Tournament OMPL VII - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make this post to highlight some of the lesser known ZU players that aren't mainstays of ZU community (LightPinkYoshi, RawMelon, myself, Xayah, Pohjis, etc.). These are completely unordered and just meant to shine light on some possible sleeper picks.

Broken Phobias - Despite having some noticeable building issues, BP could make a great pick for an OMPL team needing a player with a firm grasp of the metagame. I am confident that he will stay highly motivated throughout the tournament which is not something I can say about too many players, especially the tour guys who are bound to signup, and he has shown some skill in the playing department as well as long as he doesn't autopilot.

sketchy ecchi - sketchy ecchi, even with the sus name, has proven himself to be an excellent player both on the ladder and in recent tournaments. I believe that sketchy is one of the most patient of the ZU players and is very unlikely to choke, as well as being able to show diversity in his builds. Does have a tendency to bring matchup fishy stall builds, but a solid player overall.

a fruitshop owner - big blalib is a phenomenal choice this time around, with decent tournament runs and solid confidence and experience in the metagame. He's currently in grand finals winners bracket of the current seasonal and that should say a lot regarding his skill. One of the best players in terms of building + playing, blalib has shown that he's able to mix up his extremely solid teams, staying within the realm of standard but always spicing it up one way or another. Highly recommended.

uhuhuhu7 - uhuhuhu7, another ZU user with a god-awful name, has been playing decently well in seasonal and is bound to stay motivated throughout OMPL. Always plays aggressively and has a good sense of the game, but has the tendency to bring rather predictable Golem + Crustle + Electivire builds and has a certain fondness for water-type breakers rather than bulky waters. Definitely a player to keep on the radar and I believe is a good chat presence as well.

Ho3nConfirm3d - Despite a low quality chat presence and a generally bad attitude, I can confidently say that Ho3nConfirm3d is one of the best players on this list. His builds are always confident and his play is always aggressive and without a doubt he can get some wins in the likely powerful ZU pool. I'm one that subscribes to the idea that he can improve his attitude, and I think that in a healthy team environment, he has the capability to thrive and do well. However, if he is on the bench, I'm not sure how much he will be willing to support as he's a very hands on type.

Dj Breloominati - another cringe name comes into the ZU sleeper list, with Spitfire putting on a very good showing in the most recent seasonal. Haven't had much interaction with them in terms of ZU, but I'm very confident that they are a good presence and probably will stay motivated for most of the tournament if not its entirety.

czim - considered not adding czim to this list because he's probably on the more known side, but he is an excellent choice and super strong player with multiple good performances in individual tours. As long as you don't ask him to play monotype, he likely will perform well for your team. along with blalib, one of the most proven players in the field and will certainly be active in chat.

there are many more players who could make this list, including but not limited to Tack, ShwiftyShiftry, and others, but I'm hoping some managers give some of these guys a shot this year!

Also, can we please not turn this thread into cringe GL Volkner shitposting ft. Xayah?

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
time for an AG PR! someone had to do it :3 im gonna keep this short bc no one likes long paragraphs
(players in the subranks are not in order btw)

Thimo and HunterStorm rank
Thimo & HunterStorm:
special rank for the gods of AG. It wouldve been unfair if I ranked them above the active AG players, so they get their own rank. :3

S rank

Skarpherim:

He is easily the best AG player rn.
Won the AGLT, runner up for AG Open and peaks ladder time to time.
Helps me test my teams.
Can play/build any playstyle.
100% one of the top picks imo.

Zenithial:

Top 3 AG player.
Has shown consistent performance on ladder and tours.
Went 7-0 in AG BO3 last OMPL (OMG!).
Builds cool teams and plays most playstyles.
Would be an amazing teammate.

A+ Rank

PurpleGatorade:

S Rank skill wise but I havent seen him build much.
Made it to r11 in ongoing seasonal so hes def not rusty anymore.
Everyone loves him.

Megazard:

Very good player.
Desperately needs a teambuilder, he still uses the same Smeargle BP team which he built when I wasnt even roomauth in AG (fwiw Ive been a mod for almost 1.5yrs).
Might roast/get mad at teammates for making bad plays and losing the match. (he wont lol, hes cool)

Catalystic:

Slightly rusty but a very good teambuilder and player in general.
Also plays MnM/BH or one of the other OMs so thats cool.

Fardin:
Very skilled player.
Might not play AG bc he plays every other OM if im not wrong.
Plays most playstyles and builds very cool teams.

Sitonaii:

Winner of an AG seasonal.
Very innovative builder.

A(rushi) Rank

Arushi:
Very good player, teammate, builder and ag room moderator.
3-0 in AG Bo1 last year, r11 in spring seasonal !!
Probably not as good as the players below but its ok.
very good cheerleader though.
100% would buy.

A-

BaconEatinAssassin:
One of the few active AG players.
Builds cool teams.
He is in r12 winners this seasonal so thats very cool.
100% going to be the steal of the draft.

GRNBLN:
Good player who recently got back into AG
Uses similar teams although he can definitely build/play any playstyle
Really chill nature, definitely a very good teammate.

Silent Mobius:
Won 2 AG tours and peaks the ladder pretty often.
Builds cool stuff.
Ranked him kinda low bc he said that hes on a break and might not play.

xZesty:
Hasnt played a lot of AG recently but hes been building some cool teams.
Can play any other OM with teams.
Very good teammate.

lotiasite:
Mostly sticks to standard stuff.
He made it to r11 in this ag seasonal.
fsr he didnt play last year even tho he got drafted.
Very cool dude.

B+ Rank

dontstealmypengiun:
Very good player skill wise although he hasnt played in enough tours this gen.
Tends to meme a lot and uses standard stuff, altho his teams are mostly pretty solid.

Frogger:
Very underrated, I even forgot to include him >_<
Builds his own teams and also plays some other OM so thats cool

icemaster:
Uses the same 10 mons but his teams are extremely solid.
Pretty good playing wise as well.
Ranked him low bc of no significant tour performance but hes good.

ADF Test:
Good player and builds cool teams
Has been playing for a long time.
Memes a lot.

highlighter & Highlord & hamhamhamham:
Have shown very good performance in past tours but I ranked them low bc they dont main AG and will probably play other OMs.

B Rank

Quaseem, Tic Tac Toe Guru, MDB, Dockiva, nehtri, velvet blood, spitfire arcanine, raj.shoot, king leo V & anythinggoeslegend:
all of them are good players but are pretty new to the tier. all of them are definitely worthy of being a sub imo

Got Cookies:
hes v cool.

B- Rank

no one bc we have a small playerbase

im sorry if i didnt include you, its probably because I hate you or youre just very bad (jk)

:>

Last edited:
time for an AG PR! someone had to do it :3 im gonna keep this short bc no one likes long paragraphs
(players in the subranks are not in order btw)

Thimo and HunterStorm rank
Thimo & HunterStorm:
special rank for the gods of AG. It wouldve been unfair if I ranked them above the active AG players, so they get their own rank. :3

S rank

Skarpherim:

He is easily the best AG player rn.
Won the AGLT, runner up for AG Open and peaks ladder time to time.
Helps me test my teams.
Can play/build any playstyle.
100% one of the top picks imo.

Zenithial:

Top 3 AG player.
Has shown consistent performance on ladder and tours.
Went 7-0 in AG BO3 last OMPL (OMG!).
Builds cool teams and plays most playstyles.
Would be an amazing teammate.

A+ Rank

PurpleGatorade:

S Rank skill wise but I havent seen him build much.
Made it to r11 in ongoing seasonal so hes def not rusty anymore.
Everyone loves him.

Megazard:

Very good player.
Desperately needs a teambuilder, he still uses the same Smeargle BP team which he built when I wasnt even roomauth in AG (fwiw Ive been a mod for almost 1.5yrs).
Might roast/get mad at teammates for making bad plays and losing the match.

Catalystic:

Slightly rusty but a very good teambuilder and player in general.
Also plays MnM/BH or one of the other OMs so thats cool.

Fardin:
Very skilled player.
Might not play AG bc he plays every other OM if im not wrong.
Plays most playstyles and builds very cool teams.

A(rushi) Rank

Arushi:
Very good player, teammate, builder and ag room moderator.
3-0 in AG Bo1 last year, r11 in spring seasonal !!
Probably not as good as the players below but its ok.
very good cheerleader though.
100% would buy.

A-

BaconEatinAssassin:
One of the few active AG players.
Builds cool teams.
He is in r12 winners this seasonal so thats very cool.
100% going to be the steal of the draft.

GRNBLN:
Good player who recently got back into AG
Uses similar teams although he can definitely build/play any playstyle
Really chill nature, definitely a very good teammate.

Silent Mobius:
Won 2 AG tours and peaks ladder pretty easily.
Builds cool stuff.
Ranked him kinda low bc he said that hes on a break and might not play.

xZesty:
Hasnt played a lot of AG recently but hes been building some cool teams.
Can play any other OM with teams.
Very good teammate.

lotiasite:
Mostly sticks to standard stuff.
He made it to r11 in this ag seasonal.
fsr he didnt play last year even tho he got drafted.
Very cool dude.

B+ Rank

dontstealmypengiun:
Very good player skill wise although he hasnt played in enough tours this gen.
Tends to meme a lot and uses standard stuff, altho his teams are mostly pretty solid.

icemaster:
Uses the same 10 mons but his teams are extremely solid.
Pretty good playing wise as well.
Ranked him low bc of no significant tour performance but hes good

ADF Test:
Good player and builds cool teams
Has been playing for a long time.
Memes a lot.

highlighter & Highlord & hamhamhamham:
Have shown very good performance in past tours but I ranked them low bc they dont main AG and will probably play other OMs.

B Rank

Tic Tac Toe Guru, MDB, Dockiva, nehtri, velvet blood, spitfire arcanine, raj.shoot, king leo V & anythinggoeslegend:
all of them are good players but are pretty new to the tier. all of them are definitely worthy of being a sub imo

Got Cookies:
hes v cool.

B- Rank

no one bc we have a small playerbase

im sorry if i didnt include you, its probably because I hate you or youre just very bad (jk)

:>
isn't ranking them in a separate rank above the active AG players not ranking them above the active AG players? :psywoke:

Betathunder

alphalightning
Aight so I've seen a couple of these so I'm here to give the one that everyone's been waiting for: the Stabmons player tier list!

As you all know, since PS!'s creation STABmons has been at the forefront of popular metagames with monthly battle numbers rivaling that of SM OU, meaning that the player pool for this tier will be brimming with potential talent and picks, especially since STABmons was not in the last iteration of OMPL. Therefore, I am here to give a coherent guide so that you all have the best draft possible.

First off I want to my homage to the gods themselves. These individuals reinvented the tier and without a doubt are the best of the best when it comes to stabmons. If you see any of these individuals, I HIGHLY recommend drafting them. (Ouija board might be necessary)

GOATS:
w0rd, Virginia!=Virgin, Eevee General

Next up we we have the veterans of the tier, these guys will get the job 11 times out of 10 and have been playing stabbies for a while. There building prowess is UNMATCHED so I expect ALL of them go to quickly in the top rounds.

Veterans:
Sedertz, OM Room, Funbot, Mark_K, Jrdn, Drampa

Alrighty that is all for the stabmons draft guide, everyone else is a LONGSHOT so please draft with caution. Best of luck to all managers and I will see you all in OMPL VII!!!

AAA power rankings time! :psysly:

Huh, okay nvm
smh ill do an actual one then:

Racool's AAA PR (apologies if I miss anyone, I haven't acc kept up to date with aaa player base developments since like march 2018)

I haven't been around much in the past year and a bit, so this is mostly on what I remember from before then. But yeah from what ive heard there really haven't been any new additions to the aaa player base (I guess potentially stresh?), so id imagine my knowledge isn't that outdated. Plus ive been semi-active recently so yeah. Ive only included the people who I think could realistically be drafted for aaa as a starter, but don't take offence, like if you back urself, show up and prove me wrong lol, PR's are never acc deep, and I haven't really taken mine too seriously anyways. Lowkey ranked them in the order which I remembered each player :P​

1. Whoever ends up getting drafted into Jrdn's team for aaa - see geerat ompl2k18

2. Laxpras - Yeah im not sure if this bloke even exists anymore, but this dude straight up doesn't take L's in OMPL. iirc he's like 12-0 or something? Idk all I know is he went 7-0 in the ompl 2 years ago, which was only mildly impressive tbh. Debated putting him at the number 1 spot..... but decided against it incase he truly has been thanos snapped out of existence.

3. Mlove - dudes almost as rusty as me but id still back him to wipe the floor with any of the current aaa players (dunno if they actually exist but *shrug*). Aside from jrdn, 100% the player ive always had the most difficulty trying (usually unsuccessfully) to beat. not sure if hes acc playing aaa tho, cos apparently hes just as good at bh?

4. Rozes - Back when I was at my cockiest point in my oms career (between like ompl 2017 and omgs 2018) I used to completely disregard non-aaa players, despite the quite obvious fact that the actual tours players are deffo better overall players..... and then rozes smacked me up in mono aaa in mwp... so yeah gotta hand it to him, hes p fire.

5. Geerat - used to not really rate geerat that much ngl, felt like he was always above that ladder hero level, but always backed myself to beat him, cos he used to bring exclusively quite standard HO in my mind (I reckon the same thing coulda been said about me, I just backed my HO more than his lol). I think since ive been gone though, hes deffo stepped up his versatility as well as general comp ability, highlighted by his results in last ompl. Wasnt a huge fan of ppl crediting that so heavily to jrdn ngl, its not like jrdn ghosted him, just probs assisted him with team building a bit which hes done for me too in the past, and from what they've told me, the teams were mainly geerat's anyways. gotta give credit where credit is due, goatrat deffo a top tier pick.

6. ham - hamslam etc etc. his builds are usually p fire, and as a player in general, hes probs the second best on this list behind rozes. He might play AG, not sure on that one, but hes deffo up there in terms of aaa too rn.

7. aesf - would probs be ranked higher, but tbh even when I was active I hardly ever saw aesf, and he didnt have a standout performance in the ompl 2 years ago, partly cos he was busy iirc. regardless, all the aaa goats (jrdn, mlove, laxpras) think aesf is flames, so yeah im willing to bet theyr right, just haven't really seen enough of him to confidently put him higher.

8. Fardin - I believe hes probs gonna AG, but hes versatile enough to play aaa for sure, although hes extremely inconsistent, which made him very difficult to rank ngl. Some of the tests ive had with him in the past, hes been extremely solid and looks like he could beat anyone p much.... and then he inexplicably loses to players he should beat in aaa opens and stuff so yeah not sure bout this one. But hes a solid player for sure, probs top tier ag too.

9. Sabella - apparently he was fire in gen 6 aaa, but that was before my time. Haven't seen anything overly impressive from him in general 7 aaa, but ive missed a good year and a half, so I could be wrong. As far as general comp ability goes, hes up there with rozes so yeah wouldn't disregard him for sure.

10. Plas - another goon turned aaa player, this one I take full credit for idgaf. Plas is a fucking solid player, and I think has been having a really good year tours wise (I believe has been tearing it up in Ubers?). I got him into aaa a bit over 2 years ago, and I can only imagine hes improved a lot since then, cos he was already quite solid by the time I retired (made aaa open finals iirc).

11. Stresh - not sure if he will aaa, mnm, or bh, but my knowledge of stresh's aaa ability is extremely limited, as he only started playing the tier recently. But like he won the aaa open apparently, which deserves a lot of merit as a lot of solid players were in it, and he also has Jrdn's vote of approval which is arguably more telling. Regardless I can't really put him higher as ive never seen him play aaa competitively in my life, but wouldn't be surprised if he pulls off some big upsets which make me wish id ranked him higher. Then again would be equally unsurprised if we finally get confirmation that stresh has been draimon this whole time lol.

12. Funbot - idk if she will aaa, cos iirc she's top tier stab? Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see her in any tier, she's got hella oms knowledge in general. Anyways in aaa funbot has a lot of tier knowledge, and can build some solid af teams for sure.... but fsr never has really impressed me in tours (in aaa). Idk maybe ive missed something again in the past year, but yeah kudos to her if this is the year she goes on a tear in aaa, she's deffo got the potential to.

Racool - Yes Im signing up. However I won't be ranking myself in the list cos I find that awkward.

Other players who could feasibly start but I can't be fucked to type anymore:
Jeran, MZ, QT - Jeran is solid, although I don't think hes ever been an aaa main? either way hes always a solid option, and id put money on him breaking even or going positive in ompl if he played aaa tbh. MZ id imagine will AG, but if he aaa's hes always dangerous to play cos in general hes extremely analytic which makes him scary to play against. I remember watching his omgs youtube vids and being amazed how much thought went into every turn. QT also is just a solid general player, similar to funbot in regards to aaa id imagine. Has the meta knowledge to perform well for sure.

Yeah, just to emphasise, this PR was j for fun, more of a revision procrastination tool than anything else if im being honest. The actual ranking was somewhat serious, somewhat random. Anyone mentioned here is solid in aaa, and ive mentioned u purely cos I think ur good enough to be an aaa starter. If I haven't mentioned you, either I completely forgot (which isn't that deep cos I nearly completely forgot aesf and ham just now) or im not aware that ur about to smack stuff up in ompl, so feel free to enlighten me. So yeah..... back to revision :)

ffs

E- completely forgot Klang. If he signs up and plays aaa hes like top 3 or something, dudes still straight up fire. If he actually tryharded aaa don't think anyone would have a chance bar maybe a rampaging laxpras :P

Last edited:
smh ill do an actual one then:

Racool's AAA PR (apologies if I miss anyone, I haven't acc kept up to date with aaa player base developments since like march 2018)

I haven't been around much in the past year and a bit, so this is mostly on what I remember from before then. But yeah from what ive heard there really haven't been any new additions to the aaa player base (I guess potentially stresh?), so id imagine my knowledge isn't that outdated. Plus ive been semi-active recently so yeah. Ive only included the people who I think could realistically be drafted for aaa as a starter, but don't take offence, like if you back urself, show up and prove me wrong lol, PR's are never acc deep, and I haven't really taken mine too seriously anyways. Lowkey ranked them in the order which I remembered each player :P​

1. Whoever ends up getting drafted into Jrdn's team for aaa - see geerat ompl2k18

2. Laxpras - Yeah im not sure if this bloke even exists anymore, but this dude straight up doesn't take L's in OMPL. iirc he's like 12-0 or something? Idk all I know is he went 7-0 in the ompl 2 years ago, which was only mildly impressive tbh. Debated putting him at the number 1 spot..... but decided against it incase he truly has been thanos snapped out of existence.

3. Mlove - dudes almost as rusty as me but id still back him to wipe the floor with any of the current aaa players (dunno if they actually exist but *shrug*). Aside from jrdn, 100% the player ive always had the most difficulty trying (usually unsuccessfully) to beat. not sure if hes acc playing aaa tho, cos apparently hes just as good at bh?

4. Rozes - Back when I was at my cockiest point in my oms career (between like ompl 2017 and omgs 2018) I used to completely disregard non-aaa players, despite the quite obvious fact that the actual tours players are deffo better overall players..... and then rozes smacked me up in mono aaa in mwp... so yeah gotta hand it to him, hes p fire.

5. Geerat - used to not really rate geerat that much ngl, felt like he was always above that ladder hero level, but always backed myself to beat him, cos he used to bring exclusively quite standard HO in my mind (I reckon the same thing coulda been said about me, I just backed my HO more than his lol). I think since ive been gone though, hes deffo stepped up his versatility as well as general comp ability, highlighted by his results in last ompl. Wasnt a huge fan of ppl crediting that so heavily to jrdn ngl, its not like jrdn ghosted him, just probs assisted him with team building a bit which hes done for me too in the past, and from what they've told me, the teams were mainly geerat's anyways. gotta give credit where credit is due, goatrat deffo a top tier pick.

6. ham - hamslam etc etc. his builds are usually p fire, and as a player in general, hes probs the second best on this list behind rozes. He might play AG, not sure on that one, but hes deffo up there in terms of aaa too rn.

7. aesf - would probs be ranked higher, but tbh even when I was active I hardly ever saw aesf, and he didnt have a standout performance in the ompl 2 years ago, partly cos he was busy iirc. regardless, all the aaa goats (jrdn, mlove, laxpras) think aesf is flames, so yeah im willing to bet theyr right, just haven't really seen enough of him to confidently put him higher.

8. Fardin - I believe hes probs gonna AG, but hes versatile enough to play aaa for sure, although hes extremely inconsistent, which made him very difficult to rank ngl. Some of the tests ive had with him in the past, hes been extremely solid and looks like he could beat anyone p much.... and then he inexplicably loses to players he should beat in aaa opens and stuff so yeah not sure bout this one. But hes a solid player for sure, probs top tier ag too.

9. Sabella - apparently he was fire in gen 6 aaa, but that was before my time. Haven't seen anything overly impressive from him in general 7 aaa, but ive missed a good year and a half, so I could be wrong. As far as general comp ability goes, hes up there with rozes so yeah wouldn't disregard him for sure.

10. Plas - another goon turned aaa player, this one I take full credit for idgaf. Plas is a fucking solid player, and I think has been having a really good year tours wise (I believe has been tearing it up in Ubers?). I got him into aaa a bit over 2 years ago, and I can only imagine hes improved a lot since then, cos he was already quite solid by the time I retired (made aaa open finals iirc).

11. Stresh - not sure if he will aaa, mnm, or bh, but my knowledge of stresh's aaa ability is extremely limited, as he only started playing the tier recently. But like he won the aaa open apparently, which deserves a lot of merit as a lot of solid players were in it, and he also has Jrdn's vote of approval which is arguably more telling. Regardless I can't really put him higher as ive never seen him play aaa competitively in my life, but wouldn't be surprised if he pulls off some big upsets which make me wish id ranked him higher. Then again would be equally unsurprised if we finally get confirmation that stresh has been draimon this whole time lol.

12. Funbot - idk if she will aaa, cos iirc she's top tier stab? Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see her in any tier, she's got hella oms knowledge in general. Anyways in aaa funbot has a lot of tier knowledge, and can build some solid af teams for sure.... but fsr never has really impressed me in tours (in aaa). Idk maybe ive missed something again in the past year, but yeah kudos to her if this is the year she goes on a tear in aaa, she's deffo got the potential to.

Racool - Yes Im signing up. However I won't be ranking myself in the list cos I find that awkward.

Other players who could feasibly start but I can't be fucked to type anymore:
Jeran, MZ, QT - Jeran is solid, although I don't think hes ever been an aaa main? either way hes always a solid option, and id put money on him breaking even or going positive in ompl if he played aaa tbh. MZ id imagine will AG, but if he aaa's hes always dangerous to play cos in general hes extremely analytic which makes him scary to play against. I remember watching his omgs youtube vids and being amazed how much thought went into every turn. QT also is just a solid general player, similar to funbot in regards to aaa id imagine. Has the meta knowledge to perform well for sure.

Yeah, just to emphasise, this PR was j for fun, more of a revision procrastination tool than anything else if im being honest. The actual ranking was somewhat serious, somewhat random. Anyone mentioned here is solid in aaa, and ive mentioned u purely cos I think ur good enough to be an aaa starter. If I haven't mentioned you, either I completely forgot (which isn't that deep cos I nearly completely forgot aesf and ham just now) or im not aware that ur about to smack stuff up in ompl, so feel free to enlighten me. So yeah..... back to revision :)

ffs

E- completely forgot Klang. If he signs up and plays aaa hes like top 3 or something, dudes still straight up fire. If he actually tryharded aaa don't think anyone would have a chance bar maybe a rampaging laxpras :P
So am I floating in the 17-19 range or more 23-26?

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well since pretty much every other tier has done one I might as well drop a Mix and Mega PR
im better than all these goons GG
Top tier
1- Andyboy
Andy has been really consistent all around over the past year and has shown no sign of slowing down. He’s easily the best player of the bunch and isn’t a bad teambuilder by any means. Only weaknesses is Anaconja who isn’t playing and somewhat predictable teambuilds
2-Stresh
Stresh doesn’t fucking lose...in singles tours. stresh would be #1 on this list but he’s made it clear that he much prefers singles formats opposed to team tours. However, stresh has the abilities to go undefeated in this tour and is the last person I wanna face
3-Fardin
Though he’ll probably end up in AG, Fardin’s had a lot of tour success in mnm, even though any team with Fardin automatically loses. His teams are wack but he makes up for it with being a decent player-Arguably a bad mnm support option and would be better off playing it himself.
4-Chazm
Chazmtilt intensifies Chazm hasn’t done a lot in MnM since his incredibly impressive OMPL run last year, but is still definitely a very good pick. Creative teambuilder, but prone to tilting if anything goes wrong, so main concern here is unreliability.
5-Quantum Tesseract
Dead user. If they play then who knows what they’ll bring, prob some Vintwo team. More likely to play BH than MnM in my opinion but would like to see some MnM from them at some point
6-Jeran
Very strong pick here, Jeran’s main weakness is that he requires a strong teambuilder to support him (Wouldnt be surprised to see someone upbid the fuck out of Mark K for him lol) but otherwise Jeran is a top pick and wouldn’t be surprised to see him have a good record again

——————————————
Mid/Low tier
7- Zesty43
Zesty GOAT... but really this dude has some fire builds (that albeit can be hit and miss) and his Ubers experience is nothing to laugh at. With proper support Zesty could do some great things
(8-10 P much even but)
8- Catalystic
Catalicksdick.. will play AG but is worth mentioning that he’s good at MnM too
9-EternalSnowman
ESM is a really solid tours player with decent knowledge of the tier. Probably requires support, but ESM will definitely net a few wins
10-skysolo14
Requires team support, but is a really great player. Wouldn’t draft him unless you have a solid MnM builder to back him up. Again his Ubers experience makes him a threat
11- Zephyr Dragon Lord
Gotten far in singles tours but otherwise no comment.
12-Eien
Gogoat never loses
also sending love to the good sub options out there- gmansour, TectonicDestroyer, Sectonia, Multi, and tours players
sorry if i forgot anyone don’t be so forgettable next time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)