Once Upon a Team - Finals [Won by Team Crystal Shroomish Academy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Standard Rules
  • XY OU Tournament
  • Single Elimination
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Wifi Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Endless Battle Clause
Special Rules
  • This is a team tournament. Each team must consist of 5 members.
    • Every member on the team must confirm.
  • Every round, each Pokemon cannot be used more then once by a team. That means if one team member decides to use a Tyranitar, no other member may use it for that round.
    • Note that this goes by dex number, so pokémon with multiple forms count as the same pokémon. This means if one team member uses Thundurus-I, Thundurus-T also cannot be used by other members.
    • It is therefore heavily suggested that you only team up with people you know and can easily communicate with; an IRC channel is ideal.
    • To make sure this rule isn't broken I will need to know every team used, so I need either both players to confirm the teams used in their matches on the thread or, if one doesn't want his team to be spoiled, he must PM me the log instead.
    • In the event duplicates are used, the team will be given a game loss on every game said Pokemon was used.
  • I will NOT allow players to sign up as a free agents, for a tournament like this where communication is key, forming a team of people who don't know each other would cause too much trouble and is simply unfun.
  • Teams will be divided into groups of 4, with only the 1st place of each group advancing to playoffs.

KDraco Meteor vs team crystal shroomish academy
Laurel vs Bloo
Masterclass
vs Ojama
Leftiez vs SoulWind
xtrashine vs reyscarface
Emvee vs panamaxis

No deadline cause finals @_@ Good luck both teams

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Bloo Soulwind and I are operating under the assumption that you and Laurel are playing first. Let us know if this isn't ok with you.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
This has been going on forever, so new plan: deadline for this is march 23nd.

Please get your matches done. As lame as it is to give activity wins on finals I have multiple logs of KDraco Meteor trying to play and being john'd by their opponents, in case matches aren't done I'm tempted to give them an activity win. So yea, don't let this tourney end in such lameness and play your fucking matchas.

lol this was xtras post, didn't even see it... "UMM I CAN EXPLAIN !!!!!!! I THUCK =[ SRY SRY SRY SRY I USE DEO-D/TALON/GENGAR/GARDEVOIR/LANDORUS/THUNDURUS AND HE USE DEOS/TOED/KYUREM/KINGDRA/KABUTOPS/AEGISLASH"

best part is how Leftiez said his team before Xtra used Talonflame okayyy

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won against Leftiez, he used Talonflame again so I agreed to play if he didn't use it in the battle. gg though, sorry about that.

SoulWind's team:Alakazam / Dragonite / Landorus / Bisharp / Keldeo / Excadrill
Leftiez's team:Talonflame / Gothitelle / Latias / Diggersby / Skarmory / Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)