OPEN DISCUSSION - Gym Concerns and Issues

OK then, does this sound fair? (again not in charge)

people going for dark gym: be ready by around August 15th. There will be signups for qualifiers then and everyone ready will participate.

people going for steel gym: be ready by around August 30th. There will be signups for qualifiers then and everyone ready will participate.

people going for fighting gym: be ready by around August 30th. There will be signups for qualifiers then and everyone ready will participate.

---

as for fire and ice.... nobody has posted here for fire so we can look again later in the month to see if there are any hopeful candidates. i'm not gonna touch ice with a 100 foot (north) pole though...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sounds good to me.

Lou has been notoriously absent but has communicated to me that he is alive so I think we'll plan to do a three-way for the Dark Gym and if he disappears for those then sucks to be him. Everything else looks good to finalize, fire has yet to have anyone speak for it as being anywhere near ready, and Ice does not have any suitable candidates for it at this time, particularly given the quit statuses of Glacier and WW.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Bringing up Gym Leader DQ again - It's becoming a running trend that some leaders are going signifigantly over DQ repeatedly, or going on unannounced breaks. Which to be frank, isn't on - Players are not getting badges for calling DQ, and it's both a waste of time for the challenger and looks bad on the system as a whole. Is there any way to realistically fix this though?

I suggest that if the challenger has beaten half the team of the gym leader, no matter what if the gym leader goes over DQ the challenger gets a badge

Also, that any leader that gets DQed 3 times can be challenged over for the gym for a sufficiently prepared person (if you get DQed on three different matches without any prior notice of warning then it's obvious you don't take the ownership of a gym seriously enough to be the leader)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
There are maybe thirty ASB players total. Isn't any sort of system that harsh a bit... unrealistic?

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I will post it anyway:

what it takes for Pwnemon and Maxim to start their respective gyms? Arenas? Something more official?

So, I was in the competition for Dark gym, but I'll have no internet access for the next week. If it isn't possible to posticipate the qualifiers, I'll forfeit my chance.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
id be on top of my shit but i really dont believe my gym is ready yet sorry guys

hm actually you know what fuck it imma pull a jas

OK so people have been wondering whats up with this on IRC (me too haha). E_D was cool enough to post a challenge for all the other Dark leaders to accept, but I really have no idea who is planning on going for Steel or Fighting... so:

Can people (even if they don't think they're 100% ready) post saying if they want to go for either of these gyms? The last qualifier was organized in the other thread, but we might as well do these ones here.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Emma ninjaing me cause slow ;_;

What he said, if you want to go for Steel in particular, we're looking to set up those qualifiers soon. Fighting post here to state your readiness or otherwise and we'll evaluate your claim.

Aops post here if you still want Dragon or if you want to do Fighting,

Bah I'll post in this thread. I'd like to go for the steel gym; I believe my team is ready. By movepool size, I have 7 steel type Pokemon with 40+ moves, and 2 in training (I haven't implemented my latest prize claim into my profile, but Brinzing has 40 moves from it). I have a link to my profile in my signature.

I am thinking of getting Fighting, but thats highly unlikely. Like 95% sure i wont go for it lol.

As far as mons go, i have a decent team of 6 fighting types very well trained, as well as an in-training Tepig.

EDIT: nvm, misread Emma's statement as ''not 100% SURE''.

Well...this is weird...

I have a well-trained team for both Dragon (average 69-move-movepool), and Fighting (average 44-move-movepool). Personally I'm not sure which one I want. I guess I will participate in the Fighting qualifiers, and then move forward from there.

Seeing as there have been no challengers to my declaration, I would like to lay claim to the Steel Gym, awaiting the approval of the Gym Council.

Arena:
Description: An old iron mine in the dessert, littered with the scraps of metal from machines and the earth itself. A sandstorm like no other whips around the air, but because of all of the metal shards, it has special properties:
-All normal effects of the Sandstorm weather condition occur, however, because there is as much metal as sand in the storm, only Steel and Rock types gain said effects
-The metal in the air provides steel types with heightened abilities, increasing the accuracy of all of their moves by a flat 10%
-Any steel type that does not already have the Levitate command gains it
-A well runs by the mine to supply it with water; external water sources are available
-No external plant life is available
-Because of the location, it is impossible to summon rain or hail. However, sun can be summoned, but the metalstorm will still be in effect. Additionally, as it is already active, Sandstorm cannot be summoned.

Team:
Bisharp (Optimus) M

"To meet in battle one who has spent their whole life training- that, is the greates honor I can receive."
As noble as his namesake, Optimus, the respected leader of Complications' team, is the exception that makes the rule. Not all Bisharp are evil, and he's more than happy to prove it to you in battle.
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Type:

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, *but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be *magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction *sites or factories.

Abilities
Defiant:
Type: Innate
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are * decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by *two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Pressure (Unlocked) (DW)
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: ---
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Attract
Brick Break (*)
Cut
Dark Pulse
Dig
Double Team
Dual Chop
Embargo
Facade
Faint Attack (*)
False Swipe
Fling
Focus Blast
Foul Play
Frustration
Fury Cutter (*)
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Guillotine
Headbutt
Hidden Power Water (7)
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Knock Off
Leer (*)
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Magnet Rise
Mean Look
Metal Burst
Metal Claw (*)
Metal Sound
Night Slash
Payback
Poison Jab
Protect
Psycho Cut (*)
Pursuit
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Rock Polish
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Role Play
Round
Sandstorm
Scary Face (*)
Scratch (*)
Shadow Claw
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snarl
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Stealth Rock (*)
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sucker Punch (*)
Swagger
Swords Dance (*)
Taunt (*)
Thief
Thunder Wave
Torment (*)
Toxic
X-Scissor
Total Obtained: 74
To Obtain: 0 MOVEPOOL COMPETE!!!

Empoleon (Napoleon) (M)

Nature: Relaxed +Def, -Spe, -10 Evasion

Type:

Water: Water STAB; *Can breathe and have excellent mobility when *underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely *amphibious.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, *but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be *magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction *sites or factories.

Abilities:
Torrent
Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any *water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, *Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (DW Unlocked)
Innate
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are *decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by *two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to *deterioration that round.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 52 (52.2>52)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Attacks:
Pound (*)
Growl (*)
Bubble (*)
Water Sport (*)
Peck (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Bide (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Metal Claw
Swagger
Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Brine
Drill Peck
Whirlpool
Hydro Pump

Agility (*)
Yawn (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Aqua Ring
Mud-Slap

Ice Beam (*)
Surf (*)
Grass Knot (*)
Earthquake
Brick Break
Protect
Substitute
Hyper Beam
Scald
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
Double Team
Flash Cannon
Roar
Blizzard
Avalanche
Bulldoze
Toxic
Hidden Power Electric (7)

Icy Wind
Knock Off
Hydro Cannon
Signal Beam
Stealth Rock

Vacuum Wave

Kitsunoh (Baal) (M)

Nature: Adamant +Atk, -SAtk

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk
Can be Activated
The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.

Limber
Innate
This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.

Cursed Body (DW Unlocked)
Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 110

MC: 0

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Lick (*)
Metal Burst (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)
Imprison
Tail Whip
Odor Sleuth
Metal Claw
Copycat
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Iron Head
Revenge
Shadow Strike
Perish Song
Memento

Meteor Mash (*)
Psycho Shift (*)
Yawn (*)
Flail

Will-O-Wisp (*)
Payback (*)
Dig (*)
Protect
Taunt
Roar
Earthquake
Double Team
Torment
Giga Impact
Bulldoze
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Substitute
Endure
Aerial Ace
Hone Claws

Ice Punch
Low Kick
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Snatch
Superpower
Super Fang
Thunderpunch
Foul Play
Sucker Punch
Endeavor
Knock Off
Trick
Role Play

Ferrothorn (Thorn) (M)

Nature: Sassy +SDef, -Spe, -10% Evasion

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs*
Innate
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 17 (17.4>17)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Bulldoze
Bullet Seed
Curse
Cut
Double Team
Endeavor
Energy Ball
Explosion
Facade
Flash
Flash Cannon
Frustration
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Gravity
Gyro Ball
Harden
Hidden Power
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Ingrain
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Leech Seed
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Mirror Shot
Payback
Pin Missile
Poison Jab
Power Whip
Protect
Rest
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Polish
Rock Smash
Rollout
Round
Sandstorm
Seed Bomb
Self Destruct
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solarbeam
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swords Dance
Tackle
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Worry Seed
Total: 62/62. Movepool complete!!!

Bronzong (Bolshevik)

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate
Passive
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Heatproof
Passive
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.

Heavy Metal (Unlocked)
Passive
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 28 (23/1.15=20)
Weight Class: 5 [8 Heavy Metal]

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Confusion (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Imprison (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Psywave (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Extrasensory (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Heavy Slam
Metal Sound
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Payback
Future Sight

Stealth Rock (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Trick (*)
Zen Headbutt
Iron Head
Sleep Talk
Skill Swap

Earthquake (*)
Psyshock (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Light Screen
Reflect
SolarBeam
Block
Bulldoze
Protect
Trick Room
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball
Rest
Rock Slide
Explosion
Psychic
Toxic

Excadrill (M) The Boulder

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Type:

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig *through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action *Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave *surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in *them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) *in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm *damage.

Sand Force
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the *swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. *Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have *the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability *are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Mold Breaker*
Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick *pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities *(e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, *Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not *prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats
HP: 110
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 88
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Mud Slap (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Dig (*)
Hone Claws (*)
Drill Run
Fissure
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Horn Drill

Iron Defense (*)
Crush Claw (*)
Skull Bash (*)
Submission
Earth Power

Brick Break (*)
X-Scissor (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Protect
Giga Impact
Double Team
Sandstorm
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
Poison Jab
Substitute
Bulldoze
Rock Tomb
Toxic
Rest
Rock Smash
Facade
Giga Impact
Cut

Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Magnet Rise
Sleep Talk

Magnezone (Lightningbolt Zolt) (M)

Nature: Calm (+Sdef, -Atk)

Type:

Electric:*Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from *other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect *breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant *environments.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to *toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, *can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like *construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull
Can be Activated
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can *attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, *Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great *difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When *repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks *have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of *both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types *cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull *is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy
Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack *Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is *amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack *Power.

Analytic (Unlocked)
Innate
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Supersonic (*)
Sonicboom (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Magnet Bomb (*)
Spark (*)
Mirror Shot (*)
Tri Attack
Metal Sound
Flash Cannon
Discharge
Zap Cannon
Mirror Coat
Barrier
Lock-On
Electro Ball

Thunderbolt (*)
Volt Switch (*)
Hidden Power Ice (7) (*)
Light Screen
Reflect
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Shock Wave
Explosion
Hyper Beam
Thunder
Bide
Endure
Rain Dance
Charge Beam
Double Team

Gravity
ElectroWeb
Signal Beam (*)
Magic Coat (*)
Magnet Rise (*)
Recycle

Additionally, I have a Durant an Onix in training, and will soon be buying an Aron and Riolu.

Hey look, Ice is still open. Well, I'm a pretty cool guy, so I think I'll break the ice with this Gym! (It has been established that bad puns are pretty much mandatory for the Ice Gym Leader, right?)

My team's more well-trained than the last clusterfuck of a match, so that's a plus, right?

Mons are here, arena.... that'll take some thought :/

"Why the hell couldn't he choose a place that isn't in the middle of freaking nowhere..." you mutter to yourself as you get off the boat and step onto the makeshift dock.

You look around the small island, hoping you dropped anchor at the right one. You already spent so much time sailing around the Arctic Ocean searching for the island, and with 190 other islands in the same archipelago, with no distinctive markings on most of them...

Luckily for you, that thought quickly vanishes from your head when you see a stranger approaching, riding a Mamoswine.

Accepting your challenge, waterwarrior pulls out a small, mysterious device and presses a blue button. Out of nowhere, clouds start to gather, and snow starts falling from the sky. This arena seems to be a perfect place for Ice-types like his to thrive... It looks like you're in for a tough battle.

Arena effects:
  • It is constantly snowing in the arena. This means that if a Pokemon has the abilities Snow Cloak or Ice Body, they are automatically activated. Snow also raises the base accuracy of Blizzard to 85% before accuracy modifiers. The snow is considered as regular lighting for the purposes of Moonlight, SolarBeam, etc.
  • The snow covers the nearby rocks, so moves that require external rocks may be used, but the move will become Ice-typed
  • If Rain is summoned, its effects will be added onto Snow's effects for the duration of Rain. If Hail is summoned, its effects will be added onto Snow's effects, and it will not fade. Sandstorm and Sun can not be summoned unless the user is holding their respective weather rock
  • The arena somehow has several Berry trees around it that allow both the challenger and his opponent to take one of the following types of Berries and give it to each of their Pokemon in addition to their held item: Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Leppa Berry, Lum Berry, Oran Berry, Persim Berry, Figy Berry, Wiki Berry, Mago Berry, Aguav Berry, Iapapa Berry, Sitrus Berry, Razz Berry, Occa Berry, Chople Berry, Charti Berry, Babiri Berry, Enigma Berry
  • The arena is located right next to the open sea, so there is more than enough external water to use. Since the land is completely frozen over, there is no external grass.
  • Nature Power turns into Ice Beam, Camouflage will turn the user into an Ice-type, and Secret Power has a 30% chance to freeze.

Weavile (Dovahkiin) Male
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Trigger) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.
Command: [Ability: Pickpocket (Ally Item Swap)]

Stats:
Spe: 125
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks: (75/ 102 total moves)
Physical:
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Avalanche
Beat Up
Bite
Brick Break
Counter
Crush Claw
Dig
DynamicPunch
Facade
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Feint
Fling
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Fury Swipes
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Metal Claw
Night Slash
Payback
Poison Jab
Punishment
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slash
X-Scissor

Special:
Blizzard
Dark Pulse
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Rock (7)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Shadow Ball
Snarl
Surf
Whirlpool

Agility
Attract
Double Team
Embargo
Endure
Hail
Hone Claws
Leer
Moonlight
Nasty Plot
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Swords Dance
Taunt
Torment
Toxic

To learn:
Calm Mind, Captivate, Cut, False Swipe, Headbutt, Natural Gift, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Round, Secret Power, Strength, Sunny Day, Swagger, Thief, Assist, Cut, Defense Curl, Detect, Double Hit, Dream Eater, Foresight, Nightmare, Sunny Day, Swift, Double-Edge

Mamoswine (Mr. Freeze) Male
Nature: Jolly (-SpA, +Spe, +10% Acc)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage
Thick Fat (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 (80x1.15) (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

MC: 4

Attacks: (54 total)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bulldoze
Dig
Double Hit
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Endeavor
Facade
Fissure
Flail
Frustration
Fury Attack
Giga Impact
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Iron Head
Knock Off
Peck
Return
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down
Thrash

Special:
AncientPower
Blizzard
Earth Power
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Mud Bomb
Powder Snow

Amnesia
Block
Double Team
Endure
Hail
Light Screen
Mist
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Toxic

Glaceon (White Wolfos) Male
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
Type: Ice

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65

Attacks: (27 total)
Physical:
Bite
Covet
Flail
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Quick Attack
Tackle
Take Down

Special:
Blizzard
Frost Breath
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Shadow Ball
Synchronoise

Barrier
Baton Pass
Endure
Growl
Hail
Helping Hand
Protect
Sand-Attack
Substitute
Tail Whip
Wish
Yawn

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Passive) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 110 (+)
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks: (40/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Ice Punch
Lick
Pound
Wake-Up Slap

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Psyshock
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Fake Tears
Light Screen
Lovely Kiss
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Taunt
Teleport
Toxic
Wish

/
(currently in Fridge form)
Rotom (Gorbachev) -
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type:
Electric:
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Ice (with Fridge only): Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats: (Normal/Fridge)

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1/ 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3/ 4
SpA: Rank 4/ 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3/ 4
Spe: 91/ 86
Size Class: 1/ 2
Weight Class: 1/ 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC:
N/A
MC: Movepool completed!
DC: N/A

Attacks: (53/ 53 total moves)
Physical:
Astonish
Facade
Frustration
Natural Gift
Return
Secret Power
Sucker Punch
Thief

Special:
Blizzard (with Fridge only)
Charge Beam
Dark Pulse
Discharge
Dream Eater
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Hex
Hidden Power Ground (7)
Mud-slap
Ominous Wind
Round
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Snore
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
ThunderShock
Uproar
Volt Switch

Charge
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Endure
Flash
Light Screen
Pain Split
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Telekinesis
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick
Will-o-Wisp

Cloyster (Frozone) Male

Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Type:
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Shell Armor:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Passive) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3)
Overcoat (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Def: Rank 6 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70

Attacks: (51 moves total)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bide
Clamp
Dive
Explosion
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Payback
Poison Jab
Rapid Spin
Razor Shell
Return
Rock Blast
Selfdestruct
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Twineedle

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Brine
Hyper Beam
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Signal Beam
Surf
Whirlpool

Aqua Ring
Double Team
Endure
Iron Defense
Leer
Mimic
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Shell Smash
Sleep Talk
Spikes
Substitute
Supersonic
Teleport
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Withdraw

Walrein (The Walrus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ice:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Thick Fat:
(Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Ice Body: (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Oblivious (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (-)
Size Class: 4

Attacks: (33 total)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Avalanche
Body Slam
Crunch
Dive
Earthquake
Ice Ball
Super Fang
Waterfall

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Brine
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Aqua Ring
Defense Curl
Encore
Endure
Growl
Hail
Protect
Rest
Roar
Sleep Talk
Stockpile
Substitute
Swallow
Toxic

Syclant (Klavier Gavin) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 139 (121x1.15)
+22% accuracy ((139^2)/870)

Attacks: (56/ 77 total moves)
Physical:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Avalanche
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bulldoze
Dig
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Punch
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Knock Off
Return
Rock Slide
Scratch
Slash
Stone Edge
Superpower
U-Turn
X-Scissor

Special:
Blizzard
Bug Buzz
Earth Power
Electroweb
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Frost Breath
Hidden Power Fire (6)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Leech Life
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Solarbeam
Venoshock
Water Pulse

Double Team
Endure
Focus Energy
Hail
Leer
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tail Glow
Taunt
Toxic

Froslass (Wispmonther) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Cursed Body (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 110

EC: 5/5

Attacks: (24 total)
Physical:
Astonish
Avalanche
Bide
Bite
Headbutt
Ice Shard
Special:
Blizzard
Hex
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Hail
Leer
Pain Split
Protect
Spikes
Substitute
Taunt

Anyone else wanna come chill with me and duke it out for the title?

Last edited:
Claiming Fighting gym now.

VERY tentative arena:
Type: Fighting
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Any

Summary:
-All Pokemon get a random item when sent out.
-5% chance of Choice Band, 10% chance of Black Belt, 45% chance of Expert Belt, 40% chance of Life Orb.
-This changes if you switch out and switch back in.
-Any attacks or combos that have more than 95% Accuracy AFTER ALL OTHER MODIFIERS (+Speed, -Speed, Ability, Combo multipliers, etc.) are lowered to 95% Accuracy. This includes moves with infinite accuracy.
-Confusion and Attraction last anywhere from 1 to 6 actions, with each being equally likely.
-Sleep lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 actions, with each being equally likely.
-Freeze can last indefinitely-at the beginning of each action, a frozen Pokemon has a 40% chance to thaw out.
-If a Pokemon takes damage while charging Focus Punch, the attack will still be successful 5% of the time.
-OHKO moves keep their 30% accuracy regardless of modifiers. They do a fixed 140 damage to the target Pokemon, and cannot be comboed. They have a 50% chance of affecting a Pokemon with Sturdy. They cannot be used unless the user has half as many Pokemon alive as their opponent (or less!) Example: I have 2 mons left, opponent has 5 left. I can now use Sheer Cold, whereas if I had 3 mons left I would not be able to.
-Hi Jump Kick and Jump Kick inflict crash damage only 50% of the time when they miss.

Team:

Infernape "Vanguard" (M)
The name Vanguard copyrighted by Leethoof and Treadshot A1. Vagnuard the Chimchar is a trademark of A1 Incorporated.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +18% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW UNLOCKED): (Passive) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 125 (+)
+18% Accuracy

Moves:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Slack Off
Acrobatics
Fire Spin
Facade
Feint
Punishment
Calm Mind

Focus Punch
Encore
Fake Out
Blaze Kick
Assist
Counter
Endure
Quick Guard
Submission
Focus Energy
Double Kick

Protect
Fire Blast
U-Turn
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Endeavor
Low Kick
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Covet
Gunk Shot
Iron Tail
Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Focus Blast
Dig
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Brick Break

Total: 53/100

Revenankh "Tutankhamen" (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: Ghost/Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Passive) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW Unlocked): (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

EC: N/A

Attacks:

Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch
Power Whip
Hammer Arm
Moonlight
Punishment
Revenge
Vital Throw
Grudge

Shadow Sneak
Counter
Mach Punch
Focus Punch
Drain Punch
Endure
Superpower
Trick
Wide Guard
Destiny Bond
Curse
Secret Power

Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Toxic
Substitute
Double Team
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Return
Telekinesis
Rest
Facade
Pain Split
Sleep Talk
Helping Hand
Ice Punch
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Payback
Low Sweep
Sunny Day
Sandstorm
Rock Tomb
Torment
Dual Chop
Knock Off
Poison Jab
Giga Impact
Bind
Snore

Dispel
Shadow Mend

Total: 58/90

Medicham "Karate Kid" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Passive) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by 1 Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Telepathy (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 [5 Pure Power]
Spe: 92 (+)
+10% Accuracy

Attacks:

Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Swagger
Mind Reader
Feint
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick
Recover
Force Palm
Reversal
Power Trick
Acupressure
Psych Up
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Detect

Fake Out
Bullet Punch
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut
Baton Pass
Secret Power
Endure
Foresight
Dynamicpunch
Counter

Protect
Focus Punch
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Double Team
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Double Team
Pain Split
Sleep Talk
Gravity
Helping Hand
Magic Coat
Low Kick
Toxic
Telekinesis
Return
Frustration
Trick
Retaliate
Giga Impact

Total: 50/93

Machamp "Chuck" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Fighting

Abilities:
Guts: (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW Unlocked): (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Spe: 47 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Dynamicpunch
Submission
Wake-Up Slap
Scary Face
Wide Guard
Cross Chop

Close Combat
Counter
Encore
Bullet Punch
Meditate
Heavy Slam
Focus Punch
Bide

Toxic
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Protect
Superpower
Stone Edge
Focus Blast
Dig
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Total: 35/95

Tomohawk "Red Hawk" (M)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate:
(Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Prankster: (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 85

Attacks:

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Taunt
Hyper Voice
Superpower
Rest
Work Up
Retaliate
Bulk Up
Submission
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Sky Drop
Hurricane
Healing Wish

Rapid Spin
Yawn
Baton Pass
Confuse Ray
Haze

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Brick Break
Return
Toxic
Fly
Roost
Bounce
Hyper Beam
Reflect
Stealth Rock
After You
Tailwind
Sleep Talk
Rest
Hidden Power (Ice 7)

Total: 48

Gallade "Chivalry" (M)
Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)

Type: Psychic/Fighting
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80

Attacks:

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison
Future Sight
Charm
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Stored Power
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Fury Cutter
Slash
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Helping Hand
Feint
False Swipe
Protect
Close Combat

Skill Swap
Shadow Sneak
Encore
Disable
Destiny Bond

Psyshock
Substitute
Return
Reflect
Light Screen

Total: 37/123

Last edited:

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Texas agrees: That arena would never see the light of day. Insta-KO? Artificial timers? Permanent boosts and a bevy of move boosts? Not a chance in Lavender Town.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I should note officially that I, too, would like to have a go at the Fighting gym.

Texas Cloverleaf

The Gym committee has decided on a deadline of September 30th for any declarants to make themselves known as contestants to the Ice, Steel and Fighting Gyms. Come that date, qualifiers for the respective gym will be held / gyms will be awarded.

Furthermore, the committee has come to a decision on cases of Gym Leader DQ. Due to significant opposition to autobadging, the committee will view each match on a case by case example and determine the challengers chances of victory. If the challenger held a significant advantage they will be awarded the badge. In cases where the GL holds the advantage or the match is in neutral standing, a badge will not be awarded.

Texas Cloverleaf

Last chance for any applicants to the following gyms: Ice, Steel, Fighting.

Tomorrow qualifiers will commence for fighting and gyms will be awarded / contested for Ice / Steel

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, let's do this. I'd like to apply for becoming the leader of the Fighting-type Gym. I have six Strongmons trained with 287 moves, which two LCmons in training. Best of luck to all those competing for this gym!

Scrafty (Bakom) (M)
Just before he left, my dad gave this Pokemon when I was just a runt. He said some of his friends found it while spelunking in deep caves. The little guy's skin is a weird, opaque white; he must have spent a lot of time in the dark. It's taken a while, but he's finally warmed up to me. I can't wait to see what he can do in battles.

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate): This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Moxie (Innate): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Intimidate (Innate): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 50 (58 / 1.15)

EC: 6 / 6
DC: 5 / 5

Attacks:
41 / 78

Amnesia
Attract
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Chip Away
Counter
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Detect

Dig
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Facade
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Fling
Focus Blast

Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot

Headbutt
Head Smash
Hidden Power
Hi Jump Kick
Hyper Beam
Ice Punch
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail

Knock Off
Leer
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Outrage
Payback
Poison Jab
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Roar

Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round

Sand-Attack
Scary Face
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Smack Down
Snarl

Snatch
Snore
Spite
Stone Edge
Strength

Substitute
Sunny Day
Super Fang
Swagger
Taunt
Thief
ThunderPunch
Torment
Toxic
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Tomohawk (F)

Nature:
Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Prankster (Innate): The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 85

EC: 6 / 6

Attacks:
49 / 80

Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
After You
Air Slash
Attract
Aura Sphere
Baton Pass
Bounce
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Confuse Ray
Covet
Double Team
Drain Punch
Earth Power
Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Facade
False Swipe

Flash
Fling
Fly
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Frustration
Fury Swipes
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Harden
Haze
Healing Wish
Heat Wave
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Hurricane
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Incinerate
Iron Tail
Last Resort
Memento

Morning Sun
Nature Power
Protect
Quash
Rain Dance
Rapid Spin
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return

Roar
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Roost
Round
Safeguard
Scratch
Sky Attack
Sky Drop

Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
SolarBeam
Stealth Rock
Strength
Submission

Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swagger
Tailwind
Taunt
Thief
Toxic
Uproar
Whirlwind
Work Up
Yawn

Infernape (M)

Nature:
Naive (+15% Speed, +18% Accuracy, -1 SpD)

Typing:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist (DW) (Innate): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:
SpD: Rank 2 (-2)
Spe: 125 (+)

DW: 5/5

Attacks:
47 / 100

Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Assist
Attract
Blast Burn

Blaze Kick
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze

Calm Mind
Captivate
Close Combat
Counter
Covet
Cut

Dig
Double Kick
Double Team
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Ember
Encore
Endeavor
Endure
Facade
Fake Out
Feint
Fire Blast
Fire Pledge
Fire Punch
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Flare Blitz
Fling
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Frustration

Fury Swipes
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Gunk Shot
Headbutt

Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hidden Power Psychic (7)
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Iron Tail

Leer
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Mud-Slap
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Overheat
Poison Jab
Protect
Punishment
Quick Guard
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Roar
Rock Climb

Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Role Play
Rollout
Round
Scratch
Secret Power

Shadow Claw
Slack Off
Sleep Talk
Snore
SolarBeam

Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Strength
Submission

Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance

Taunt
ThunderPunch
Torment
Toxic
Uproar
U-turn
Vacuum Wave
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

Gallade (M)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +10% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type:

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified: (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Spe: 92 (+)

EC: 9 / 9

Attacks:
64 / 123

Aerial Ace
Ally Switch
Attract
Body Slam

Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Calm Mind
Captivate
Charge Beam
Charm

Close Combat
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Cut
Defense Curl

Destiny Bond
Disable
Double-Edge
Double Team
Drain Punch
Dream Eater
Dual Chop

Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Encore
Endure
Facade
False Swipe
Feint
Fire Punch
Flash
Fling
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Frustration

Fury Cutter
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Grass Knot

Growl
Grudge
Headbutt

Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice

Hypnosis
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Imprison
Knock Off
Leaf Blade
Leer
Light Screen
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Mean Look
Memento
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
Nightmare

Night Slash
Pain Split
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Psych Up
Psyshock
Rain Dance
Recycle

Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return

Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round

Safeguard
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Shock Wave
Signal Beam

Skill Swap
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Stone Edge

Stored Power
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift

Swords Dance
Synchronoise
Taunt
Telekinesis
Teleport
Thief
Thunderbolt
ThunderPunch
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Vacuum Wave
Will-O-Wisp
Wonder Room
Work Up

X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt

Conkeldurr (F)

Nature: Adamant

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Stats:
Spe: 45

Abilities:
Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist (Innate): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

DW: 5/5

Attacks:
44 / 68

Attract
Bide
Block
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Chip Away
Comet Punch
Counter
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Drain Punch
DynamicPunch
Earthquake
Endure
Facade
Fire Punch
Fling
Focus Blast

Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Force Palm
Foresight
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot

Hammer Arm
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam

Ice Punch
Knock Off
Leer
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Payback
Poison Jab
Pound
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return

Reversal
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Round

Scary Face
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
SmellingSalt
Snore

Stone Edge
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swagger
Taunt
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Wake-Up Slap
Wide Guard
Work Up

Revenankh (M)

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin
: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

EC: N/A

Moves:
42 / 90

Ancientpower
Arm Thrust
Attract
Bide
Bind
Brick Break

Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Captivate

Counter
Curse
Destiny Bond
Double Team
Drain Punch
Dream Eater
Dual Chop

Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Embargo

Endure
Facade
Fling
Focus Blast
Focus Punch

Force Palm
Frustration
Giga Impact

Glare
Grudge
Hammer Arm
Helping Hand
Hex
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam

Ice Punch
Knock Off
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Mean Look
Memento
Moonlight
Mud-Slap
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Ominous Wind

Pain Split
Payback
Poison Jab
Power Whip
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic

Punishment
Rest
Retaliate
Return

Revenge
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Safeguard

Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Secret Power
Shadow Ball

Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Snore
Spite
Strength
Submission

Substitute
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Vacuum Wave
Vital Throw
Wide Guard
Work Up

Wrap
Wring Out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)