other OM if im not wrong.
Plays most playstyles and builds very cool teams.
Very good player, teammate, builder and ag room moderator.
3-0 in AG Bo1 last year, r11 in spring seasonal !!
Probably not as good as the players below but its ok.
very good cheerleader though.
100% would buy.
One of the few active AG players.
Builds cool teams.
He is in r12 winners this seasonal so thats very cool.
100% going to be the steal of the draft.
Good player who recently got back into AG
Uses similar teams although he can definitely build/play any playstyle
Really chill nature, definitely a very good teammate.
Won 2 AG tours and peaks ladder pretty easily.
Builds cool stuff.
Ranked him kinda low bc he said that hes on a break and might not play.
Hasnt played a lot of AG recently but hes been building some cool teams.
Can play any other OM with teams.
Very good teammate.
Mostly sticks to standard stuff.
He made it to r11 in this ag seasonal.
fsr he didnt play last year even tho he got drafted.
Very cool dude.
Very good player skill wise although he hasnt played in enough tours this gen.
Tends to meme a lot and uses standard stuff, altho his teams are mostly pretty solid.
Uses the same 10 mons but his teams are extremely solid.
Pretty good playing wise as well.
Ranked him low bc of no significant tour performance but hes good
Good player and builds cool teams
Has been playing for a long time.
Memes a lot.
highlighter & Highlord & hamhamhamham:
Have shown very good performance in past tours but I ranked them low bc they dont main AG and will probably play other OMs.
Tic Tac Toe Guru, MDB, Dockiva, nehtri, velvet blood, spitfire arcanine, raj.shoot, king leo V & anythinggoeslegend:
all of them are good players but are pretty new to the tier. all of them are definitely worthy of being a sub imo
hes v cool.
no one bc we have a small playerbase
im sorry if i didnt include you, its probably because I hate you or youre just very bad (jk)
smh ill do an actual one then:AAA power rankings time!
Huh, okay nvm
So am I floating in the 17-19 range or more 23-26?smh ill do an actual one then:
Racool's AAA PR (apologies if I miss anyone, I haven't acc kept up to date with aaa player base developments since like march 2018)
I haven't been around much in the past year and a bit, so this is mostly on what I remember from before then. But yeah from what ive heard there really haven't been any new additions to the aaa player base (I guess potentially stresh?), so id imagine my knowledge isn't that outdated. Plus ive been semi-active recently so yeah. Ive only included the people who I think could realistically be drafted for aaa as a starter, but don't take offence, like if you back urself, show up and prove me wrong lol, PR's are never acc deep, and I haven't really taken mine too seriously anyways. Lowkey ranked them in the order which I remembered each player :P
1. Whoever ends up getting drafted into Jrdn's team for aaa - see geerat ompl2k18
2. Laxpras - Yeah im not sure if this bloke even exists anymore, but this dude straight up doesn't take L's in OMPL. iirc he's like 12-0 or something? Idk all I know is he went 7-0 in the ompl 2 years ago, which was only mildly impressive tbh. Debated putting him at the number 1 spot..... but decided against it incase he truly has been thanos snapped out of existence.
3. Mlove - dudes almost as rusty as me but id still back him to wipe the floor with any of the current aaa players (dunno if they actually exist but *shrug*). Aside from jrdn, 100% the player ive always had the most difficulty trying (usually unsuccessfully) to beat. not sure if hes acc playing aaa tho, cos apparently hes just as good at bh?
4. Rozes - Back when I was at my cockiest point in my oms career (between like ompl 2017 and omgs 2018) I used to completely disregard non-aaa players, despite the quite obvious fact that the actual tours players are deffo better overall players..... and then rozes smacked me up in mono aaa in mwp... so yeah gotta hand it to him, hes p fire.
5. Geerat - used to not really rate geerat that much ngl, felt like he was always above that ladder hero level, but always backed myself to beat him, cos he used to bring exclusively quite standard HO in my mind (I reckon the same thing coulda been said about me, I just backed my HO more than his lol). I think since ive been gone though, hes deffo stepped up his versatility as well as general comp ability, highlighted by his results in last ompl. Wasnt a huge fan of ppl crediting that so heavily to jrdn ngl, its not like jrdn ghosted him, just probs assisted him with team building a bit which hes done for me too in the past, and from what they've told me, the teams were mainly geerat's anyways. gotta give credit where credit is due, goatrat deffo a top tier pick.
6. ham - hamslam etc etc. his builds are usually p fire, and as a player in general, hes probs the second best on this list behind rozes. He might play AG, not sure on that one, but hes deffo up there in terms of aaa too rn.
7. aesf - would probs be ranked higher, but tbh even when I was active I hardly ever saw aesf, and he didnt have a standout performance in the ompl 2 years ago, partly cos he was busy iirc. regardless, all the aaa goats (jrdn, mlove, laxpras) think aesf is flames, so yeah im willing to bet theyr right, just haven't really seen enough of him to confidently put him higher.
8. Fardin - I believe hes probs gonna AG, but hes versatile enough to play aaa for sure, although hes extremely inconsistent, which made him very difficult to rank ngl. Some of the tests ive had with him in the past, hes been extremely solid and looks like he could beat anyone p much.... and then he inexplicably loses to players he should beat in aaa opens and stuff so yeah not sure bout this one. But hes a solid player for sure, probs top tier ag too.
9. Sabella - apparently he was fire in gen 6 aaa, but that was before my time. Haven't seen anything overly impressive from him in general 7 aaa, but ive missed a good year and a half, so I could be wrong. As far as general comp ability goes, hes up there with rozes so yeah wouldn't disregard him for sure.
10. Plas - another goon turned aaa player, this one I take full credit for idgaf. Plas is a fucking solid player, and I think has been having a really good year tours wise (I believe has been tearing it up in Ubers?). I got him into aaa a bit over 2 years ago, and I can only imagine hes improved a lot since then, cos he was already quite solid by the time I retired (made aaa open finals iirc).
11. Stresh - not sure if he will aaa, mnm, or bh, but my knowledge of stresh's aaa ability is extremely limited, as he only started playing the tier recently. But like he won the aaa open apparently, which deserves a lot of merit as a lot of solid players were in it, and he also has Jrdn's vote of approval which is arguably more telling. Regardless I can't really put him higher as ive never seen him play aaa competitively in my life, but wouldn't be surprised if he pulls off some big upsets which make me wish id ranked him higher. Then again would be equally unsurprised if we finally get confirmation that stresh has been draimon this whole time lol.
12. Funbot - idk if she will aaa, cos iirc she's top tier stab? Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see her in any tier, she's got hella oms knowledge in general. Anyways in aaa funbot has a lot of tier knowledge, and can build some solid af teams for sure.... but fsr never has really impressed me in tours (in aaa). Idk maybe ive missed something again in the past year, but yeah kudos to her if this is the year she goes on a tear in aaa, she's deffo got the potential to.
Racool - Yes Im signing up. However I won't be ranking myself in the list cos I find that awkward.
Other players who could feasibly start but I can't be fucked to type anymore:
Jeran, MZ, QT - Jeran is solid, although I don't think hes ever been an aaa main? either way hes always a solid option, and id put money on him breaking even or going positive in ompl if he played aaa tbh. MZ id imagine will AG, but if he aaa's hes always dangerous to play cos in general hes extremely analytic which makes him scary to play against. I remember watching his omgs youtube vids and being amazed how much thought went into every turn. QT also is just a solid general player, similar to funbot in regards to aaa id imagine. Has the meta knowledge to perform well for sure.
Yeah, just to emphasise, this PR was j for fun, more of a revision procrastination tool than anything else if im being honest. The actual ranking was somewhat serious, somewhat random. Anyone mentioned here is solid in aaa, and ive mentioned u purely cos I think ur good enough to be an aaa starter. If I haven't mentioned you, either I completely forgot (which isn't that deep cos I nearly completely forgot aesf and ham just now) or im not aware that ur about to smack stuff up in ompl, so feel free to enlighten me. So yeah..... back to revision :)
E- completely forgot Klang. If he signs up and plays aaa hes like top 3 or something, dudes still straight up fire. If he actually tryharded aaa don't think anyone would have a chance bar maybe a rampaging laxpras :P
Quite on the contrary, obviously jrdn drafts his bro, and then I think you'd find yourself sitting comfy at the number 1 place in fact ;PSo am I floating in the 17-19 range or more 23-26?