OMPL VIII - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, the plew plew shit was better than this, when are we bringing plew plew back

Plew plew is heresy, worthy of gulag, and seven layers of hell. It deserves punishment so high that is not even humanly possible to give. Even satan cries ad wimpers at each utterance of the very phrase in itself, heck I am gonna have to take a deep 24 hr long bleach dip just for typing that and that in itself will not remove any less than 1% of my treason for even uttering that phrase

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Plew plew is heresy, worthy of gulag, and seven layers of hell. It deserves punishment so high that is not even humanly possible to give. Even satan cries ad wimpers at each utterance of the very phrase in itself, heck I am gonna have to take a deep 24 hr long bleach dip just for typing that and that in itself will not remove any less than 1% of my treason for even uttering that phrase
plew plew

We all have our own agendas; my agenda is the OM community. SM BH involves the most people from the OM community in the OMPL compared to any other format choice. Given the negative response, however, I am willing to let the selected managers decide if they want to replace SM BH with a different format.
You know, since we're all here... 1v1 is indeed a format and I'm pretty sure there's more than 16 1v1 players. Idk tho maybe we're smaller than the SM balanced hackmons playerbase we should definitely trust TI on this one

hs

Banned deucer.
good meme. like, I’m not even kidding, that was really creative and innovating lol! you’re actually a genious of the funny images, congratulations! I’m gonna spread that to all my neighbors because they really have to see this because this is really funny hahaha. -hs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)