MAMP

MAMP!
SUPERIOR bh pr

(not ordered within ranks)

unbeatable god tier:

OM! - a true visionary. my respect for this man is boundless
god master undefeated pokeboss nine - please come back king

top picks:

highlighter - highlighter is actually not very good at bh, im only putting him here so that he will be my friend
silver_lucario42 aka sl42 aka Gurpreet Patel (sent you a friend request) aka free my man tele aka cityscapes - if you can stop him from bringing that guzzlord + jellicent team this man will not lose
good luck volkner - will only play every second match but is almost guaranteed to win the matches he does play
me - i feel like a bit of a goon ranking myself high on my own rankings, but i dont want to mislead the populace by putting myself any lower. hashtag mamp the champ

good picks:

a loser - more like a winner
akashi - le jeran is good at every tier he plays
jasprose - quite rusty and sometimes suffers from a predictable teambuilding style, but has a lot of past tours success
motherlove - very good but rusty. people think he's a lot better than he is so might get some W's from the intimidation factor
quantum tesseract - if you draft quantum you also get a bonus sub in every other tier
tzop - this man is very powerful and handsome
hamhamhamhamham - very good at pokemon, but probably better at a different tier

solid:

naoki-sama - naoki is good, but is also a french weeb. you can decide if the tradeoff is worth it
xapx - best name change 2019. also worth lots of scrabble points
hassin627 - hassin jumps up 2 ranks if he's on the same team as will
chessking345 - i cant think of anything to say about chessking. he's ok
nyan kat - hard one to rank. nyan kat is an old hand who was very active in oras. a very solid player who i dont think has much experience with the current metagame
test rex - ladder hero
superskylake - lost to volt absorb celesteela in world cup
card master - very successful ladder player who made a strong run in bh open this year. good player with a unique and very potent teambuilding style

decent:

pazza - powerful cheerleader
novafish21 - currently 4-0 in om snake draft
magikingdra - yeah
dom - builds good ditto teams
greenheroes - :pikuh:
drakus04 - had a good run in bh open

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yoyoyo it's "had the best draft" back at it AGAIN with the lineups!!

bh: a loser i guess i hope he's as good as mbeedrill's speed is
aaa: rozes i guess i just hope he's as good as his luck on december cd was
zu: Xayah i guess i just hope he's as good at it as he is at bh (he almost beat lance while learning the metagame!)
mnm: In The Hills i guess i just hope he's as good as maroon so i dont have an excuse to put him in
stab: KuraiTenshi26 i guess i just hope he's as good as betathunder and w0rd
ag: Arushi no i guess for her she's the fucking goat
redstoner slot: Cynara she's the fucking definition of redstoner. literally better than sethbling

oh also Zesty43 is the fucking goat. the only reason i didnt put him in is because the other teams need a chance

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
time for the real bh pr by the real "bh player"

s rank - these guys are who u probably want to draft, should go for a lot, like maybe 5k

hl - not sure about his activity bc i don't see him around super often, but he can generally beat any player and has performed v well in individual tours when he tries. despite having a mediocre 2-3 record last ompl i think he can perform well here

motherlove - ml was inactive for a long time but he has been back for a few months now, and i've seen him numerous times on ladder. he runs some rly weird things like the contrary mmx + mold breaker mmx + poisonceus squad but is able to pilot them very well and they are generally solid squads

a rank - try to draft these types of players for 3k and hope the other teams don't know who they are. in all honesty worth at least 4 or 4.5

flint - almost never seen him play but have heard hes good so im just going with that. also obv has kept up with the meta due to being tl

gl volkner - had a good ompl performance last year but he didn't rly try in individual tours so not sure how well he has been keeping up w the meta outside of talking about how broken contrary is. also have not played him when hes not using memes. truly an enigma

mamp - generally relatively decent at the game. again havent seen her play in a while (didnt get reqs in suspect iirc) but someone who genuinely thinks mega ttar is good in the bh meta is probably a good pick

moro - brings some ok builds i guess, havent played a single good game vs this man in a HOT MINUTE but he did get reqs for suspect with a nice record. downsides include him tilting at least as much as i do fr

nyan kat - powerful penguin user.

b rank - these guys can still be used as ur solo bh player, have the capability to beat the higher ranked ones especially if you buy like 2 of them, but for 3k each you're spending 6k on these guys alone so i don't know if it's worth it

chess king 3 4 5: uses some weird teams with extremely slow pokemon but is very active and has pretty good understanding of game.

jasprose: hes been gone for like 5 years and came back like a week ago. can't see him doing that well with how much the meta has changed unless he puts in the extra hours to prep.

loser: one of the most overlooked bh players for real. his teams are nice although im not sure if he has experience with anything besides balance. that being said hes been actively improving for multiple years now and is a high tier player

klang: hes done some cool stuff on ladder, im relatively impressed altho i havent seen him outside of that and he might be playing aaa instead.

quantum tesseract: a lot of other dudes are hyping him up but i have not seen this guy at all in M O N T H S so im not rly convinced.

superskylake: cool guy, uses a lot of different stuff, in my opinion hes relatively good at the game

tzop: when do we play for bh spring seasonal finals bro its been a week since the first set

all the omgs players: these guys generally do better in other metas than bh but they have at least some exp in the meta and are good at general mons decision making. u will need someone else to build tho.

the sr gang: these guys keep up with bh and play actively but are relatively unproven in big tours. they have potential if they dont listen too much to ducky. card master was v good but he quit rip :(

c rank - me and the boys

master mewtwo 6.9 - he will free the meta from the oppressive balance and stall teams u know and despise

me - now that i have placed myself down here, if u respected my opinion before u now don't, and if u didn't u now do. all people reading this post are now stuck here for the rest of their lives allowing me to claim the elusive ompl trophy

zovrah - hes not going to sign up. draft him anyway.

zyniti - decent but possibly lolicon so he might get banned

d rank - 3k picks

doug bowser - this guy won't do well, he's super new and has little to no experience with the bh metagame as far as i know

hungrybox

regirock for making that stupid torterra team i hate u for that >:(

thunderblunder777 - best mons player alive but don't see him doing great in bh due to his lack of knowledge of basic game mechanics

verlisify - secretly the best player to draft for this tour. if ur losing u can bring him in to destroy the bh metagame, causing the tour to be canceled.

This is the fact-based bh pr with real players not actors

S rank: The best of the best, these are the guys you wanna drop all your money for

silver_lucario42: This guy has shown leaps of improvement from year to year, and this year he has definitely peaked. Although he does make weird teams and can tilt easily, his incredible consistency on ladder is not to be understated and he has shown excellent tournament results going 5-1 or something in ompl along with making finals in bh ssnl. I wouldnt be surprised if this guy goes for 20k+

A rank: These guys are great players and are definitely worth picking up

a loser: This guy is a pretty good bh player and has created some pretty neat teams. Although his tour results are somewhat lacking, hes shown some solid consistency through ladder.

Akashi: Jeran is a good pick for pretty much anything and bh is no exception. His playing skill is solid, so as long as you have someone to provide him with bh teams he should be set. While he might be drafted to play something else, hes still worth to consider slotting into bh

Andyb0y: Despite being a new player, Andy has proven to have mastered bh. His creative teams and have taken wins off of good bh players and have allowed him advance deep into the bh ssnl. There is a small chance that he'll wanna play mnm but noone likes mnm and this is his chance to officially convert to the superior meta.

B rank: These players aren't as good as the above rank but have shown great success on ladder

bobbyboiiiiiiiiii: The legendary creator of simple smash aggron the greatest set ever, this guy hasnt really shown any interest in tours and Im pretty sure he doesnt even have a smogon account but he is a top pick for sure.

C rank: These guys are decent and will be better off as support

Chessking345: Hes an ok player I guess I dont really have anything else to say and also I couldnt think of any other players.

D rank: These players are probably banned

Duckymomo: draft him before you get doxxed

E rank: The lower end of the list, these guys use bad mons like magmortar and probably have dum hair

E4 Flint: free chatter

F rank: press f

Funbot28: sry funbot I cant think of anyone else

G rank: The bottom of the barrel, these guys have bad names and generally lose to teams with quagsire

GL Volkner: goose lover volkner

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
BH Player Rankings.

I consider everyone not mentioned in this post as an honorable mention indirectly as no one is a bad pick. *Or I don’t know where to place you, I.e. I haven’t played you recently enough.*

S+ (There can only be one)

E4 Flint is an elite player, who literally manages the BH threads. When he shows up on a match, he isn’t threatened by the opponent, nor does he lose hope if the game drags on, he keeps his calm, cool, collected focus on the victory, ultimately because worrying is when you are not up to par to your oppponent. Flint doesn’t need to prove himself to other players, he is a player people like to prove themselves to. He has strong abilities in using new ideas, taking inspiration from others, and ultimately is open to trying new things. When you attain this level of skill, and willingness to try new things, every game feels like he knows what he is doing. I didn’t see people pick up new stuff so quickly, he literally can master concepts, teams, and alternative sets without much practice. The funny thing is, he doesn’t seem to know how great of a player he is, either that or he doesn’t let us know he knows. ;) #E4forReal

S

MAMP #MampTheChamp I think when this person started playing BH, it literally became a better place. As a seasoned vet, this player understands how to be conventional, yet how to catch you off guard with tweaks here and there. When you see what looks to be a standard team in the team preview, know that Mamps standards are higher than most, and thus their “standard team” is anything but.
With their individual adjustments to sets, the polished fusion of a surprisingly, yet familiar feel creates the perfect storm for you to let your guard down, until the end of the game.

motherlove is the type of player that literally can create concepts immediately, and they are consistent, unique, and demonstrably victorious in such a way that even brand new things don’t feel “niche”, simply because of whom created them. It feels like sets and even teams can become established sets bc they are tournament worthy, Suspect team worthy, and literally shape what necessitates a “good counterplay” measure. In my opinion, motherlove proves that individuals can influence the game, and therefore the community itself.

S-

Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) when this player enters a match with an opponent, you can ascertain 2 things- 1. They know exactly what game they are going to play from their opponent’s team preview. 2. The opponent has a few turns to figure out his plans before the game suddenly follows his desired results. *You can experience this when watching a replay - he sees what the opponent didn’t consider, but Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) didn’t just know that, he also knew that he had a plan B in case they misclicked into the right choice. When you witness this player actually go all out, you are watching someone who can wield a variety of sets, and those sets may not work for every team or each player, but he found a way to make them work on his team with justifications to prove how his choice is not just a surprise factor - it is a reliable win-condition. #GoldLucario-Mega42

A+
OM! Having trained, and developed teams for others, provided counter measures for some of the most “Check-proof” sets, and overcome obstacles via “niche sets”, I have found the underrepresented pieces of BH and attached those concepts to the standard sets. The forgotten relics provide insight into what is missing on both the opponent’s teams, as well as your own. From here, I willed to master the regular and niche counterplays that necessitate Power, Speed, and timely replayability. I may play a match against the same opponent, but I rarely play the same game. #ZenMode
*P.S. I want to highlight other players, so it is fair, so my own is a little shorter for that reason as well.

A
Chessking345 I know they bring their effort and A-Game to each match, and their improvements have taken them very far. I would wage that this is an underrated player - they may fly under your radar, but don’t be too surprised if they end up being the center of it when they are able to calculate their opponent’s play style and habits, and turn the tide. This player doesn’t necessite a reliance on team structure, they are playing their opponent as much as they are playing their team. Calculated moves don’t always rely on team building, sometimes they require opponent predictions. Just view their name, they may even know what moves the foe will make a turn before the foe is checked into the predicted move. #Checkmate indeed

A-

SuperSkylake Someone who has a set playstyle (in my experience playing him), and uses it because it works. While, he may not venture outside of his comfort zone, there is a certain level of respect you have to have for someone whom know their strengths well enough to cover their weaknesses. And sometimes, not having to adjust means you have found a way to function against multiple opponents. Certainly a little easier to predict, but not necessarily a bad thing if you are only predicting how much longer the game will last. Now, whether it ends in your favor or theirs is completely about who figured out who first. #FoeReal

B+

a loser Why isn’t he placed higher on others’ lists you may ask? Well, I want to say that his username may be an immediate sign, but I see it as only a red herring. He plays to win, and if you lose to him, you may as well swap your usernames. Don’t let his timid profile picture fool you either, this player is skilled in breaking down the dynamics of the metagame at large. While I don’t find him in matches as often as the others, I do know when he posts he makes it very clear he is winning in the concepts, strategies and implications on team structure, and that proves he has a solid knowledge of what works, and what will work against his opponent. I gotta say, when I do face him, he is no push-over. Regardless, I respect his skill so much, in fact, that I believe it makes him a winner in my book.

Well here we go for the BH Player ranking ranking

Better than classic literature
MAMP - I cackled while reading. Manages stunning accuracy in her player descriptions without forgoing comedy or conciseness. For managers, this pr should surely help your draft.

Fardin - Has not made a BH pr and probably won't but in the event that he does you know it'll be the best.

That's some good ranking famo
Silver Patel - Trughtspitting from one of the activesterest BH players currently. Good player representation overall and a helpful read for managers. Yet there is a striking lack of detail and sometimes knowledge about the playerbase (that and his poor grasp on prices).

OM! - This one is for the players. It's very obvious that OM! knows the playerbase in-and-out and has put the time and effort to communicate this as best as he could. But does he really tho? Some players have leveraged criticism regarding a pick which brings down the veracity of the entire post as a whole. Unfortunate for the underdog.
Plus he called me good.

Updated Highlighter rankings - Just a massive improvement for Highlighter who seems to have remembered who the goats really were.

Probably not that helpful no offence
Gl Volkner - Immensely tiresome to read and very, very heavy-handed. Most importantly I think Volk just pointed at the more immediately obvious stuff without adding much more so u probably nodded and made 0 chances to your draft plan.

Highlighter - Idk he started out well but got fed up halfway through or smt. Some funny comments throughout but doesn't stick to traditional ranking conventions making it barely useable for managers who won't know how to read it.

SUPERIOR bh pr

(not ordered within ranks)

unbeatable god tier:

OM! - a true visionary. my respect for this man is boundless
god master undefeated pokeboss nine - please come back king

top picks:

highlighter - highlighter is actually not very good at bh, im only putting him here so that he will be my friend
silver_lucario42 aka sl42 aka Gurpreet Patel (sent you a friend request) aka free my man tele aka cityscapes - if you can stop him from bringing that guzzlord + jellicent team this man will not lose
good luck volkner - will only play every second match but is almost guaranteed to win the matches he does play
me - i feel like a bit of a goon ranking myself high on my own rankings, but i dont want to mislead the populace by putting myself any lower. hashtag mamp the champ

good picks:

a loser - more like a winner
akashi - le jeran is good at every tier he plays
jasprose - quite rusty and sometimes suffers from a predictable teambuilding style, but has a lot of past tours success
motherlove - very good but rusty. people think he's a lot better than he is so might get some W's from the intimidation factor
quantum tesseract - if you draft quantum you also get a bonus sub in every other tier
tzop - this man is very powerful and handsome
hamhamhamhamham - very good at pokemon, but probably better at a different tier

solid:

naoki-sama - naoki is good, but is also a french weeb. you can decide if the tradeoff is worth it
xapx - best name change 2019. also worth lots of scrabble points
hassin627 - hassin jumps up 2 ranks if he's on the same team as will
chessking345 - i cant think of anything to say about chessking. he's ok
nyan kat - hard one to rank. nyan kat is an old hand who was very active in oras. a very solid player who i dont think has much experience with the current metagame
test rex - ladder hero
superskylake - lost to volt absorb celesteela in world cup
card master - very successful ladder player who made a strong run in bh open this year. good player with a unique and very potent teambuilding style

decent:

pazza - powerful cheerleader
novafish21 - currently 4-0 in om snake draft
magikingdra - yeah
dom - builds good ditto teams
greenheroes - :pikuh:
drakus04 - had a good run in bh open
A french weeb ???!!! xD only my name looks japanese

As an extremely skilled, knowledgeable and, dare I say, attractive BH player I thought it was downright unfair that every other team would have to go without my expertise so I am sharing my DEFINITIVE BH PLAYER RANKING.

S: I don't think anyone really qualifies for that distinguished title here.

S-:
E4 Flint - long time leader and dictator of BH, his skills are well known. In battle he has shown to play to a high standard and certainly knows the meta with extremely good builds for balance and offense. However he's held back from S rank due to not playing ever except in friendlies so it's hard to know if any rust might be setting in and also surprisingly weak form in last year's WCoOM might be a slight cause for concern, despite being partially beyond his control. A top draft especially if you can motivate him to show his true potential.

A+:
Funbot28 - Funbot has been an active part of so many OM communities and BH is no exception. Her playing skill, as across all the metas she plays, is consistently at a high level and she knows the meta extremely well with the ability to build good teams for herself across all styles, making her a versatile and hard to predict player. However that being said Funbot's balance builds are often quite standard which does mean they are always solid but this might be exploitable by a good builder, but with a conscious effort to switch things up in the same way as she switches styles this can easily be fixed. Also worth mentioning that Funbot has excellent knowledge pretty much across the board being good support for AAA, mnm and STABmons which pushes her over to being an S or S+ rank draft in general, just not quite for this meta alone.

A:
willdbeast - as mentioned willdbeast is a solid pick for BH with extremely good knowledge of the meta and ability to build good teams of most playstyles. However he is limited by the fact that his in game skill isn't at quite the same level meaning he usually relies on teambuilding shenanigans to pull ahead of more skilled and consistent BH players. willdbeast's greatest strengths alongside his wide knowledge of the metagame are his sparkling personality, dashing good looks and modesty. A good pick for BH but that's all you'll be getting.

A-:
Anaconja - a reformed memelord who now fights for good, he is an active part of the BH community who certainly knows the metagame and is capable of playing and building. However his building is perhaps not quite up to the standard of other top BH drafts so he would benefit from being paired with another experienced BH player to assist with building and testing, but with this support from a teammate he is more than capable of winning matches, so he might form a strong core with an all-rounder who knows BH such as Funbot. While I wouldn't say he is a top pick for BH he is certainly not a bad pick and would be a strong option for teams looking to prioritise other slots and buy an undervalued player for BH.

B+:
regirock - recently back on the scene he has show good interest in BH and has excellent activity and motivation. This player should certainly know the meta but is untested as far as his building and playing skills go so might be a risky pick compared to players with a proven track record. Worth drafting as a BH sub and support and will probably be a low cost high value addition to the team with a good team attitude but shouldn't be your plan for BH starter.

Pigeons - although perhaps surprising as a BH pick this is a very strong player with good experience playing metas such as Inheritance which have a similar dynamic to BH as well as just being an excellent player all round. His experience playing stall should stand him in good stead to play with balance teams in BH. However he has very limited experience with BH so would be very reliant on team support, but might be able to pick up wins if paired with a builder. Not an obvious BH pick but maybe unexpected good in an emergency.

B:
Chloe - not a BH player but a good all round ommer with some experience in the meta. She is capable of playing well and might be an option if paired with good support, but she really isn't a BH player and plays other OMs so is unlikely to be cost effective in this regard.

Mark_k - another solid all round OM player. Once again he is going to need team support, but is capable of winning if given good teams and can help build for other teammates but is much more likely to be playing in another slot.

Jrdn - yet another strong OM player who has the potential to win with teams. Definitely would need teams from someone, and being paired with someone who can make more offensive teams would probably be ideal.

B-:
Ransei - not really someone who is known as a player, but he has experience with PH so he should be used to matchup fishing team preview win metas and as such can win in BH.

DBW - I think this guy is good and is an active player, that's about all their is to say here.

The Immortal - a former BH player from ages past in a time when life was so much simpler and the world was a better place, this man, nay - this legend - has watched the formation of OMs from its humble beginnings and has moulded it to his own will across the generations. This man defines the very landscape that OMPL and BH take place in and is a name all who hear should tremble at the sound of. None of that helps with BH though so he's probably bad.

C:
drampa's grandpa, OM Room, Power, TheCutiepieOfToast, snaquaza - all of these are more than competent and experienced ommers but aren't experienced in the ways of BH and don't have any particular strengths that would stand out here imo. Probably best kept away from BH for the sake of their sanity.

D:EG - don't even gamble on getting this guy

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hope you're ready for the Mascot BH Viability Rankings

S Tier

Metro Boomin Mega Rays

Mega Rayquaza is one of the premiere threats in the BH metagame, being able to run many powerful sets such as contrary and aerilate. Its amazing offensive stats give it the power to be an incredibly powerful wallbreaker, being able to 2 or 3hko many of its switchins. When combined with coverage moves, Mega Rayquaza can single handedly take on unprepared teams.

Bedroom Blisseys

Since early gen 5, imposter has been one of the most prevalent abilities to run in BH because of its extreme utility, both in copying boosting sweepers and scouting the opponent's moves. Blissey's sky high HP and Special Defense stats also allow it to run other popular sets such as magic bounce or unaware.

A Tier

Money Magearnas

Although it doesn't boast the same bulk as other popular BH steel types, magearna has gained popularity because of its immunity to dragon type moves such as core enforcer. This immunity gives it the chance to run sets that rely heavily on its ability, such as magic bounce or prankster. Although its defensive stats are not incredible like its competitors, mainly registeel and celesteela, its popularity is on the rise.

B Tier

Five Star Jolteons

Jolteon has never been great in Balanced Hackmons, but its high speed and decent special attack stats give it a small niche as a boosting sweeper or no guard user. It isn't great, but in the hands of a good player it can probably hold its ground.

C Tier

Temper Tyrantrums

Tyrantrum might have good stats for its native tier of RU, but it doesn't seem to really have a spot in BH, especially because of its weakness to moves like moonblast and thousand arrows. However, once boosted up it might catch some opponents off guard with a well-played z move or STAB head smash or outrage.

D Tier

Head Honchkrows

Honchkrow is extremely hard to find a space for on a BH team because of the prominence of strong flying type attackers such as Mega Rayquaza. It has an EXTREMELY small niche as a dark type in gen 7, as it can't be affected by prankster moves like spore or topsy turvy. Outside of this, however, it is completely outclassed by other, stronger mons.

E Tier

Klink Shamers

Steel types will always see usage in BH, but probably not klink. It has very little bulk, which is a requirement for steel types to be useful in BH. Don't expect to see it any time soon.

F Tier

Socialist Sobbles

LC mons have almost never seen any use in BH, and for good reason. 99% of the time there is a much stronger mon of the same type that does its job thousands of times better. You might be able to squeeze in sobble as a FEAR mon, but even then it would be outclassed by mons like phantump or ferroseed who boast better typings that give them useful immunities. Even if you tried to use this mon at level 100, it would be completely outclassed by Primal Kyogre, who boasts incredible special attack and better than average bulk. Please don't use sobble.

MAHOH

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
aight so listen up managers and co-managers

are you tired of finding yourselves having conversations like

manager: "dude who are we supposed to pick for our AG slot in the draft?"
co-manager: "idk man, i think that catalystic guy is pretty good"
manager: "yo but he only signed up for like AAA and MnM though! what are we to do?"

WELL WORRY NO LONGER, here i present to you an accurate guide for your AG draft plan that details possible starters, subs, and competent players who will be absolute steals if you want a solid backup AG slot

Starters: There obv can only be 8 main starters but i'm sure some teams will opt for 2 solid players that can sub in/out instead of 1 pr0 starter, here is my projection for what this should look like in no order

Arushi - a great player and cheerleader
Zenithial - i give zen my highest regards, fucked shit up last ompl
Hunterstorm - i don't really need to say anything here, it's hunter
PurpleGatorade - ^
Sitonai - solid as heck, someone i dislike battling
Fardin (if playing AG) always a good pick
Megazard (if playing AG) the ag leader
Skarpherim - pick me and i'll win for you nam sayin
Paycard - might randomly show up and probably just annihilate the competition after not playing ag for like 7 months or some shit

Subs/Dark horses: Not always worse than the starters, in some instances just less popular or known. Every player I list knows how to play

Donno - definitely not a dark horse but i'm predicting that hunter and donno will be on the same team and will probably rotate each week, if not then donno could prob start
BaconEatinAssassin - bacon can be very good sometimes, easily can/has won vs starters before
Velvet Blood - very experienced player, knows the meta, messes around with certain mons but can go all out when the time comes
Grnxbln - good player who competes with starters easily, been using lots of HO/Goth/Mgar type teams
Drakus04 - dark horse, uses op balances and really knows what they're doing, i'd bet on them if i was a manager
Zugubu Royale - all i know is that hes good enough to play at the same level as anyone, uses some stall and balance iirc
Mixing Dat Beat - dark horse, they good
Cromagnet - in the cut
Lotiasite - they also good
Byronthewellwell - v good ubers player, ag is the same shit p much
Zesty43 - if plays ag
Dj Brelloominati - op
Game Moderator - uses annoying stall and balance, a dark horse
Edgar Allan Poem - uses annoying offense and sometimes balance, another dark horse

Others:

Lithe haze
Anythinggoeslegend
Highlord
GotCookies
King leo v
Shivam
Boticemesenpai

Last edited:
To add to the list of BH pr I also present to you the "BH players that haven't signed up but probably should cause they're good" ranking.

S rank
Highlighter - Sign up pussy
Sugarhigh - Sign up pussy
Flint - Just let Snaq manage and sign up, pussy
BurgerKing - Sign up pussy
Uselesscrab - Not even managing yet still not signed up. Pussy
Pikachoon - Sign up pussy
morogrim- Sign up pussy
Kl4ng - Hope u doing well, have a wonderful summer vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)